Sign in to follow this  
edjr

2019 DNDL site

12 hours ago, Gypsybrat said:

Rosters migrated and draft set up.

:wub:

So whats the guys name that took over for Mobb? Vudu? he got a real first name?

And is raidersfan sticking with his team or we have a new owner?

Basically, I'm wanting to know if I'm free to make offers to everyone.

Sooooo... I can't recall.  Do we just open up rosters now for trading, dropping etc?  I think we're currently locked for any roster moves.  I was gonna move a few guys off IR and drop some chaff to get a lay of the land so to speak.

Should be open but I think we should wait until we know what raiders is doing as far as trading goes.  Drops should be fine, imo. 

"2.  The league will open back up for trading the week following the DNDL "Nasty Bowl"

That homo gypsy don't fock around.

Let the cheating begin :pointstosky:

7 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

deadline for cuts?

will be roughly the middle of July....typically it is a week before the rookie draft which takes place around a week before the first preseason game.

As for opening up trading/moves....I think we should have all the owners in place before that happens.

16 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Sooooo... I can't recall.  Do we just open up rosters now for trading, dropping etc?  I think we're currently locked for any roster moves.  I was gonna move a few guys off IR and drop some chaff to get a lay of the land so to speak.

you can preform IR moves and drops....thats about it for now though. 

1 hour ago, kutulu said:

I think, as of now, everyone is in for 2019. 

In the midst of a conversation with Raiders about his participation....once I can pass on anything concrete, I will.

4 minutes ago, Gypsybrat said:

In the midst of a conversation with Raiders about his participation....once I can pass on anything concrete, I will.

I deleted the above once I saw that email

5 hours ago, Gypsybrat said:

will be roughly the middle of July....typically it is a week before the rookie draft which takes place around a week before the first preseason game.

As for opening up trading/moves....I think we should have all the owners in place before that happens.

Text me privately before announcing to the rest of the league. I need to get a jump on making some trade offers.

Raidershater said he is "in" via email and expressed his desire to stay in the league via PM with me but he also said he would understand if we wanted to replace him since his future is a bit cloudy in RL.

I am fine with him staying in the league of course.  Worst case scenario is we have to scramble for a new owner sometime down the line.

Anyone have any opinions they would like to share with the class?

2 hours ago, Gypsybrat said:

Raidershater said he is "in" via email and expressed his desire to stay in the league via PM with me but he also said he would understand if we wanted to replace him since his future is a bit cloudy in RL.

I am fine with him staying in the league of course.  Worst case scenario is we have to scramble for a new owner sometime down the line.

Anyone have any opinions they would like to share with the class?

i saw the email saying he was staying, and celebrated by sending him a trade offer. Anyone else want one?

How long before this new and improved commish gets fed up with you jokers and quits? 

over/ under- 1.5 seasons