Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Boy Scouts of America - names of leaders accused of sexual assault to be released soon

5 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Sex-Abuse-Boy-Scouts-of-America-Lawsuits-BSA-508934291.html

Is this another institution about to get nuked or will this blow over?

Does it matter these days? Don't all the parents of boys in our current times want to raise them as girl scouts? 

But I'm guessing either nuked or merged with girls scouts into lgbtq scouts. So nuked either way.

They're going to release names of guys accused going all the way back to the 1940s which might be bullsh!t since those guys will most likely be dead. 

I hope my name isn't on the list.  :o

https://www.theepochtimes.com/review-of-boy-scouts-perversion-files-reveals-12000-victims-nearly-8000-abusers_2891370.html

A psychiatry professor hired by the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) to review files on child sexual abuse within its ranks has

found files on 7,819 perpetrators and 12,254 victims, with perhaps still more to come, according to a New York law firm.

:shocking:

99% of child molesters are men and 99% find ways to be around kids....   Catholic Priests, scout leaders, charity organizations for kids (Sandusky, Subway dude), etc. 

Kids are annoying. Any man who wants to be around annoying kids.... makes ya wonder.

16 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

99% of child molesters are men and 99% find ways to be around kids....   Catholic Priests, scout leaders, charity organizations for kids (Sandusky, Subway dude), etc. 

I'd agree with that. Predators go where the prey let their guard down. 

27 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Kids are annoying. Any man who wants to be around annoying kids.... makes ya wonder.

Clowns.... Gacy.

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

Then how come there's a different female teacher in the news everyday for fockin a student? 

Catholic schools and the Boy Scouts get relentlessly attacked for child sexual abuse.  Sexual abuse in public schools doesn't get reported to anywhere close to the same degree.  One of these 3 is government run.  Guess which one?

Sho is a boy scout leader. I knew it. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kutulu said:

Wanna help me pitch a tent? :wub:

Or rub two sticks together?  :wub:

Seriously tho, I'm an eagle scout and we never had any of that go on in our troop.  Well, I may have caressed the breasteses of our scout leader's daughter, which to this day are the biggest and most spectacular I've ever fondled.  Wait, where were we?  Oh yeah, child abuse.  As Gobble pointed out, any organization which provides access to children is going to attract abusers.  I've mentioned here before that our TKD school had a child abuser as an instructor.  What we've learned over time is we can't be "don't ask don't tell" about such abuse, and that parents need to keep a sharp eye open.

6 hours ago, sderk said:

Does it matter these days? Don't all the parents of boys in our current times want to raise them as girl scouts? 

But I'm guessing either nuked or merged with girls scouts into lgbtq scouts. So nuked either way.

Yeah. The Mormons left because they became LGBT friendly. Who could have possibly predicted that invinting gays and trannies in would be a bad idea (well, besides the Moromons)?

My leader should be on that list. Seriously F'd up story. Classic case - textbook really.

Ended with a nine y.o. boy hanging himself. 

Great choice: Either had to choose between being clothed and fed and raped. Or beaten and starved and ignored.

Or hang from your bunkbed.

Like they say, it was a different time back then. Everyone knew, nobody said. 

Bastard even came to the funeral. All broken up. I'll bet.

Hope the Axxhole dies/died painfully.

What seems to be happening now is there are people on the left that use sexual abuse of kids as a joke.  They wield it to attack groups and organizations they don't like.  Groups they like are not scrutinized to the same degree.  Its pretty sickening.

46 minutes ago, riversco said:

What seems to be happening now is there are people on the left that use sexual abuse of kids as a joke.  They wield it to attack groups and organizations they don't like.  Groups they like are not scrutinized to the same degree.  Its pretty sickening.

So ignore that there are thousands of claims of sexual abuse? Sounds like a republican response. 

21 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

So ignore that there are thousands of claims of sexual abuse? Sounds like a republican response. 

Or maybe the Teachers union 

13 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

Teachers?  More women than you think.

:ninja:

19 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I'd agree with that. Predators go where the prey let their guard down. 

Kinda like gun free zones

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then how come there's a different female teacher in the news everyday for fockin a student? 

...and they are all totally hot. 

16 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Teachers?  More women than you think.

Male teachers should get jail and female teachers should get medals.

I say this as a male teacher. Lock me the fock up if I do something but I also remember what it was like being a sixteen year old male and I have simply never changed my opinion on female teachers.