Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Bachelorettes Angry at NFL Draft

Maybe don’t schedule your bachelorette party there that weekend? This event was scheduled a while ago. Dumb broads could have found that out and switched the dates 

On the bright side, plenty of draft dorks to help the fat bridesmaids get laid at the Bachelorette Party.

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Maybe don’t schedule your bachelorette party there that weekend? This event was scheduled a while ago. Dumb broads could have found that out and switched the dates 

It isn't just the draft.

There is that. The music City marathon. A Jimmy buffet concert. A Martina McBride and some other country star concert. A cocktail festival. And a couple of other events in town in the same weekend.

Nashville is going to be a bit of a clusterfock. With the growth, traffic is a problem on a normal day. 

21 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

On the bright side, plenty of draft dorks to help the fat bridesmaids get laid at the Bachelorette Party.

I think that is what they are pissed about. All the draft dorks ignored them because of the draft and they were looking for the train.

9 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It isn't just the draft.

There is that. The music City marathon. A Jimmy buffet concert. A Martina McBride and some other country star concert. A cocktail festival. And a couple of other events in town in the same weekend.

Nashville is going to be a bit of a clusterfock. With the growth, traffic is a problem on a normal day. 

Oh I’m sure. The place is now a hot spot for everything. I haven’t been there but I want to go. But had already planned on seeing if any events were going to be happening. In a place like that you always have to be cautious 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Oh I’m sure. The place is now a hot spot for everything. I haven’t been there but I want to go. But had already planned on seeing if any events were going to be happening. In a place like that you always have to be cautious 

If you're into live music and partying it's great. Other than that, not really much to do. It has become bachelorette party central, which is nice for the local poon hunters. 

16 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

If you're into live music and partying it's great. Other than that, not really much to do. It has become bachelorette party central, which is nice for the local poon hunters. 

Just a cheaper Savannah or Charleston

"The @NFL caused all the bars to shut down"

What?

6 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

Just a cheaper Savannah or Charleston

Basically yeah. Better music scene. Probably not as good a food scene. Its main attraction seems to be that it is pretty easily accessible to most of the country.

15 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Basically yeah. Better music scene. Probably not as good a food scene. Its main attraction seems to be that it is pretty easily accessible to most of the country.

Asheville has a better music scene and their food scene is great. Living in Charleston now and it’s pretty dam awesome 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Asheville has a better music scene and their food scene is great. Living in Charleston now and it’s pretty dam awesome 

My parents love Charleston. They go there every year or so. Personally, I've never been.

6 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

My parents love Charleston. They go there every year or so. Personally, I've never been.

It’s really nice. Lots to do. Thinking about buying a sailboat and learning how to sail. Food scene down here is legit as well

12 hours ago, LOD01 said:

I think that is what they are pissed about. All the draft dorks ignored them because of the draft and they were looking for the train.

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

It’s really nice. Lots to do. Thinking about buying a sailboat and learning how to sail. Food scene down here is legit as well

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

On 4/27/2019 at 8:42 AM, Cdub100 said:

"The @NFL caused all the bars to shut down"

What?

That's what I'm thinking. WTF is that? and why?

What do you do if somebody else's business comes to town and the mayor decides to shut down your business? That's focked up. Who decides these things. Why is it important to shut down bars? How did they get the authority to do so?

I'd be like "Fock off, I'm staying open, you can shove you're demand to shut down up Comrade Stalin's , I'll see you in court."

Meanwhile people are supposed to pay attention to when the NFL draft is and plan/reschedule  their life around it? Fock off seriously.

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

That's what I'm thinking. WTF is that? and why?

What do you do if somebody else's business comes to town and the mayor decides to shut down your business? That's focked up. Who decides these things. Why is it important to shut down bars? How did they get the authority to do so?

I'd be like "Fock off, I'm staying open, you can shove you're demand to shut down up Comrade Stalin's , I'll see you in court."

Meanwhile people are supposed to pay attention to when the NFL draft is and plan/reschedule  their life around it? Fock off seriously.

I looked more into it. Turns out the girls are mad because guys where there watching football stuff. The bars where open and presumably full.

6 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I looked more into it. Turns out the girls are mad because guys where there watching football stuff. The bars where open and presumably full.

:cry: Look at meeeeeeeee!!!! :cry:

7 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm hearing from my friends that were there that a lot of the bars right there on Broadway were rented out for corporate party type things for the draft. They were open, just not to the general public.