Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

FBGs down?

Is anyone able to get in? Just wondering if it's me or their site. :unsure:

not just you ... i've been denied access since this morning, apparently the safety certificate for their server is not up to snuff with my network - not authenticated.  

1 minute ago, Drizzay said:

Did Latin Pimp's more effeminate brother strike?

God I have hoped MANY times that FBG would get Latin Pimped and put them out of commission for 2-3 months...

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

They were hacked.

They have been hacked for 20 years...

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

They were hacked.

It would be awesome if a hacker got in, activated all the banned IDs and locked the mods and Joe out.

Just now, lod001 said:

It would be awesome if a hacker got in, activated all the banned IDs and locked the mods and Joe out.

:first:

I assume there are other members here that also have username/passwords there.

They can take those emails and passwords and try to sign into draft kings, fan duel, etc and take the money that way, etc. At least that is what I would do if i was a hacker from Nigeria taking over footballguys. There was an entire site over there devoted to daily fantasy sports, a hacker should be able to put 2 and 2 together. 

Easy way to make money, on top of that they could possibly hold the site for ransom, etc.

I use the same email and password at footballguys as draft kings and i have a few hundred in my account. I just changed my password.

I try to use only 3 passwords, i have a financial password, an email password, and other which includes PSN, steam, forums, myfantasyleague and Draft Kings.   I will be needing to change that password everywhere eventually, what a pain.

26 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Or just crash the entire website and delete all of its content 

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Or just crash the entire website and delete all of its content 

In the other thread you were talking about how censorship of someone due to political ideology is bad. That would not be any different.

Plus there are many good posters over there that do not post in any political or off topic threads.  The majority of the leagues i am in is completely made up of their shark pool posters. They do not care about politics at all.

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

In the other thread you were talking about how censorship of someone due to political ideology is bad. That would not be any different.

Plus there are many good posters over there that do not post in any political or off topic threads.  The majority of the leagues i am in is completely made up of their shark pool posters. They do not care about politics at all.

You thought I was serious?

Estrogen overload must have locked up the gears over there. Stupid f@ggots. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

You thought I was serious?

Sarcasm is difficult to pick up on the internet.

6 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Sarcasm is difficult to pick up on the internet.

Yeah I was kidding. Admittedly I would laugh if that happened and I’d chalk it up to good ol’ karma if that place was no more. 

10 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Estrogen overload must have locked up the gears over there. Stupid f@ggots. 

Isn't that the truth. I took a look over there since they have a separate political bored, but scurried back over here.

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

I assume there are other members here that also have username/passwords there.

They can take those emails and passwords and try to sign into draft kings, fan duel, etc and take the money that way, etc. At least that is what I would do if i was a hacker from Nigeria taking over footballguys. There was an entire site over there devoted to daily fantasy sports, a hacker should be able to put 2 and 2 together. 

Easy way to make money, on top of that they could possibly hold the site for ransom, etc.

I use the same email and password at footballguys as draft kings and i have a few hundred in my account. I just changed my password.

I try to use only 3 passwords, i have a financial password, an email password, and other which includes PSN, steam, forums, myfantasyleague and Draft Kings.   I will be needing to change that password everywhere eventually, what a pain.

You should not use the same password across sites.  There are too many hacks that happen.  Leverage a password manager to keep track and use strong passwords.

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Russians?

Could be if they did a google search of who hates Trump and thinks he colluded with Russia. The hits would be off the charts on their cesspool forum. Probably angered our good friends, the Russians, a little.

With the certificate expired I was able to hack into the following FBG users and get their passwords:

Timschochet - Iluvhillary

sho nuff - proudtroll

TobiasFunke - Ihavenolife

The Commish - menotknoweconomics

Henry Ford - believemeiamalawyer

squistion - callmeburt

whoknew -  russia!!!

JuniorNB - myiqis75

Dickies - ilooklikemypicture

SaintsInDome2006 - echochamber>geekclub

• Haha 4

I feels bad for their dead ghey hamster.  :(

9 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

With the certificate expired I was able to hack into the following FBG users and get their passwords:

Timschochet - Iluvhillary

sho nuff - proudtroll

TobiasFunke - Ihavenolife

The Commish - menotknoweconomics

Henry Ford - believemeiamalawyer

squistion - callmeburt

whoknew -  russia!!!

JuniorNB - myiqis75

Dickies - ilooklikemypicture

SaintsInDome2006 - echochamber>geekclub

That's some solid work right there. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

I feels bad for their dead ghey hamster.  :(

I doubt it's dead. Squisition probably has on assless chaps and that hamster is about half way to his large intestine. 

im worried. :(

3 hours ago, MDC said:

How are you guys gonna spy on Sho now?

seems like you're the one obsessed with the sho since you're always bringing him up.

Besides, your post doesn't make sense.  You're the one whose been asking for a mold of his c@ck.  🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BiPolarBear said:

Isn't that the truth. I took a look over there since they have a separate political bored, but scurried back over here.

They were actually talking about the FFT the other day saying how they're scared of what we're posting over here.

FBG!!

:pointstosky:

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

seems like you're the one obsessed with the sho since you're always bringing him up.

Besides, your post doesn't make sense.  You're the one whose been asking for a mold of his c@ck.  🤷‍♂️

More unsolicited diik stuff from Creeper. :o

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

More unsolicited diik stuff from Creeper. :o

Except you were the one asking for the diik stuff from Sho and something about gay cakes.  :shrug:

You were the one that brought up shotard so it looks like you're the one with the obsession.

• Haha 2

Hi Folks,

I apologize for the trouble today. As you may know, we had a certification issue with the forums (Footballguys.com was fine) and what should have been simple took a while to sort.

Our mistake. 

Hopefully back to normal here. Thanks for the patience.

-jhoe

FBG is such a dooshy group of toe sucking panzies. Who would waste an honest minute on anything FBG?? 

Why isn't FBG operating!!??!?!?!? :cry:

It’s easy to wish death on them because we don’t like how they run their board but: karma. 

They built a community there and a lot of people who aren’t a$$holes would miss it if it were gone.

ive been banned at least 6 times.  :wave:

what you got?

15 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It’s easy to wish death on them because we don’t like how they run their board but: karma. 

They built a community there and a lot of people who aren’t a$$holes would miss it if it were gone.

Could you imagine if they were down for an extended period of time and they all came over here.  :lol:

Fight to the death.   :bandana: