Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

60 Minutes - Fentanyl

If you can, watch last night's episode of 60 minutes.

Really interesting  story on Fentanyl and how it's produced and sold.

Freaking amazing that China can and does use our own USPS to facilitate drug smuggling/selling.

And the  numbers are insane ; just when you thought F was bad, carfentanyl is like 50 times stronger. Crazy.

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

If you can, watch last night's episode of 60 minutes.

Really interesting  story on Fentanyl and how it's produced and sold.

Freaking amazing that China can and does use our own USPS to facilitate drug smuggling/selling.

And the  numbers are insane ; just when you thought F was bad, carfentanyl is like 50 times stronger. Crazy.

Yep.  YOU could order some online too if you wanted, enough to kill hundreds and even thousands....if misused. 

China needs to be addressed, across a variety of bad behaviors.

36 minutes ago, riversco said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/16-maps-of-drug-flow-into-the-united-states-2012-7

Hmm, all of the drugs coming in thru the southern border, but 60 minutes focuses on China.  I wonder why.  Since 60 minutes leans left, it should inform you which side China is on and which side Mexico is on.

I think the understanding that drugs flow in from Mexico is well known and understood. I think Heroin flows in from Mexico, and while it is devastating, Fentanyl and Carfentanyl are more deadly, easier to smuggle and COULD even be a weapon of mass destruction....if say, thrown into a water supply or otherwise spread, we are talking something in about the size of a pound that can kill tens of thousands......

4 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Fentanyl and Carfentanyl are more deadly, easier to smuggle and COULD even be a weapon of mass destruction....if say, thrown into a water supply or otherwise spread, we are talking something in about the size of a pound that can kill tens of thousands......

Not a matter of if, but when.

And Libs would still defend Mexico.

• Like 1

Drug dealers should get the death penalty.  Sadly, they are more likely to get the right to vote from prison.

46 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Drug dealers should get the death penalty.  Sadly, they are more likely to get the right to vote from prison.

👍

Here's to not being a junkie :cheers:

49 minutes ago, fandandy said:

When it comes to heroin, drugs sell themselves. people NEED it to not be in pan. HTH

29 minutes ago, edjr said:

When it comes to heroin, drugs sell themselves. people NEED it to not be in pan. HTH

I don't speak junkie so I have no idea what in the pan is and no, drugs don't sell themselves.  Piles of sh!t drug dealers sell drugs, and even if it didn't stop one person from becoming addicted they should be all be eliminated with a bullet to the back of their head.

Your sides winning though so who knows, maybe someday you freaks can get your heroin from a vending machine in the city park.  That'll be nice.  Careful kids, watch out for the feces and needles...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I don't speak junkie so I have no idea what in the pan is and no, drugs don't sell themselves.  Piles of sh!t drug sell drugs, and even if it didn't stop one person from becoming addicted they should be all be eliminated with a bullet to the back of their head.

Your sides winning though so who knows, maybe someday you freaks can get your heroin from a vending machine in the city park.  That'll be nice.  Careful kids, watch out for the feces and needles...

You mean Philadelphia? 

9 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I don't speak junkie so I have no idea what in the pan is and no, drugs don't sell themselves. 

This has always been one of the best places to watch the clueless pretend. 

3 hours ago, riversco said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/16-maps-of-drug-flow-into-the-united-states-2012-7

Hmm, all of the drugs coming in thru the southern border, but 60 minutes focuses on China.  I wonder why.  Since 60 minutes leans left, it should inform you which side China is on and which side Mexico is on.

Jeesus, some of you guys see libruhls conspiring if you get shorted on Your happy meal toy. Go back to FBG already...

for those that aren't mouth breathing idiots, it's pretty amazing to See this drug agent point to the bag of powder and say that one bag can take out City the size of Cleveland. Hell, they even had a medic on-site just in case someone came in contact with the stuff.

It's freaking Bob Schiffer can chase down one of these drug dealers in China, you think CIA could do the same thing.

or you know, freaking Chinese take out their own trash. But if the government isn't directly involved, pretty sure they at least wink and Nod.

Shii, the chinks took out about 30 of our agents and assets a few years back. Figure it's about time we start doing the same thing.

Let it all in. Only losers are taking this stuff and if they die, we are better off.

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Jeesus, some of you guys see libruhls conspiring if you get shorted on Your happy meal toy. Go back to FBG already...

for those that aren't mouth breathing idiots, it's pretty amazing to See this drug agent point to the bag of powder and say that one bag can take out City the size of Cleveland. Hell, they even had a medic on-site just in case someone came in contact with the stuff.

