Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Dress code for parents

I hafta  get my hair did just to go into this damn school? Sheeeeeet, I ain't got time for that. 

Banning  dressing like a fool is somehow racist?  Pahleese.

Ashton P. Woods — who is a candidate for Houston City Council and the founder of Black Lives Matter Houston, according to his Twitter bio — sharply criticized the policy in a tweet, calling it "elitism."

"Most of the parents likely cannot afford to comply with this dress code," Woods' tweet reads.

Always the victim.  They can't afford to pull their focking pants up??

Also, it sounds like the woman who enacted this is herself black or was named by black people.

Sounds like they are against colored folk dressing styles. I like it. :thumbsup:

38 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

dats raycyst

You just know its going there.....

29 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Also, it sounds like the woman who enacted this is herself black or was named by black people.

I bet he has 700$ jordans

43 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Ashton P. Woods — who is a candidate for Houston City Council and the founder of Black Lives Matter Houston, according to his Twitter bio — sharply criticized the policy in a tweet, calling it "elitism."

"Most of the parents likely cannot afford to comply with this dress code," Woods' tweet reads.

At the high school my son goes to there are a lot of Hispanic children that are on free and reduced lunches, but they definitely have the latest and most expensive smart phone...

They can afford it, they just never prioritize correctly...

49 minutes ago, fandandy said:

It’s very costly to get out pjs, put clothes on, pull your pants up and take your curlers out.  

20 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

It’s very costly to get out pjs, put clothes on, pull your pants up and take your curlers out.  

It's not the cost at all.  It's the time.  Maury is on at the crack of 11.  Then straight into Judge Judy.  

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Pics of the MILFs in daisy dukes?

When my daughter was in the first grade she went to a charter school with no bussing.  Dropping her off or picking her up I would often come across this meaty little Asian chick who wore half shirts and daisy dukes.  I was glad that the school didn't have a parental dress code.  

fandandy likey  :wub:

12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

It all starts at home.

Correct. sh!tty kids almost always arise from sh!tty parents. Wash, rinse, repeat