Sign in to follow this  
Herbivore

Funny Right Wing Comedians

I'm thinking there are a handful.  Let's see.  Post any of your favorite right wing comedians.  

Adam Sandler and Vince Vaughn are conservative. Kinda hard to get a voice when Hollywood is entirely ran by leftists, but they are out there. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Adam Sandler and Vince Vaughn are conservative. Kinda hard to get a voice when Hollywood is entirely ran by leftists, but they are out there. 

I was thinking more of standups.  They don't need a voice in Hollywood.  They just have to be funny.  

I find Tosh. O's good old fashioned racist jokes to be funny. 

Blacksaw Jim Duggan. :lol:

• Thanks 1

What left wingers are funny? Rosie O'Donnell? How about naming some of them? 

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Rogan and Jeselnik talking this topic a bit.  

You beat me to it. Literally was about to post this 

BTW is Bert Kreischer conservative? Seems to make fun of a lot of liberals and snowflakes. His wife is southern too. 

Not sure if people find him funny, but Tim Allen is a conservative comedian...

Support the nomination of burr and tosh. Though their humor leans right, I don't think they are as overtly political as those on the left. Or at least many of those on the left.

There was a time when I loved Dennis Miller. But he is so played out now. He pretty much entirely lost me and I think the rest of the country when he took the Monday Night football gig.

And it's true. Whether you want to agree with it or not, I remember when Fox News tried to do their answer to the daily Show and they had the half hour comedy hour. Christ, that was painfully bad. Like something you'd expect a middle school to put on. The live audience consisted of some high school bleachers set up in the studio and they still had to have a laugh track. It was hideous by any measure.

and, where do you get your knickers in a twist or not, Trump and his crew provide more low-hanging fruit than even the second Bush did.

I do find it interesting that especially the trolls here on the board but in general, the right can't even find the humor in a lot of this even when it's obvious. It may not be your brand of humor, but for Christ's sake, it doesn't make your any smaller. These guys actually take the humor seriously. as if it's some sort of personal attack on them selves. 

As much as I think Trump and his goons are largely buffoons providing low-hanging fruit on a near-daily basis, I love to hear bare or anybody else go after the idiots on The view or any of the idiots on the left. Talk about your low-hanging fruit. And I don't start crying about it. I don't come up with these blanket statements like XXX has never been funny! Oh, you mean even when they were making fun of Obama or Hillary?

I would add to the list of right-leaning comedians any of the blue collar Crew. Though, I suspect most of them are in actuality far more left-leaning than their characters on stage portray.

Just now, posty said:

Not sure if people find him funny, but Tim Allen is a conservative comedian...

Like Allen, Jeff Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy, Ron White, Bill Engvall made gobs of money and essentially created a new genre of stand up comedy.

Steven Crowder, Norm Macdonald, Jeff Foxworthy, Adam Carolla, Jeff Dunham, Rob Schneider.

okay your turn. 

I find it interesting that most people don't realize that the highest grossing American comedians these days both domestically and internationally are those that openly eschew overt political humor.

Of course, you can only make the 'Hot pockets' joke so many times...

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

BTW is Bert Kreischer conservative? Seems to make fun of a lot of liberals and snowflakes. His wife is southern too. 

He's southern I believe...I haven't seen much but The Machine was terrible.  I have no idea about any left or right lean.  

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Steven Crowder, Norm Macdonald, Jeff Foxworthy, Adam Carolla, Jeff Dunham, Rob Schneider.

okay your turn. 

When I said a handful, Dipaulo, Allen, and the blue collar guys were on my mind.  Crowder is not funny, he tries, but he is not.  The others seem to be good additions.  Norm though?  is he right leaning?

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

When I said a handful, Dipaulo, Allen, and the blue collar guys were on my mind.  Crowder is not funny, he tries, but he is not.  The others seem to be good additions.  Norm though?  is he right leaning?

Crowder is funny. 

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Came in to say Nick Di Paolo. He is great.

Judd Apatow is what passes for funny left-wing humor. Pass. 

Donald Trump

i did a political post! :banana:

They are out there. They simply don't do a lot of political humor because they're smart enough to not alienate half of their potential audience and they have material other than hacky political pandering.

Nick Di Paulo was sucker punched in the face not too long ago by some batshit crazy broad that got offended by some of his jokes she found offensive. Some comics have been disinvited to play certain clubs because of their political beliefs. 

You're not likely to find any overtly right leaning comics in this day and age. It's simply not worth it, financially or physically, to take that angle nowadays. If you want to know which comics are right leaning just look at which comics don't do a lot of political bits. There's your answer. 

Tosh- 

"I’m so aware of social issues. Even when I’m home alone doing laundry, I won’t use the word “colors.” Yeah, I do a load of whites and a load of darkies, and that’s it. That’s it. Because I want to be on the right side of history."

:lol: