Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Avengers: End Game

Honestly, even at that runtime I never found myself wishing it would wrap up or anything. Didn't feel like a three hour drag. 

Going tonight with the wife.

Curious to see if they use a similar ending used in the Infinity Gauntlet comic or something brand new for the MCU. Given the fact that many of the original characters aren't in these films, I'm very intrigued to see how they end this.

If you're bored at work, Google 'Thanos' and then click on the Infinity Gauntlet (no spoilers, just Google doing Google things). 

5 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

If you're bored at work, Google 'Thanos' and then click on the Infinity Gauntlet (no spoilers, just Google doing Google things). 

Awesome.

Just saw where a guy screamed out spoilers at the theater and got his ass whooped 🤣

19 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Just saw where a guy screamed out spoilers at the theater and got his ass whooped 🤣

LeSean McCoy liked this. 

Saw it last night, was worth the cost and effort, well done.... will have to watch it again, when it comes on cable, a few times just to make sure I got all the subtle aspects, there were so many

2 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Saw it last night, was worth the cost and effort, well done.... will have to watch it again, when it comes on cable, a few times just to make sure I got all the subtle aspects, there were so many

You’re afraid you missed something in the movie adaptation of a comic book?

56 minutes ago, MDC said:

Aren't you obscure horror film guy?

:lol:

1 hour ago, MDC said:

No, what an odd thing to say...about the nuanced scene manipulations within a movie  🤨

In the theater now waiting for it to start. Brought some raisinets and some hot tamales in to the theater to munch on during the movie as well. 

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

In the theater now waiting for it to start. Brought some raisinets and some hot tamales in to the theater to munch on during the movie as well. 

That's great. What time is your mom picking you guys up? 

50 minutes ago, Reality said:

Aren't you obscure horror film guy?

:lol:

Yeah but I only need to see them once.

3 hours ago, Mungwater said:

Not to be a posty, but this movie sucked

You seem to be in the extreme minority with this opinion, but everyone is entitled to one.

i thought he movie was fantastic.  Exactly what I wanted in the “final” movie.

4 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

You seem to be in the extreme minority with this opinion, but everyone is entitled to one.

I just hope it IS the final movie. Let's move on from this superhero glut. 

16 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

Only place I’ve seen where people sad it sucked is here. Of course this place IS a cesspool and the guys here tend to be losers who are extremely unhappy with their life. It’s pretty easy to spot them. Few here are actually pretty decent though 

18 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Only place I’ve seen where people sad it sucked is here. Of course this place IS a cesspool and the guys here tend to be losers who are extremely unhappy with their life. It’s pretty easy to spot them. Few here are actually pretty decent though 

You're so happy with your life you tell people you're a doctor.  

24 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I haven't seen this one, but thought the last one sucked. The movies are just focking boring. How many times is watching one invincible guy punch another invincible guy through a concrete wall with zero effect entertaining?

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I haven't seen this one, but thought the last one sucked. The movies are just focking boring. How many times is watching one invincible guy punch another invincible guy through a concrete wall with zero effect entertaining?

Eh this was definitely different than that. Everyone has different taste. Personally, I think a lot of thrillers or dramas are boring as sh1t. Blue bloods, NCIS, CSI they all suck. Same sh1t, different episode. Just examples. No action or barely any. No comedy. All drama. Snooze fest. This had a good deal of comedy and some good action. 

11 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Eh this was definitely different than that. Everyone has different taste. Personally, I think a lot of thrillers or dramas are boring as sh1t. Blue bloods, NCIS, CSI they all suck. Same sh1t, different episode. Just examples. No action or barely any. No comedy. All drama. Snooze fest. This had a good deal of comedy and some good action. 

I will agree. The american movie and mainstream tv Industry hasn't had a creative thought in a decade. 

Everything I see worth a damn is hbo, netflix, amc, history, etc. 

On 4/27/2019 at 1:33 PM, ZeroTolerance said:

LeSean McCoy liked this. 

I just tweeted a major spoiler to McCoy --- "The Bills don't make the playoffs this year".   

39 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I just tweeted a major spoiler to McCoy --- "The Bills don't make the playoffs this year".   

You bite your tongue :mad:

Now the 2nd highest grossing movie all time. Needs around 600mil more to catch Avatar. 

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Now the 2nd highest grossing movie all time. Needs around 600mil more to catch Avatar. 

Only been out for two weeks. I think it will do it 

Just got back from seeing this with my wife and sons.  

As expected, it was 3 hours of pure torture for me and my wife.  My sons loved it.  

The whole experience has me wondering what the appropriate age is to allow kids to see a movie by themselves.  

Meaning, when can they go watch super heroes while me and the wife are in the theater next door watching something that doesn’t suck so hard?  

16 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

while me and the wife are in the theater next door watching something that doesn’t suck so hard?  

If that’s what your hoping to see, make sure your wife sits behind you. :banana:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Just got back from seeing this with my wife and sons.  

As expected, it was 3 hours of pure torture for me and my wife.  My sons loved it.  

The whole experience has me wondering what the appropriate age is to allow kids to see a movie by themselves.  

Meaning, when can they go watch super heroes while me and the wife are in the theater next door watching something that doesn’t suck so hard?  

What's wrong with you ? How could you as an adult, not enjoy cartoony characters in unrealistic cartoony environments doing unrealistic cartoony things ? 

• Like 1