Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

So not only did trump crush hillary..

But he has now also beat weaponized justice, state and intelligence depts who user unlimited  amounts of money, power, influence and tools. As evidence proves they certainly used all of them. 

So the questions are ...

Is Trump that brilliant? 

Or is Obama and Hillarys gang if criminals a bunch of completly inept retards ?

I call it a combo. 

• Like 3

Geesus ...

You literally swallow whatever bulshiit they fling at you , wont you? Tell me this, did they just invent the deep dark state when Trump took office? 😁

what's particularly ironic about this is I remember Hillary whining about the 'vast right-wing conspiracy.'

And then we have idiots like you parroting Trump about gosh two years and one investigation! As opposed to the seven years and 14 different investigations during the Obama time...

Perspectives. It's what's for dinner. 😄

18 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

And then we have idiots like you parroting Trump about gosh two years and one investigation! As opposed to the seven years and 14 different investigations during the Obama time...

Just shows were all the corruption is.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Just shows were all the corruption is.

36 indictments for team Frump.

How many for Team Coco? 😅

38 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Geesus ...

You literally swallow whatever bulshiit they fling at you , wont you? Tell me this, did they just invent the deep dark state when Trump took office? 😁

what's particularly ironic about this is I remember Hillary whining about the 'vast right-wing conspiracy.'

Perspectives. It's what's for dinner. 😄

He crushed them and it kills you.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

36 indictments for team Frump.

How many for Team Coco? 😅

Yet..none of that has to do with Russia.

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

But he has now also beat weaponized justice, state and intelligence depts who user unlimited  amounts of money, power, influence and tools. As evidence proves they certainly used all of them. 

So the questions are ...

Is Trump that brilliant? 

Or is Obama and Hillarys gang if criminals a bunch of completly inept retards ?

I call it a combo. 

Hey, that weaponized state was using all that unlimited money, power, influence and tools to ensure he won the election.  It's on the first page of the Mueller report.  Can't believe three years later and you have it backwards.

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion. As set forth in detail in this report, the Special Counsel’s investigation established that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election principally through two operations. First, a Russian entity carried out a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. Second, a Russian intelligence service conducted computer-intrusion operations against entities, employees, and volunteers working on the Clinton Campaign and then released stolen documents. 

Also against Trump were the U.K., Austrailian, U.S. Intel agencies, 95% of the media, BILLIONS in corrupt monies,  and corrupt members of his own party. How can you not ponder his success?

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Hey, that weaponized state was using all that unlimited money, power, influence and tools to ensure he won the election.  It's on the first page of the Mueller report.  Can't believe three years later and you have it backwards.

Nice pivot, but this is not what your side has been telling America hysterically for the last 3 years.  Your side claimed it was a foregone conclusion that Trump himself and/or his campaign colluded with the Russians.  Now that you look like idiots, you need to find something, ANYTHING to save face.

Ain't gonna' work.  In fact, they're going to look into how this all got started.  Not good for Democrats at all.

Drobeski won this thread. Triggered three of them in a matter of minutes. Nice work. 

Nothing short of impressive.

To the benefit of us all, by the way. Can't imagine the shape we'd be in.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Mueller merely repeated, albeit selectively certain aspects that were previously reported.

1. DNC server hacked.....did Mueller inspect? No. So no one other than DNC Contractor Crowdstrike has.

2. Mifsud has Russian ties. No mention he had dinner with Hillary in 2016. No mention he has ties with Western intelligence either. So if merely a campaign flunky meets with Mifsud warrants an investigation, where's the Hillary/Mifsud one?

Geez, it's like a circle jerk of Trumptards all up in here . 😁

You guys sure are good at typing with one hand. 👌

Just now, wiffleball said:

Geez, it's like a circle jerk of Trumptards all up in here . 😁

You guys sure are good at typing with one hand. 👌

Says the guy who's posting new TDS threads every 2 minutes.

It's best you don't say anything about circle jerks or "syndromes".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Also against Trump were the U.K., Austrailian, U.S. Intel agencies, 95% of the media, BILLIONS in corrupt monies,  and corrupt members of his own party. How can you not ponder his success?

Tiger should have given a medal of freedom to Trump as well.

46 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It's best you don't say anything about circle jerks or "syndromes".

Well then, you should be able to list a plethora of those supposed threads and their post times now can't you? Wont you? Please? Come on, go ahead!

Perhaps do a side-by-side with all of Philthys threads? Or Trumpeski? Or...

funny, whenever I challenge people on stuff like that they fade into the woodwork. Or, change their alias. 😉

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Well then, you should be able to list a plethora of those supposed threads and their post times now can't you? Wont you? Please? Come on, go ahead!

