Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Clinton State Dept appointee pleads guilty to spying for China

https://davidharrisjr.com/politics/hillary-state-department-appointee-pleads-guilty-to-spying-for-china/

Candace Marie Claiborne had a TOP SECRET security clearance and provided internal State Department documents to Chinese agents in exchange for gifts and benefits. She has now plead guilty to  a charge of conspiracy to defraud the United States, by lying to law enforcement and background investigators, and hiding her extensive contacts with, and gifts from, agents of the People’s Republic of China (PRC), in exchange for providing them with internal documents from the U.S. State Department. She was handpicked by Hillary Clinton, who herself has many ties to, including the aiding of the sale of top secret programs to China and Russia.

The dominoes are beginning to fall. Craig........now this lady. 

Whatever happened with Diane Feinstein's driver? The one who was working for the MSS (Chiner's CIA/FBI)

Whatever the media tries to accuse Russia of doing Chiner has done 100x. Interesting how they get a complete pass.

3 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

Whatever happened with Diane Feinstein's driver? The one who was working for the MSS (Chiner's CIA/FBI)

Whatever the media tries to accuse Russia of doing Chiner has done 100x. Interesting how they get a complete pass.

I hate how one party has a hard on for Russia but not china, and the other has a hard on for china but not Russia.

The truth is both of them are a threat to our global order and need to be contained and checked at all costs. 

11 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I hate how one party has a hard on for Russia but not china, and the other has a hard on for china but not Russia.

The truth is both of them are a threat to our global order and need to be contained and checked at all costs. 

Last I checked one president has been tough on Russia and China, while his opponents have literally taken millions of dollars from both Russia and China while letting them do whatever the fock they want in terms of foreign policy and trade.

14 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Fock it, let them alone to make stupid mistakes. 

China is re-committing all the European mistakes in Africa, one step short of colonialism and Russia can only help in Syria or Venezuala so far as I'm concerned or more likely, step in the same piles of poop we do whenever we interfere. Think how much better off the West'd be if the Muslims hated China and Russia more than them.

24 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

Last I checked one president has been tough on Russia and China, while his opponents have literally taken millions of dollars from both Russia and China while letting them do whatever the fock they want in terms of foreign policy and trade.

I will give trump full credit for taking a hard stance on china. Hell, a month or so ago, when he ordered the Navy to sail through the Taiwan straights with gigantic American flags on them, I had patriot wood. I wish he would not make a deal, crank up the tarriffs, and really make em squirm.

But he has been nothing but a servile b!tch where Putin is concerned. 

40 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I will give trump full credit for taking a hard stance on china. Hell, a month or so ago, when he ordered the Navy to sail through the Taiwan straights with gigantic American flags on them, I had patriot wood. I wish he would not make a deal, crank up the tarriffs, and really make em squirm.

Wrong as usual. 

Remember it was under Obama that this so called election interference occurred.  

All of the omg Russia! Happened under Barry.  

You sound woefully stupid when you try to equalize. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Wrong as usual. 

Remember it was under Obama that this so called election interference occurred.  

All of the omg Russia! Happened under Barry.  

You sound woefully stupid when you try to equalize. 

Oh I fully agree that the previous administration was a b!tch vis a vis both.

I'm just talking what comes out of trumps month. Nothing but praise. 

6 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'm just talking what comes out of trumps month. Nothing but praise. 

Versus Trump's actions against Russia? You're falling for the media's narrative. Trump ain't no one's b!tch.

What do we see Putin doing RIGHT now? Telling North Korea to denuke. Mutual goal.....work with some of the threats to remove a different threat.

• Like 1

But....But....TRUMP!!   Pay no attention to that Clintonista behind the curtain!!!!   It's Trump!!   Look away from any Democrat malfeasance, trust the party, support the party, serve the party.....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

But....But....TRUMP!!   Pay no attention to that Clintonista behind the curtain!!!!   It's Trump!!   Look away from any Democrat malfeasance, trust the party, support the party, serve the party.....

The democratic party is a clown car full of sh!t. I'm not saying otherwise. But that doesn't mean you can't criticized the guy actually in charge a little. Hell, he's impressed me far more than I would have thought possible. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I have given you the benefit of the doubt when you post stupid shite like this, that you are just lazy and uninformed and not retarded like Wiff & sho. I am starting to believe it may be the latter.

You should do your homework, Trump has been harder on Russia than any president since Reagan.

I am not going to spoon feed you because one must desire something on their own to fully appreciate it.

A few places to start are sanctions, natural gas, Syria mercenaries.

If your source is CNN, Huffington Post, or WaPo you are likely reading Chinese level state propaganda, keep that in mind.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The democratic party is a clown car full of sh!t. I'm not saying otherwise. But that doesn't mean you can't criticized the guy actually in charge a little. Hell, he's impressed me far more than I would have thought possible. 

He deserves plenty of criticism, across a range of factors, no question.

But, there are criticisms that have no merit, and which continue, and all we are doing is making him look like a victim. While I love some of the good things that appear to be happening, i cannot be sure they are because of Trump, maybe they are, maybe they arent....

But, I am interested in someone replacing him at the next election, and nothing the Democrats are putting forth works for me, in fact it makes me lean toward Trump. 

All I am saying, the standard fare for political manipulation does not work on him, it helps him, the Dems need to figure this out, as do others....