Trump hater 

Or combo

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Haven't paid attention but can only be one of a few reasons

Muslim

Black

Trump hater 

Or combo

Somewhat. An Obama lovin, Trump hating Tranny. 

Mental Illness doesn't move the needle for the MSM.  Other than fixing mental illness, there is no agenda to push there.

3 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

Mental Illness doesn't move the needle for the MSM.  Other than fixing mental illness, there is no agenda to push there.

Riiiiight.  I'm sure if it's mental illness led it to being a Trump supporter the story would get the same coverage.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Somewhat. An Obama lovin, Trump hating Tranny. 

Dammit I knew I left one of the protected classes out...trannies.

:doh:

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Riiiiight.  I'm sure if it's mental illness led it to being a Trump supporter the story would get the same coverage.  

I stand corrected. 

It was all that I saw on the news last night and this morning.

On CNN.com, it is right next to the story (at the top) of Trump invoking Executive Privilege over Mueller Report.  :dunno:

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

It was all that I saw on the news last night and this morning.

Me too but that might be because I live just a couple miles from where it happened.  But even on the Nuggets broadcast last night on TNT they talked about it.  So I think it was all over the news.  I know a bunch of politicians are already using it to try to enact new gun control laws. 

:dunno:

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Me too but that might be because I live just a couple miles from where it happened.  But even on the Nuggets broadcast last night on TNT they talked about it.  So I think it was all over the news.  I know a bunch of politicians are already using it to try to enact new gun control laws. 

:dunno:

Maybe HT should watch some channels other than RT.  :lol:

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

I know a bunch of politicians are already using it to try to enact new gun control laws. 

That happens after every shooting... It is like clockwork...

I think what is actually happening is the news does run the stories, but they don’t stick because the fringe left doesn’t run with the headlines because it directly contradicts the agenda they are pushing. 

9 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I think what is actually happening is the news does run the stories, but they don’t stick because the fringe left doesn’t run with the headlines because it directly contradicts the agenda they are pushing. 

2 of theirs went off their meds and killed. Not good for business.

I can only imagine the amount of coverage a Trump supporter would get if one did this shooting. Lots more. 

45 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Look at that ...a fan of video games

.....again

Shocking

:(

Sadly, and I think if you guys are honest with yourselves, many of you would admit the same thing, you see a story like this and then you see the term  'wounded.' And it's almost a let down. As sick as that sounds.

"Oh hell, three were already released from the hospital. And they broke in to the news for this?" I'm guessing that's what went through a lot of minds last night.

I'm not saying it's right. In fact it's about 127 kinds of wrong. But God damn if that isn't the world we live in. Freaking sucks.

I think most people have abandoned the whole thoughts and prayers nonsense. But just as many have abandoned any idea of meaningful gun legislation. But I swear to Christ, if somebody mentions the term "New normal" anywhere near me , I'm going to punch him in the f****** throat.

They got to start publicly flogging these axsshole parents who don't lock up their guns sufficiently.

At least it's a start. 

I'm absolutely down with tossing the parents whose kids get a hold of their guns in jail. And for a few years at least. 

23 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Sadly, and I think if you guys are honest with yourselves, many of you would admit the same thing, you see a story like this and then you see the term  'wounded.' And it's almost a let down. As sick as that sounds.

"Oh hell, three were already released from the hospital. And the broken to the news for this?" I'm guessing that's what went through a lot of mines last night.

I'm not saying it's right. In fact it's about 127 kinds of wrong. But God damn if that isn't the world we live in. Freaking sucks.

I think most people have abandoned the whole thoughts and prayers nonsense. But just as many have abandoned any idea of meaningful gun legislation. But I swear to Christ, if somebody mentions the term "New normal" anywhere near me , I'm going to punch him in the f****** throat.

They got to start publicly flogging these axsshole parents who don't lock up their guns sufficiently.

At least it's a start. 

How about public hanging of these 2 losers after a few months getting the living beat out of them daily in the worst prison we have. Leave them hanging from a tree for days, at least until the buzzards start eating them. That's what we really need. Now that they are such cowards that they don't even off themselves, show these terdlets what they are going to receive if they live thru it. Too bad we are too sissified.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I can only imagine the amount of coverage a Trump supporter would get if one did this shooting. Lots more. 

Do you think Jim Comey steals all the Rs out of alphabets too?

...wakes up, stubs toe, blames libruhls, pee misses bowl, blames Mueller...

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Do you think Jim Comey steals all the Rs out of alphabets too?

...wakes up, stubs toe, blames libruhls, pee misses bowl, blames Mueller...

You're right Wiffle. The media coverage in the US is right down the middle. Just a bunch of fact chucking huckleberries looking out for both sides. 

Is the shooter a nergo? Couldn't tell. Would be unusual.

Because, you know, it's a school for smart kids.

20 hours ago, drobeski said:

Look at that ...a fan of video games

.....again

Shocking

You big oaf.  Over half the people in the US are video game players.  Trying to tie that correlation to causation is like saying, "Look at that …a fan of mayonnaise... again".

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kanil said:

You big oaf.  Over half the people in the US are video game players.  Trying to tie that correlation to causation is like saying, "Look at that …a fan of mayonnaise... again".

Not all video game addicts are school shooters

But almost all school shooters are video game addicts. 

Enough about the school shooting. Let’s focus on the real victims here: Republicans. :(

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Enough about the school shooting. Let’s focus on the real victims here: They called this murdering transtesticle a girl . :(

He's the real victim here, and gosh darn it that makes me perturbed.  

Fixed it for ya twinkle toes

I hope that they skip covering the murdering bastards and focus on the families of those killed.  Let me know when we want to deal with the mental health problems in the country.  

So one of them is a tranny. Fantastic. He wants to be tried as a child. He is 16 years old and attempted pre-planned mass murder of real children. f*** you you freak.

Guaranteed his defense will try to blame it on the older kid. Older by less than two years by the way. And of course, the mental health issues and strain that come with being a tranny. Otherwise known as the Brad Manning defense.

Again I say, f*** you, you freak.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, posty said:

I just read about this.  Focking disgusting.  Amazes me that so many people want to turn more and more of their lives over to these evil bastards.

3 hours ago, drobeski said:

Not all mayonnaise addicts are school shooters

But almost all school shooters are mayonnaise addicts. 

Dear CNN, Please stop interviewing 12 yo's less then a day after they've been in a mass shooting. Thank you.

An armed security guard at a Colorado school may have mistakenly fired on sheriff's deputies and wounded a student amid a highly chaotic shooting rampage at the campus this week, authorities told ABC News on Thursday.

geesus....

And and this was an allegedly trained security guard. Can you imagine what would happen withsome of these nitwit teachers being armed?

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

An armed security guard at a Colorado school may have mistakenly fired on sheriff's deputies and wounded a student amid a highly chaotic shooting rampage at the campus this week, authorities told ABC News on Thursday.

geesus....

And and this was an allegedly trained security guard. Can you imagine what would happen withsome of these nitwit teachers being armed?

I'm lost...  What does this have to do with your TDS?

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

geesus....

Not surprising at all. Trained soldiers in the field have friendly fire all the time. Is it shocking that a $15 an hour rent a cop who has never been under fire before, finding himself in his first firefight in a crowded indoor environment, gets panicky and fires at anything that fires?

The tranny killers father is a twice deported multiple felon illegal alien. Another reason the MSM isn't interested. Sad what's become of journalism in our country.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The tranny killers father is a twice deported multiple felon illegal alien. Another reason the MSM isn't interested. Sad what's become of journalism in our country.  

Wait, does that make the tranny a Dreamer then?