It's freaking Bob Schiffer can chase down one of these drug dealers in China, you think CIA could do the same thing.

or you know, freaking Chinese take out their own trash. But if the government isn't directly involved, pretty sure they at least wink and Nod.

Shii, the chinks took out about 30 of our agents and assets a few years back. Figure it's about time we start doing the same thing.

Cannot say "sh1t" here, but can say "chinks" with impunity :lol:

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

Let it all in. Only losers are taking this stuff and if they die, we are better off.

Well, losers and people who were made junkies by the overprescribing of opioid pain medications.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ZeroTolerance said:

Well, losers and people who were made junkies by the overprescribing of opioid pain medications.

Those are losers. If you don't have the mental strength to quit, you're a loser. 

Yeah, that's where you're wrong. Thanks to Purdue marketing their shi as non-addictive, people get legitimately hurt, get hooked on the legal shii, then if and only if their idiot doctors finally cut them off do they start looking elsewhere not knowing that they became drug addicts by our so-called legitimate Health System.

1 minute ago, ZeroTolerance said:

wrong. 75% did not start doing heroin by choice.

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

This

• Thanks 1

Those are losers. If you don't have the mental strength to quit, you're a loser. 

wow dude.

1 minute ago, edjr said:

wrong. 75% did not start doing heroin by choice.

What do you think the second half of my sentence was referring to?

Just now, ZeroTolerance said:

What do you think the second half of my sentence was referring to?

I was answering him as well as agreeing with you

Just now, edjr said:

I was answering him as well as agreeing with you

Then I guess you got the posts backwards, because you said wrong to me and "this" to his post, lol.

Freaking Purdue,

Those guys seriously need to take a needle in the arm. First they Market a drug is non-addictive that they know full well is addictive. But they pay off the doctors to prescribe this s***. I know exactly how much of it they produce and where it goes. But don't raise any red flags when a town like Kermit West Virginia gets 9 million doses of their product. Hey, money is money.

But the worst part? Then they try to create their own overdose drug equivalent to Narcan so they can Corner the market on the same people that they got hooked in the first place.

Oh, and just in case you think the danger has passed? Oh hell no, they just moved on to other countries and continents pulling the same crap.

Seriously, I hope some distraught parent or one of the drug addicts that they created takes out a whole board room full of those bastards. That is some Bond level Evil right there.

Yeah, of all the scum in the pharmaceutical industry, Purdue are the lowest of the low. They have an absurd amount of blood on their hands, but they made a fortune in the killing so you know their executives are effectively above the law at this point.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Then I guess you got the posts backwards, because you said wrong to me and "this" to his post, lol.

To the surprise of no one :wall:

6 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Yeah, of all the scum in the pharmaceutical industry, Purdue are the lowest of the low. They have an absurd amount of blood on their hands, but they made a fortune in the killing so you know their executives are effectively above the law at this point.

More like Purdon't.

amirite?

7 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

That they are not yet in jail is itself an atrocity

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

I was a loser.  Then I quit.  What am I now?

Just don’t do drugs. Period. Take a Percocet like the rest of us and move on 

My daughter and wife are going to a funeral tonight for some kid/young adult that OD'd. Haven't heard for sure what from but pretty sure something related to heroin, fent, etc. Dumbass, game over :wave:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

I was a loser.  Then I quit.  What am I now?

A winner.

Proof of what I said. You can quit if you have will power. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, kutulu said:

My daughter and wife are going to a funeral tonight for some kid/young adult that OD'd. Haven't heard for sure what from but pretty sure something related to heroin, fent, etc. Dumbass, game over :wave:

A night funeral? That must. be wild. Is the family vampires or something? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why do they call it a wake? guy ain't gonna wake up now

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Misspoke, it's the wake. 

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

Why do they call it a wake? guy ain't gonna wake up now

It’s lying in wake not lying awake Ed.  🌚

Drug threads just remind me of poor Pen. If he didt probably die in a rock climbing accident he would be here sharing his opinion that hard drugs including fentanyl should be decriminalized. A doctor (lol)...thinks deadly hard drugs should be decriminalized. I miss the guy, RIP (most likely).

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

Drug threads just remind me of poor Pen. If he didt probably die in a rock climbing accident he would be here sharing his opinion that hard drugs including fentanyl should be decriminalized. A doctor (lol)...thinks deadly hard drugs should be decriminalized. I miss the guy, RIP (most likely).

I love how the libtards like to point to places like Portugal that have legalized drugs and say they don't have a drug problem as bad as we do. Well, Saudi Arabia has almost zero drug problem. Why not cite their method as well? Japan doesn't have much of one either.