Sign in to follow this  
naomi

When men hate women

I think we can boil it down to simply....keep it fair....

If you want to compete in the world, do it, just don't whine about ceilings or some other sh!t, accept that its a battle and you have to fight.....you will lose more than you will win, just like the rest of us, and those losses are not because you have a vagina....

Less whining, more competing.....

American women are forever ruined beyond repair. 99% of them are gold digging sloots and there is not turning back now. The only option for American males to land an attractive women that also scores well on a character test is to find a foreign women that has not been poisoned. 

I totally love women for their beauty and strength. They don't need to change anything for me. 

I was amused at the hate Ariana Grande attracted. Nobody seemed to be able to figure that an artist might have a hard time dealing with having her fans killed when they had come out to see her. If she wasn't in the room when the bomb went off, how could she possibly have any problem dealing with the event? Gee, I don't know. 

On the other hand, there is plenty of righteous, patriotic love for grown men who sign up to kill people and have problems dealing with what they did or what they saw. I feel for them too, but I also believe Ariana had deep remorse and pain for her dead fans, as well.

Women are much more emotional than men. 

Men often make fun of their friends (giving him sh!t, etc) but they only do it to the friends that usually have a hard time taking it. Otherwise what's the point?

People who roll with the punches are more likely to not be made fun of because it doesn't elicit a reaction.

Women however almost always elicit a reaction.

12 minutes ago, Bishop82 said:

Women are much more emotional than men. 

Men often make fun of their friends (giving him sh!t, etc) but they only do it to the friends that usually have a hard time taking it. Otherwise what's the point?

People who roll with the punches are more likely to not be made fun of because it doesn't elicit a reaction.

Women however almost always elicit a reaction.

Perfect example of why women have no business in a position of power/management/leadership. 

On 4/29/2019 at 11:08 PM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It's not a character deficiency.

A woman shouldn't date or marry a broke ass deadbeat.

Most men will date marry as hot as they can pull, character comes second. Is that shallow? Sure. But there it is.

Its not just the black and white anna Nicole cases either. It's often more subtle. Like if I'm a 6, I can maybe pull a 7. If I'm a rich 6, now 8s and 9s are in play.

It's just part of the overall attraction game. 

Had a buddy back in the day, broke as fock, least ambitious mother foker you ever meet, got more azz than a toilet seat, and it was hot smokin azz. And a lot of them married.

Worked on the car lot with me but spent as little time there as he could get away with while still keeping the job. Hot as fock bitches would be bringing him lunch whenever he on the lot. Drove a busted down, 10 year old corolla. Made less than $3k per month, just enough to keep gas in his car and pay the rent.

He was a "personal trainer" on the side. He ran ads on craigslist for training. Dude was yoked, chiseled, 6 pack and 5% body fat or whatever. He was obsessive about what he ate too. Wouldn't even have olive oil on his salad. Basically was doing this keto bullsh!t ten years before everyone knew about it. 

This dude pulled more azz and hotter azz than anyone I have ever known. And yes, I've known multi millionaires. So your point is true for long term relationship. But for straight fockin, the hot b!tches are fockin hot dudes. Either a dude with money and looks or doin one on the side like my buddy.

On 4/29/2019 at 11:08 PM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It's not a character deficiency.

A woman shouldn't date or marry a broke ass deadbeat.

Most men will date marry as hot as they can pull, character comes second. Is that shallow? Sure. But there it is.

Its not just the black and white anna Nicole cases either. It's often more subtle. Like if I'm a 6, I can maybe pull a 7. If I'm a rich 6, now 8s and 9s are in play.

It's just part of the overall attraction game. 

Had a buddy back in the day, broke as fock, least ambitious mother foker you ever meet, got more azz than a toilet seat, and it was hot smokin azz. And a lot of them married.

Worked on the car lot with me but spent as little time there as he could get away with while still keeping the job. Hot as fock bitches would be bringing him lunch whenever he on the lot. Drove a busted down, 10 year old corolla. Made less than $3k per month, just enough to keep gas in his car and pay the rent.

He was a "personal trainer" on the side. He ran ads on craigslist for training. Dude was yoked, chiseled, 6 pack and 5% body fat or whatever. He was obsessive about what he ate too. Wouldn't even have olive oil on his salad. Basically was doing this keto bullsh!t ten years before everyone knew about it. 

This dude pulled more azz and hotter azz than anyone I have ever known. And yes, I've known multi millionaires. So your point is true for long term relationship. But for straight fockin, the hot b!tches are fockin hot dudes. Either a dude with money and looks or doin one on the side like my buddy.

On 4/30/2019 at 6:45 AM, bostonlager said:

Perfect example of why women have no business in a position of power/management/leadership. 

Anybody with thin skin isn't going to handle a role where it's justified and appropriate that you be critiqued often. I think people could tell Hillary Clinton didn't internally roll with the punches (which can include when you 'fight back') as some of Trump's barbs, for example, seemed to spark more than passing tension that she couldn't poker-face-through. It's even okay to show the emotion of being bothered but if you look like you're not fundamentally rolling along, it does appear to be weakness. I do think many women are in that boat (and it's fine to be), but not literally all. It's just there are people jaded enough now to assume it is ALL women, because speaking to this is politically incorrect and those who can't handle the heat have been propped up like they can.

