3.21 Chiefs (from Seahawks) - DL Khalen Saunders, Western Illinois

3.22 Ravens - DL Jaylon Ferguson, Louisiana Tech

3.23 Texans - TE Kahale Warring, San Diego State

3.24 Patriots (from Bears) - RB Damien Harris, Alabama

3.25 Seahawks (from Eagles through Lions, Vikings) - LB Cody Barton, Utah

3.26 Colts - LB Bobby Okereke, Stanford

3.27 Cowboys - OL Connor McGovern, Penn State

3.28 Chargers - OL Trey Pipkins, Sioux Falls

3.29 Jets (from Chiefs through Seahawks, Vikings) - OL Chuma Edoga, Southern California

3.30 Ravens (from Saints through Jets, Vikings) - WR Miles Boykin, Notre Dame

3.31 Buccaneers (from Rams) - DB Jamel Dean, Auburn

3.32 Giants (from Patriots through Browns) - DL Oshane Ximines, Old Dominion

3.33 Bills (from Redskins - compensatory pick) - TE Dawson Knox, Mississippi

3.34 Rams (from Patriots - compensatory pick) - OL Bobby Evans, Oklahoma

3.35 Jaguars (from Rams - compensatory pick) - DB Quincy Williams, Murray State

3.36 Buccaneers (from Rams - compensatory pick) - DB Mike Edwards, Kentucky

3.37 Panthers (compensatory pick) - QB Will Grier, West Virginia

3.38 Patriots (from Rams through Patriots - compensatory pick) - OL Yodny Cajuste, West Virginia

3.39 Vikings (from Ravens - compensatory pick) - RB Alexander Mattison, Boise State

Happy with Sternberger in the 3rd.  I was asking the guru about him here during the process.  Like his upside.

Very happy with the Giants pick at 95, Oshane Ximines. 12 sacks last year Edge rusher who dropped because of a bad Senior Bowl and he isn't strong against the run. Gmen now have done a good job of overhauling this bad defense.

Giants will probably pick in the top 5 next year. They are in really bad shape and had a terrible draft.

On 4/26/2019 at 11:15 PM, jrokh said:

Very happy with the Giants pick at 95, Oshane Ximines. 12 sacks last year Edge rusher who dropped because of a bad Senior Bowl and he isn't strong against the run. Gmen now have done a good job of overhauling this bad defense.

Not that small school guys can't be good or anything.  But he played for Old Dominion and vs. a lot of non NFL talent.  A bad Senior Bowl indicates his drop In production when put next to real players.

I know a lot of people who didn't like the Jones pick want to fall back on "fixing" the defense.  But I didn't like any of their draft.  Lawrence is a good player but a 2 down nose tackle.  Deandre Baker probably didn't need to be traded up for.  Plenty of similarly ranked corners went in the 2nd.  Baker's stock had been falling for a while. They missed out on the stud pass rusher at 6.  

7 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Not that small school guys can't be good or anything.  But he played for Old Dominion and vs. a lot of non NFL talent.  A bad Senior Bowl indicates his drop In production when put next to real players.

I know a lot of people who didn't like the Jones pick want to fall back on "fixing" the defense.  But I didn't like any of their draft.  Lawrence is a good player but a 2 down nose tackle.  Deandre Baker probably didn't need to be traded up for.  Plenty of similarly ranked corners went in the 2nd.  Baker's stock had been falling for a while. They missed out on the stud pass rusher at 6.  

I liked the Jones pick, and I'm still happy they fixed the defense. It still could use more fixing and certainly isn't a finished product. Dexter Lawrence is a load who will command double teams, not just a 2 down Nose Tackle. I thought it was, Jones pick aside, a typical Gettelman draft. Good solid players who will help immediately but left me thinking it could have been even better. Overall he does a  good not great job of drafting players. Thought Green Bay had a nice draft, provided Gary's shoulder isn't an issue.

On 4/28/2019 at 7:51 PM, jrokh said:

I liked the Jones pick, and I'm still happy they fixed the defense. It still could use more fixing and certainly isn't a finished product. Dexter Lawrence is a load who will command double teams, not just a 2 down Nose Tackle. I thought it was, Jones pick aside, a typical Gettelman draft. Good solid players who will help immediately but left me thinking it could have been even better. Overall he does a  good not great job of drafting players. Thought Green Bay had a nice draft, provided Gary's shoulder isn't an issue.

I liked GBs draft but Gary scares me.  They say his shoulder is fine.  But even besides that he is the classic boom or bust.  #1 recruit in 2016....didnt wow anyone at Michigan.  Some say he was a little lazy and dumb.  Others say he wasnt lazy at all and they played him in a spots where he didnt just unload after the QB.  I am hoping Mike Pettine can unlock his potential.   I mean he was on a top ranked defense for 3 years.

Packers went measurables in this draft.  But with high character.  

10 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I liked GBs draft but Gary scares me.  They say his shoulder is fine.  But even besides that he is the classic boom or bust.  #1 recruit in 2016....didnt wow anyone at Michigan.  Some say he was a little lazy and dumb.  Others say he wasnt lazy at all and they played him in a spots where he didnt just unload after the QB.  I am hoping Mike Pettine can unlock his potential.   I mean he was on a top ranked defense for 3 years.

Packers went measurables in this draft.  But with high character.  

Fun fact, the #2 recruit in that High School class behind Gary was Dexter Lawrence