Perhaps do a side-by-side with all of Philthys threads? Or Trumpeski? Or...

funny, whenever I challenge people on stuff like that they fade into the woodwork. Or, change their alias. 😉

Wait...are you seriously denying you do ANY of that?  Seriously?  Wow.  :lol:

14 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Reading is Fundamental.

... Especially when you wrote it, numb nuts!  😂😁😀😆😄

Sounds like Trump also crushed in business from 1985-1994. Like crushed it double the amount anyone else in the country crushed it. :thumbsup: 

32 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Reading is Fundamental.

... Especially when you wrote it, numb nuts!  😂😁😀😆😄

Context and getting the point is also fundamental.  Two things which you clearly lack, dooshnozzle.

10 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

Sounds like Trump also crushed in business from 1985-1994. Like crushed it double the amount anyone else in the country crushed it. :thumbsup: 

His businesses lost money.  Yup.  How ya think his pocketbook is doing? 

I'm guessing you don't have a pot to piss in.  And lemme guess, that's Trumps fault. 

• Like 1

Trump does seem to be under the skin and fully in the wheelhouse of the Dems.  i think this might be true mostly because all of their weaponized tactics seem to not deliver the outcome expected. And I think this has generated considerable fear, and the response we have witnessed.

Recognizing that they seem impotent with their standard tactics, i think they are resorting to more extreme and irrational ones, scrambling for any toe-hold to get after him.  I think they realize they cannot beat him in an election and are looking for ways to get rid of him otherwise....will of the people can go fock itself in their minds, unless that will subscribes to their ideology.

The Democrats have become dangerous, and I feel strongly we should oppose them in every possible way until they unfock themselves.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Trump does seem to be under the skin and fully in the wheelhouse of the Dems.  i think this might be true mostly because all of their weaponized tactics seem to not deliver the outcome expected. And I think this has generated considerable fear, and the response we have witnessed.

Recognizing that they seem impotent with their standard tactics, i think they are resorting to more extreme and irrational ones, scrambling for any toe-hold to get after him.  I think they realize they cannot beat him in an election and are looking for ways to get rid of him otherwise....will of the people can go fock itself in their minds, unless that will subscribes to their ideology.

The Democrats have become dangerous, and I feel strongly we should oppose them in every possible way until they unfock themselves.

I think the democrats were dangerous before Trump. And this is why I think Trump was a necessary candidate and elected president in 2016. Like him or not, I'm glad he is currently in office. Teflon to that garbage they throw at him. Eventually the left will have to look in the mirror if he wins another election.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

His businesses lost money.  Yup.  How ya think his pocketbook is doing? 

I'm guessing you don't have a pot to piss in.  And lemme guess, that's Trumps fault. 

I’m actually doing pretty well, thanks. 

10 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

And he came back...man this guy thrives against all odds. 

Pretty impressive. 

According to some people I guess if you have a bad couple years financially or if you fail at something you should just quit trying. :dunno:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sderk said:

According to some people I guess if you have a bad couple years financially or if you fail at something you should just quit trying. :dunno:

Not donny...he's a fighter and now he's their president!

:lol:

44 minutes ago, sderk said:

I think the democrats were dangerous before Trump. And this is why I think Trump was a necessary candidate and elected president in 2016. Like him or not, I'm glad he is currently in office. Teflon to that garbage they throw at him. Eventually the left will have to look in the mirror if he wins another election.

I am not in that lane.  I think both parties were equally stupid. I think the election of Obama was at first a non-issue, but his policies and tactics triggered moderate conservatives, inspired the quiet ones to action, and emboldened the more crazy ones.... resulting in Trump.  And then Trump has himself resulted in AOC, Beto, the Islamic retards etc....its a pendulum swinging

Ultimately, unwinding some of the less palatable things Obama did is proving to be more angst-inducing than i would have imagined.

Somehow the Clintons managed to be broke after they left the White House. How is that even possible? But hey, look at them now! 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Somehow the Clintons managed to be broke after they left the White House. How is that even possible? But hey, look at them now! 

The ticket sales for their nationwide speaking tour have plummeted even further; $2 a ticket at some locations. :lol:

I've said it before; they're essentially pan handling at this point.............................why? Not to remain relevant. Something happened to their funds or they're deathly afraid of touching the Clinton Foundation now that there's an investigation underway. 

1 hour ago, sderk said:

Well, I suppose it's not technically a lie to call being the biggest loser in the entire country just "bad"....and within that $1.1B losing decade to mention "a bad couple years". Technicalities and all, depending on the meaning of the word "is" type thinking, etc.

