Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

Texas to Execute John William King 2day.

Should’ve done it a long time ago. And a wayyyyy more cruel method as well.

22 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Should’ve done it a long time ago. And a wayyyyy more cruel method as well.

I'm for the death penalty, I don't know about adding the cruelty method. There comes a point where you just have to be above that kind of thing. Inject him, and move on with life.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

James Byrd was beaten with a bat, face spray painted, throat cut, chained to the back of a pickup truck and dragged until his arm head tore off.

Why?

9 minutes ago, sderk said:

I'm for the death penalty, I don't know about adding the cruelty method. There comes a point where you just have to be above that kind of thing. Inject him, and move on with life.

I dont know they you get these cases where guys are getting stays cause they are allergic to the lethal injection

however you kill someone is how you should die

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

MLK's son?

Twenty years later.  Our system is so broken, and that's Texas.  You'd think they'd be one of the quicker states.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

James Byrd was beaten with a bat, face spray painted, throat cut, chained to the back of a pickup truck and dragged until his arm head tore off.

Enjoy hell you p.o.s.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ringleader-texas-dragging-death-black-man-be-executed-n997966

I read this as arm haid tore off

Saw this story yesterday and then made the mistake of doing a bit more reading about the crime.   I wish I had one of those flashy light things from MIB to make me forget, just horrific what happened to that man. 

His relatives are against the death penalty BTW(full disclosure, so am I).   In their place, I think I would be all about revenge... 

Rodney?

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I dont know they you get these cases where guys are getting stays cause they are allergic to the lethal injection

however you kill someone is how you should die

If this counry would man up and subscribe to this type of thinking, there would be a lot less heinous crimes.

2 hours ago, Cruzer said:

James Byrd was beaten with a bat, face spray painted, throat cut, chained to the back of a pickup truck and dragged until his arm and head tore off.

Enjoy hell you p.o.s.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ringleader-texas-dragging-death-black-man-be-executed-n997966

Fock yeah. Die biotch!!!!!! :pointstosky: This focktard got to live for another 21 years? That's ridiculous and a complete waste of Texas tax payer $.

I don't care if this POS lives or dies.  But, I'm always disturbed by the bloodthirsty vibe of these threads.  

What time?  I need to know what time to take a sh!t in honor of him.

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

I don't care if this POS lives or dies.  But, I'm always disturbed by the bloodthirsty vibe of these threads.  

I agree. 

Also the article says they were trying to get him off on a technicality.  My first thought was wow, that job would suck.  But this is what makes America great -- it is somebody's job to try to get him off, no matter how bad the perp is.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I agree. 

Also the article says they were trying to get him off on a technicality.  My first thought was wow, that job would suck.  But this is what makes America great -- it is somebody's job to try to get him off, no matter how bad the perp is.  :thumbsup:

We are all rooting for that somebody to fail so we can get what we deserve: a dead murderer.

3 minutes ago, LOD01 said:

We are all rooting for that somebody to fail so we can get what we deserve: a dead murderer.

Not saying I disagree with your rooting interest.  Hell, the writer of Saw probably cringed reading about that.

Just saying it is good that our system allows him to make a case.  Not for 20 years of course...

I tend to oppose the death penalty, but this one is challenging...

I think he should get a stay of execution so he can vote in the upcoming election. If Boston Marathon bomber gets to vote why not this POS?

Anyone know what time this is going to happen?  Will it be televised?

This topic is an interesting one. I'm all for the death penalty. I still wish they used the chair. 

There have been many threads on here about it. Two of my favorite are what was their last meal and what were their last words. I can't link them from this phone. But they're quite amusing considering. 

One said "Go Raiders!".

20 years. Are you focking kidding me. Millennials would net even have a concept of how bad this was. How it truly shocked the nation. I would not be able to tell you this piece of shits name. Say Robert Byrd and this is what I think of though.