To bring up Margaret Thatcher again, she was reknown for thick skin and pressing forward. You have to be to survive British parliament in the first place, but even admidst that crowd, she impressively held her own.

Women bosses suck. Even women say that 

On 5/2/2019 at 5:50 AM, trumpurethra said:

I've said it before, but pulling ass is not about money or body fat, it's about power and confidence.  A "personal trainer" is the guy in charge telling a woman what to do, they dig that.

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Women bosses suck. Even women say that 

I've had two who were great. But, I still imagine this is largely true, and to some degree, varies along with the professional skills that are central to the mission. I get the impression sales culture is one where male/female differences are aggravated.

10 minutes ago, naomi said:

I've had two who were great. But, I still imagine this is largely true, and to some degree, varies along with the professional skills that are central to the mission. I get the impression sales culture is one where male/female differences are aggravated.

My first boss off of a college rotation program was female and she was fine.  Then again she is an engineer so wired differently than your typical woman.  

In engineering sales there are only a handful of women, but those who are there are totally deserving on merit.

On 5/3/2019 at 11:54 PM, jerryskids said:

I've said it before, but pulling ass is not about money or body fat, it's about power and confidence.  A "personal trainer" is the guy in charge telling a woman what to do, they dig that.

Yeah some women like power. Not the case here tho. This cat was good looking. Looked like a fockin calvin klein model. Plus he was good enough to pull a full ride at a small local school to play 3rd base. Blew out his knee, never went anywhere, but still kept himself in great shape. So this dude had the confidence and was pulling a lot of tale from forever.

No this was all about looks. Besides most of the chicks he banged were rich married hotties too. So they all had husbands with power. Said he dated/banged a laker girl. I can't confirm as I didn't know him at the time but another buddy did back the story.

One thing I did see first hand was pretty crazy and cool. He used to dance, like Chippendales but one of the knock off budget ones. Anyway, he was still friends with some of the dudes and one of them came in one day to get an escalade. Only he didn't pay for it. His sugar momma did. Straight up this chick stroked a check for this dudes ride. And not a small check, you know escalades, $50-$60k. Plus he said they were taking it to aftermarket shops to get wheels and a system put in. All on her dime for him.

This chick was older and not necessarily ugly. She was about average, solid 6 probably. But the dancer dude was way out her league. That I did see first hand. When he told me about his appointment in the morning I didn't believe him. But damn straight, chick bought dude a $50k truck.

People are crazy and life is a lot easier if you are really good looking. That's how things go man.

On 4/27/2019 at 2:12 AM, naomi said:

Online I tend to come across expressions of hatred, or belittling of women by men far more than vice-versa.

I understand part of the contributing landscape...a reaction to progressive feminist mentalities that are unjust towards men but politically acceptable. 

BUT for the level of vitriol, or spite, I have to assume there is more to it than that.

The basic thought I always come around to is...there's plenty of unattractive females who've experienced rejection, or just counted themselves out from the get-go, who, until they just accepted it and rolled with it, would get sad. Maybe some intial anger over guys being shallow, but it's sadness that would be the persistent emotion, before eventual acceptance and moving on.

I know guys like that, not sure if they were ever sad about it, but they figured their looks would NEVER be a selling point and they moved forward.

So who is this guy who feels vitriol and/or spite toward women?

One with long, painful experiences(s) with women? I kind of get that. Who's the guy who hasn't had long painful experiences with women but harbors spite towards them? Is it as simple as purely resenting the ego hits of repeated rejection? Unlike the saddened millions of gals, for whatever reason you don't dust yourself off. You don't do sad, just angry, the problem is never you.

Never move past it. :dunno:

Or?? I have little idea what gives.

When women hate men, they become lesbians.  When men hate women, it's because they found a democrat.  They then look for republicans.

Patrice Oneal talking about women is hilarious.   

Burr always said his game was legendary.  He would basically tear apart women at the bar yet they would flock around him because he was creating emotion for them.

10 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Patrice Oneal talking about women is hilarious.   

Burr always said his game was legendary.  He would basically tear apart women at the bar yet they would flock around him because he was creating emotion for them.

Likely strong confirmation bias there. It's a floozy bar scene, it's women orbiting Bill Burr in the first place, and when people flock, you don't tend to notice those who bow out. 

9 hours ago, naomi said:

Likely strong confirmation bias there. It's a floozy bar scene, it's women orbiting Bill Burr in the first place, and when people flock, you don't tend to notice those who bow out. 

Perhaps.  But several other comics have said his game was legendary and unique not just Burr.  Burr was the bigger star who was white and here is this fat black guy who will rip you apart and he said women would flock around him.  

Loved me some Patrice.

Proof that not all black comedians have to shout at the top of their lungs all the time.

On 4/30/2019 at 8:57 AM, BiPolarBear said:

I totally love women for their beauty and strength. They don't need to change anything for me. 

I was amused at the hate Ariana Grande attracted. Nobody seemed to be able to figure that an artist might have a hard time dealing with having her fans killed when they had come out to see her. If she wasn't in the room when the bomb went off, how could she possibly have any problem dealing with the event? Gee, I don't know. 

On the other hand, there is plenty of righteous, patriotic love for grown men who sign up to kill people and have problems dealing with what they did or what they saw. I feel for them too, but I also believe Ariana had deep remorse and pain for her dead fans, as well.

Were you tearing up in front of The Notebook when you wrote this?