1 hour ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Ultimately, unwinding some of the less palatable things Obama did is proving to be more angst-inducing than i would have imagined.

Honest question.....and I apologize because I am sure you've gone over this in the past......but what were the less palatable things Obama did that you needed to see unwind?

I feel like many posters here say similar things, but when asked, they cite feelings....he divided us more, didn't respect certain groups enough, apologized to people he shouldn't have apologized to, set back race relations 50 years, etc, that type stuff. (I'm not dismissing said feelings fwiw. If someone feels something, it's real to them)

I don't even believe that I intend to debate your answer, so much as I'm simply interested in learning. I'm wanting to do a better job of paying attention to who says what so that I can better avoid lumping individuals into one group that thinks the same way.

46 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Honest question.....and I apologize because I am sure you've gone over this in the past......but what were the less palatable things Obama did that you needed to see unwind?

I feel like many posters here say similar things, but when asked, they cite feelings....he divided us more, didn't respect certain groups enough, apologized to people he shouldn't have apologized to, set back race relations 50 years, etc, that type stuff. (I'm not dismissing said feelings fwiw. If someone feels something, it's real to them)

I don't even believe that I intend to debate your answer, so much as I'm simply interested in learning. I'm wanting to do a better job of paying attention to who says what so that I can better avoid lumping individuals into one group that thinks the same way.

I find his foreign policy was detrimental to our standing and our national perceptions.  I also find his arrangements with foreign leaders were not of sufficient value (Paris Climate accords and Iran Nuclear deal as an example), and his handling of North Korea, Syria, Cuba and others fell short of serving America's needs.  I found his oversight of the situations in Iraq and Afghanistan to be insufficient.

He was soft on Russia, China, North Korea....he spent his time with foreign policy essentially apologizing, which I detested.  He placated terrorists in Gaza, completely unacceptable. 

Fixing these situations will not be easy, or quick, it is damage that could decade decades to really repair.  And the footprint of things like Syria is staggering.

18 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I find his foreign policy was detrimental to our standing and our national perceptions.  I also find his arrangements with foreign leaders were not of sufficient value (Paris Climate accords and Iran Nuclear deal as an example), and his handling of North Korea, Syria, Cuba and others fell short of serving America's needs.  I found his oversight of the situations in Iraq and Afghanistan to be insufficient.

He was soft on Russia, China, North Korea....he spent his time with foreign policy essentially apologizing, which I detested.  He placated terrorists in Gaza, completely unacceptable. 

Fixing these situations will not be easy, or quick, it is damage that could decade decades to really repair.  And the footprint of things like Syria is staggering.

Most of that sounds like feelings to me.... our standing, national perceptions, soft, apologizing, placating, etc....

That said, when you speak of insufficient value, I can see how you could get tangible there. And obviously it's hard to ever disagree that it would be good for us to have gotten more, so no need to get any deeper on that.

I do appreciate the response. Thanks RLLD

3 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Most of that sounds like feelings to me.... our standing, national perceptions, soft, apologizing, placating, etc....

That said, when you speak of insufficient value, I can see how you could get tangible there. And obviously it's hard to ever disagree that it would be good for us to have gotten more, so no need to get any deeper on that.

I do appreciate the response. Thanks RLLD

I see your point, and I find it valid.  I am not leaning on hard data at all here.....just my perceptions of outcomes, risking the causation vs correlation error

• Like 1

On 5/8/2019 at 8:53 AM, cbfalcon said:

Well, I suppose it's not technically a lie to call being the biggest loser in the entire country just "bad"....and within that $1.1B losing decade to mention "a bad couple years". Technicalities and all, depending on the meaning of the word "is" type thinking, etc.

So Trump has lost billions....according to you. 

Who has more money? More net worth?  You or he?

Did you lose billions?

Wait. A guy that lost billions, has a net worth and bank account astronomically more than yours?  How?   Hmmm.

Maybe losing some money but keeping on trying isn't such bad thing, huh? 

Dooods!    You are completely ignoring the leftist mantra.....if someone is wealthy they are evil, they stole money from the poor to become rich......now, how in the hell they managed to steal all that money form people who are "poor" (have no money) is something else entirely....   😁

56 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Dooods!    You are completely ignoring the leftist mantra.....if someone is wealthy they are evil, they stole money from the poor to become rich......now, how in the hell they managed to steal all that money form people who are "poor" (have no money) is something else entirely....   😁

Well true .....unless they are a leftist 

Alec Baldwin bought his wife an 800k ring. Wonder how many "refugees " thatvwouod take care of?