I feel like lethal injection should be an option not the standard. We have seen drug makers cancel orders and not sell the drugs if they are used to kill.  Guuuessss what guys. Electricity is pretty cheap and in abundance. You can even make you own. 

Sometimes I forget there was a actually a time during my lifespan when White Supremacists weren't imaginary, when I sympathized with SJWs, didn't find them annoying, and thought that they registered legitimate complaints.

RIP James Byrd.

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

Guuuessss what guys. Electricity is pretty cheap and in abundance. You can even make you own. 

Bernie supports this - as long as its from wind or solar.

• Haha 1

This one's just ridiculous. In Texas, you have to have either a red flag or reflective signage if you're going to tow something behind you. Its the law.

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

This one's just ridiculous. In Texas, you have to have either a red flag or reflective signage if you're going to tow something behind you. Its the law.

there was alot of blood that was red so people were able to keep at a safe distance

11 hours ago, sderk said:

I'm with ya here.

The only way I'd be for anything additionally cruel...is if it were used to prevent further crime. But even then I don't know if it would prevent crime.  Say, a televised painful death penalty.   Would that prevent crime. I dunno.    

2 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

This topic is an interesting one. I'm all for the death penalty. I still wish they used the chair. 

There have been many threads on here about it. Two of my favorite are what was their last meal and what were their last words. I can't link them from this phone. But they're quite amusing considering. 

One said "Go Raiders!".

I posted this....I think:  Fftoday

I think the link is dead now.  Here is a new one. 50 Bizarre last words

4 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I'm with ya here.

The only way I'd be for anything additionally cruel...is if it were used to prevent further crime. But even then I don't know if it would prevent crime.  Say, a televised painful death penalty.   Would that prevent crime. I dunno.    

Yeah. Also, could you imagine the type of person who could pull off that type of revenge as a job? A lot of folks here say it would be easy-peasy, but to wake up and go to work and torture someone and then go home and not think about it...well....:dunno: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I'm with ya here.

I think the link is dead now.  Here is a new one. 50 Bizarre last words

My favorite is:

George Appel - "Well, gentlemen, you are about to see a baked Appel."

15 hours ago, LOD01 said:

Rooting for someone to fail?   Where did anyone here say that? 

7 hours ago, sderk said:

Yeah. Also, could you imagine the type of person who could pull off that type of revenge as a job? A lot of folks here say it would be easy-peasy, but to wake up and go to work and torture someone and then go home and not think about it...well....:dunno: 

Google Mitchell Jessen.

They were awarded $180M in contracts to do exactly that.

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Google Mitchell Jessen.

They were awarded $180M in contracts to do exactly that.

Yeah. But I guess I was more referring to captured and convicted criminal that is not a part of a terrorism. Wasn't the Jessen stuff about the torturing of terrorists to get more information that in the end would help defeat terrorism? 

I think if you had a job at the local prison, in whatever capacity, and were asked to tear a living person to pieces, that would be a different thing than having the end goal of fighting terrorism. I imagine, even the guys who stick the needle in to end someone's life may struggle with it in some way. Not sure though. Guys like this and Gacy and others, maybe it's not so hard on them though.  

He dead yet?

if you are against the death penalty, there is a special place somewhere in snowflake heaven for you

If there's any justice in this world, they would have flown Jussie down to spend a few minutes with this bastard.

Or better yet, spend the afternoon with Robert Byrds family.

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

He dead yet?

if you are against the death penalty, there is a special place somewhere in snowflake heaven for you

Personally, I think it isn't used enough.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sderk said:

Personally, I think it isn't used enough.

especially in cases where it's a slam dunk.

Guy barricades himself in a house and kills 2 hostages. Police break in and treat him with kid gloves. FOCK THAT. one between his eyes on the spot.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

especially in cases where it's a slam dunk.

Guy barricades himself in a house and kills 2 hostages. Police break in and treat him with kid gloves. FOCK THAT. one between his eyes on the spot.

Yeah. No reason to take that person alive.