Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Feminist Cafe That Charged 18% ‘Man Tax’ Goes Out of Business

It was called “Handsome Her” 😂

A feminist-owned and operated cafe that made headlines around the world after introducing an 18% “man tax” on male customers will be closing its doors at the end of the month.

Handsome Her, a vegan establishment located in Melbourne, Australia, will be going out of business on April 28, according to an announcement on its website.

https://iotwreport.com/feminist-cafe-that-charged-18-man-tax-goes-out-of-business/

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Handsome Her, a vegan establishment

I don't think they could have stayed in business if they were giving away free handies.

Its like they never learn

The man tax blew up the internet, an idea that we didn’t think was all too radical, yet the way the world responded showed us how fragile masculinity is and solidified the necessity for us to confront and dismantle patriarchy.”

• Haha 1

There is a little justice in this world.  :thumbsup:

Would be funny if someone re-opens the cafe and names it Slut Burger.  Make the all-female staff dress like whores.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

well, time for them to go back to their she sheds

Looks like free market is gender neutral.  "Your product is overpriced. I'll buy from them instead." 

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Its like they never learn

The man tax blew up the internet, an idea that we didn’t think was all too radical, yet the way the world responded showed us how fragile masculinity is and solidified the necessity for us to confront and dismantle patriarchy.”

Yup, you won.  

Probably didn't help that it was Vegan either.  I mean, having an option or two is good, but a whole restaurant? 

What do you say to a feminist with no arms or legs? :unsure:

Nice t1ts, biich. :banana:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Probably didn't help that it was Vegan either.  I mean, having an option or two is good, but a whole restaurant? 

This. 

Besides Keith Urban, how many butch lesbians can Australia have, anyway?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

This. 

Quality. 

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

This. 

A like for you madam. You earned it 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

A like for you madam. You earned it 

It's MA'AM!!!!!! 

• Haha 4

One less :wave:

Don't let the cucumber hit you in the ass on the way out.

5 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

18% “man tax” 

So you got what, 1% tax? Nice. 👍

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, sderk said:

SDIAFP is tax free. :bandana:

• Thanks 1

Just now, MDC said:

SDIAFP is tax free. :bandana:

Sure you got zero tax. Maybe even a free biscuit. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, sderk said:

Just wondering, why do you go out of your way to start slap fights here? :dunno:

I'm pretty sure charging different rates based on gender is illegal, but this is Australia so who knows. It's also irrelevant with the place closed.

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Just wondering, why do you go out of your way to start slap fights here? :dunno:

Do you want me to repost some of the things you posted. Are you that stupid? Just stop being childish.

1 minute ago, sderk said:

Do you want me to post some of the things you posted. Are you that stupid? 

Go for it.  I'm on a plane about to take off so based on internet I may not respond, fair warning.

Just now, jerryskids said:

Go for it.  I'm on a plane about to take off so based on internet I may not respond, fair warning.

Great! Now he’s gonna post the same reply over and over AGAIN!!! :wall:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I'm pretty sure charging different rates based on gender is illegal, but this is Australia so who knows. It's also irrelevant with the place closed.

I would guess the official prices were the same, but they wanted to appeal to the Woke crowd, who are easily guilted into paying extra.

1 hour ago, Vikings4ever said:

I would guess the official prices were the same, but they wanted to appeal to the Woke crowd, who are easily guilted into paying extra.

No straight nonwoke male would go into a vegan restaurant anyway. I'm sure the crowd was 60% angry dykes, and 40% fags and a few straight cucks that were happy for the chance to virtue signal.

Good god. I can't believe I wrote that. I have to stop reading this damn bored. 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

No straight nonwoke male would go into a vegan restaurant anyway. I'm sure the crowd was 60% angry dykes, and 40% fags and a few straight cucks that were happy for the chance to virtue signal.

Considering my opinion of meat in China, a vegan restaurant would be welcome... or a McDonalds. or Tex-Mex. or Italian or Greek. or Fish and chips or Something. Anything.

Just now, Voltaire said:

Considering my opinion of meat in China, a vegan restaurant would be welcome... or a McDonalds. or Tex-Mex. or Italian or Greek. or Fish and chips or Something. Anything.

Man, china sucks enough even in a tier 1. I don't know how you stay sane in the sticks.

I can eat literally any kind of food that exists here. Sure, it may be an hour each way to get there. And the better stuff is in Hong Kong. But once in a while, you gotta do it.

How the fock do you not even have a McDonald's? There are two that are open 24 hours within walking distance here. Same in zhengzhou.

You should buy a franchise and open one in panzhihua. 

8 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Man, china sucks enough even in a tier 1. I don't know how you stay sane in the sticks.

I can eat literally any kind of food that exists here. Sure, it may be an hour each way to get there. And the better stuff is in Hong Kong. But once in a while, you gotta do it.

How the fock do you not even have a McDonald's? There are two that are open 24 hours within walking distance here. Same in zhengzhou.

You should buy a franchise and open one in panzhihua. 

No McDonalds. We do have three KFCs and a Pizza Hut, all downtown and 40 minutes away. And two Houcallers (Taiwanese steak houses). There's also a  'western restaurant' that I don't eat at because there's no western food in it, just a few plates of overpriced stuff that looks like western food for people who don't know what western food tastes like. In fairness, the garden salad there is real.

26 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

No McDonalds. We do have three KFCs and a Pizza Hut, all downtown and 40 minutes away. And two Houcallers (Taiwanese steak houses). There's also a  'western restaurant' that I don't eat at because there's no western food in it, just a few plates of overpriced stuff that looks like western food for people who don't know what western food tastes like. In fairness, the garden salad there is real.

Oh I know what houcaller is. I've been there a couple times.

We live on the far Fringe of the big ass city. The stuff really close by sucks. There is a decent Mexican place (owned by a real Mexican) a 20-30 minute bus ride away. The mall 40 mins away has a real burger place, decent pizza, and a host of good "other Asian" food.

For top notch foreign food, you have to go an hour and a half to the cool district, or Hong Kong, which is about two and a half hours. That's more of an overnight trip thing. 

8 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I would go in there after my trip to Starbucks, use the Unisex bathroom to take a massive dump and then leave.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Capitalism 101. Do not alienate. They sucked at that, they probably sucked at sandwiches also.

This.

The free market is actually quite good at weeding out the idiots.  If a baker does not want to serve gay couples, if they are willing to give up income over their beliefs....so be it....somewhere, nearby i bet, is someone willing to make money. I just want government to keep its focking nose out of it, government ruins everything.