Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Woman killed by industrial meat grinder...

When I managed the waffle house, one of my waitresses husband was cleaning the inside of some industrial machine that involves steam. Someone turned it on while he was in it. He got scalded to death.

That would be a sh!t way to go. 

Back to the daily grind.

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

When I managed the waffle house, one of my waitresses husband was cleaning the inside of some industrial machine that involves steam. Someone turned it on while he was in it. He got scalded to death.

Steam burns are the worst.

27 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

My brother-in-law got scalded in an industrial plant this way, burns over .... I forget now.... I think 85% of his body, he lost an ear and fingers and was in the hospital for eight months with another two years to become functional. He has nasty scars all over his body and is still psychologically dealing with depression.

The crazy part is, after she'd been through the meat grinder, her Gavina looked just liked Old Maid's 

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

The crazy part is, after she'd been through the meat grinder, her Gavina looked just liked Old Maid's 

I picture OM's vagina like the sarlac in Return of the Jedi.

https://www.google.com.hk/search?q=sarlacc&client=opera&hs=wGu&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjF6dTHk-jhAhUNrZ4KHY3vCcoQ_AUIDigB&biw=1200&bih=659&dpr=2.5

The worst part was when her family had to pick up her body in 5 lb packages.

Also, her husband Angus is devastated.  :banana:

The same day the company fired a man for sticking his d1ck into the Pickle Slicer.  No word yet if the Pickle Slicer kept her job or not.

10 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

LOTO