Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

gay racist PA state rep bullys old woman

29 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Yes, he did cross the line, and I give her credit for keeping her cool.....and am glad he was not violent.

He was provoking violence though.

• Like 1

Just now, sderk said:

He was provoking violence though.

Correct. But leftists will side with him, claiming his actions were justified by her mere presence.

7 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Correct. But leftists will side with him, claiming his actions were justified by her mere presence.

Yeah. Do as they say, or else...

"I hate Illinois Nazis."

5 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Troll pwned again.  And his hero in this video, soon will be.  

Guy in the video is a doosh. He picked a good target though. Planned Parenthood protestors are always scumbags and freaks. 

15 minutes ago, drobeski said:

He's still here defending the queer. :lol:

:lol: truly pathetic

So many LGBT people seem to be unhinged. 

58 minutes ago, MDC said:

Guy in the video is a doosh. He picked a good target though. Planned Parenthood protestors are always scumbags and freaks. 

People against the killing of babies are scumbags and freaks. What a focking lowlife you are.  

3 hours ago, 12th Man said:

People against the killing of babies are scumbags and freaks. What a focking lowlife you are.  

we can assume the mascara wearer is trolling here. but its an example of how much of a bizarro world the liberals live in...where old ladies that probably raised her own children, was great mother, and thinks killin humans is wrong is a freak...and a white guilt racist dooshbag queer rep who berates her is a hero.  fockin sociopaths!!!

There was a time when the American male respected and protected an older lady. Now freaks accost them and cucks defend him for doing it.  

It turns out that Brian Sims represents (at least part of) Fishtown.

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Isn't Fishtown right next to the water on one side and a junkie neighborhood on the other? One of the worst  open drug areas in the country I've read. No wonder this guy gets elected there. I doubt the junkies are voting republican, if at all. 

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

America’s hottest new neighborhood according to Forbes. :thumbsup:

Intolerance keeps the riff raff out of a neighborhood. You won't find more intolerance than the LGBTFSHSH crowd. Electing these guys is a brilliant move for home values.

On 5/8/2019 at 6:51 PM, MDC said:

There are good people on both sides.....oh wait, I guess your mentality says that it is wrong....or are you going to lump people into that statement to denigrate it?

Right...killing babies is good, protesting the killing of babies is bad.  And you justify this in your mind......

I admit that I support the killing of babies for whores and idiots, keeps the crime down.  i also admit it is wrong to kill babies, but I accept it for my perception of the value to society at large.

15 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

There are good people on both sides.....oh wait, I guess your mentality says that it is wrong....or are you going to lump people into that statement to denigrate it?

This from the guy who says BLM is ISIS and even peaceful protestors should die in a fire. :thumbsup:

I support a woman's right to kill her baby. Or have it killed. Whatever. 

47 minutes ago, MDC said:

This from the guy who says BLM is ISIS and even peaceful protestors should die in a fire. :thumbsup:

You are pure garbage. 

• Thanks 2

I like in the write up in Forbes about Fishtown it says "and no one blinks at the addicts (junkies to the rest of us)". Lol. Sounds like a great place for the kiddies. 

Best place to raise a retard is a farm. They like barnyard animals and already speak their language. :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Best place to raise a retard is a farm. They like barnyard animals and already speak their language. :thumbsup:

There’s worse fates than being raised on a farm and a leftist commie from Filthadelphia is one of them.

44 minutes ago, MDC said:

There goes MDCuck calling kids retards again. What a piece of crap you are. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

What kind of farm were you on as a kid?

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

There goes MDCuck calling kids retards again. What a piece of crap you are. 

I didn’t call anyone’s kid a retard. :dunno:

• Confused 1