Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Because I love you guys...

If I were a director of one of her films I would somehow work in a scene involving a walk in cooler, even if it makes no sense whatsoever.  :banana:

(I have no idea what movie that was, but I kinda want to see it now.  Me love me some hard nips) 

Giggling....I hate to be the one to tell her...but with those narrow hips she cant have but 6 or 7 children. 

• Haha 1

What a set of funbags.  You think she ever gets tired if hearing ....  "ok in this scene your gonna be wearing a tank top." ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

What a set of funbags.  You think she ever gets tired if hearing ....  "ok in this scene your gonna be wearing a tank top." ?

It's gotta be a love hate thing. On the one hand, she must hate being seen as nothing but a set of t!ts. On the other hand, without them, she likely has no career.

above average for this place imo

at least she doesn't have a skanky face and gigantic arse like most of the chicks that are posted

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I was thinking the same thing. Makes the wardrobe person's job a piece of cake. 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It's gotta be a love hate thing. On the one hand, she must hate being seen as nothing but a set of t!ts. On the other hand, without them, she likely has no career.

She'll probably pull a Rose McGowan once she stops getting work and then complain about how she was treated unfairly as just a pair of t1ts. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DonS said:

She'll probably pull a Rose McGowan once she stops getting work and then complain about how she was treated unfairly as just a pair of t1ts. 

To which the male news anchor will respond, I'm sorry, what did you say?  I was distracted by your wonderful t1ts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I find it fascinating that in an industry known for smoking hot women's bodies, her t1ts are so mesmerizing.  But they are.  It is known.  Hankers back to Teri Hatcher on Seinfeld.

The reason her hips and waist are so small? Few things grow in the shade.

If she dark eyes I call her perfect. Still ridiculously hawt and an 11 even by geek club standards.