Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**2019 PGA Championship Thread**

Recommended Posts

I can't say enuff about BB, what a golf course. Outside of Augusta Nat'l and St. Andrews, she may be my 3rd all time favorite championship venue.

It's like if Oakmont, Winged Foot, Merion and The Country Club at Brookline had a baby - it'd be Bethpage Black. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Cruzer said:

I can't say enuff about BB, what a golf course. Outside of Augusta Nat'l and St. Andrews, she may be my 3rd all time favorite championship venue.

It's like if Oakmont, Winged Foot, Merion and The Country Club at Brookline had a baby - it'd be Bethpage Black. 

 A friend of mine got to play it a few years ago. He's a 3 handicap. He shot 93. Said it was the hardest test of his skills he ever "endured". 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

 A friend of mine got to play it a few years ago. He's a 3 handicap. He shot 93. Said it was the hardest test of his skills he ever "endured". 

Wow lucky bastard........ and oh I bet. She looks as nasty as she does beautiful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you realize how close Koepka was to having won 3 majors in a row?

KP was 1 dunked tee shot on #12 from having won 4 of the last 9 majors - and again, the last 3 in a row. :o 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My predictions were a mixed bag as usual. Disappointed in Fowler's performance, but becoming familiar again with this course, I realize I overvalued him some based on course parameters. Was right about Tiger and got McIlroy and Kuchar's performances just about right. Missed badly on Rahm, DeChambeau and Garcia. It's looking more and more like Garcia is just done in majors barring an Open Championship run at some point. Will post a US Open thread after the Memorial in early June. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2019 at 10:20 AM, Cruzer said:

Do you realize how close Koepka was to having won 3 majors in a row?

KP was 1 dunked tee shot on #12 from having won 4 of the last 9 majors - and again, the last 3 in a row. :o 

didn't like half the field go swimming on 12, or at least those in contention?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, edjr said:

didn't like half the field go swimming on 12, or at least those in contention?

Yea Molinari, Poulter and Finau all drowned it there and made Double.

But only Koepka Eagled the next hole and went to make another birdie after that to finish 1 shot back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2019 at 9:16 AM, Cruzer said:

Wow lucky bastard........ and oh I bet. She looks as nasty as she does beautiful.

 He had to prove that he was a low handi or they wouldn't let you play. Said there was a hole that you had to carry 240 over water. 

 I almost got to play the purple course but it rained all day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, edjr said:

A golfer pissing on the golf course? Now that is a national story!

A  professional pissing on TV? Yes it's a story. I haven't seen it in 38 years.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

A  professional pissing on TV? Yes it's a story. I haven't seen it in 38 years.  

He's facing the woods, where is the piss? he has 3 minutes to find his balls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, edjr said:

He's facing the woods, where is the piss? he has 3 minutes to find his balls

That's a pee stance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

That's a pee stance. 

Going to need to see the instant peeplay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, edjr said:

Going to need to see the instant peeplay

I hope thats not a peenalty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×