Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Who of you voted for Trump because he was such a good businessman?

Come on, admit it. And there is a whole gaggle of you guys using that as your excuse. You know back before the election.

Just wondering how you feel about that now that we're finding out that he was literally the worst businessman in recent history. Basically, he was the 90s recession. He couldn't get anybody other than the Russians apparently to loan him money. Because he had such staggering losses. Like a billion dollars over 10 years. I mean wow, that definitely makes him qualified to run the Pentagon at least.

Remember when the Republican party was the one of fiscal responsibility instead of the whole tax-and-spend thing? But for like the last 20 years they've been spend and spend. Or cut and spend . even worse.

This goon is literally the worst businessman possibly ever. And if you don't believe me? Just look at the interviews with any legitimate businessman out there. Take a gander at Warren Buffett and his thoughts on the matter. LOL

So if you didn't vote for Trump because he's such a great businessman yeah, it's pretty much not Hillary. Which I respect. I mean he's not qualified in any other way, but he damn sure isn't Hillary.

So there's that. And he still couldn't win a popularity contest with literally the least popular woman in America.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

today’s money, adjusting for inflation, Trump lost nearly $2 billion. He also put the numbers into perspective to show how much Trump was losing: “One of the years in question, Trump accounted for nearly 2 cents out of every dollar of business loss reported in the entire United States … That’s the really astonishing number.”

Seems like Trump is a perfect fit then.....given the way government runs, handles its money etc....he is like....custom built for government....

9 hours ago, wiffleball said:

today’s money, adjusting for inflation, Trump lost nearly $2 billion. He also put the numbers into perspective to show how much Trump was losing: “One of the years in question, Trump accounted for nearly 2 cents out of every dollar of business loss reported in the entire United States … That’s the really astonishing number.”

That's actually pretty impressive.   

Jesus focking Christ wiff enough. You create more trump threads than that deal with such bullsh1t like this. Take a dam week timeout and go evaluate your life. Seriously man. Jesus Christ 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

Economy crushing it

ISIS crushed

Iran deal dead

Paris accord dead

Hillary crushed

No regrets! Winning!

:first:

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Economy crushing it

ISIS crushed

Iran deal dead

Paris accord dead

Hillary crushed

No regrets! Winning!

:first:

This! /thread 

Reasons I voted for Trump-

1. He was the republican - I do not vote for democrats

2. His opponent was a woman - A female president of the greatest nation in the world is comical

3. I hate liberals

4. I hate muslims and fully support his ban and would like to see it go further

5. I'm an isolationist and would like to close our boarders completely. Anyone who doesn't like it is free to leave, but you can't comeback. 

6. Being forced to endure 8 years of a beta male president we were in great need of an alpha to take over. 

7. I want the Supreme Court to consist of 9 conservatives. Good start so far

• Like 1

It seems to me that many of the swing voters (those that don't just vote by the letter next to the name) voted for Trump because of who he wasn't (Hillary).  Many people wanted change because of the feeling that things were divisive (race), we were not tough enough on foreign policy, and that many were not paying their share (handouts) due to those who had been running government (drain the swamp).  In that way (and I am only guessing about those reasons), the whole "Make America Great Again" fit brilliantly.  At some point, you have to admire it.

I voted for him because he wasn't going to pump our country full of Somolians. I voted for him because he didn't sell uranium to our foes. I voted for him because he didn't send pallets of cash to a terrorist country. I voted for him because he didn't leave any of our people to die in a far away embassy. I voted for him to hear biitches like you cry like little fhaggots.

• Like 2

i voted for him solely because he is not a cocksocking liberal POS, not hillary clinton and chance for conservative judges. So far so good.

basically i'd never vote for a dem. liberal focking scum.

I wonder how the real-estate market in NYC was during the latter half of the 80's and the first half of the 90's was?  :rolleyes: 

So the Democrats are now acting as if this is NEW information and not something we knew 30 years ago? Like when he literally wrote a book about it and said he took it in the shorts?  Like 30 years ago?

Wow! Lost over a billion dollars and bounced back to rebuild bigger than ever. Dude is better than I thought. 

Also, this should not come as a surprise to anybody, it's common knowledge. Trump has spoken publicly about it. Hell, he referenced it in the opening to The Apprentice or some sh!t. 

well I voted for him cause not Hillary which is ironically the same platform the Dems have to run on

if nothing else Gorsuch and Kavanaugh are a bonus that can't be undone

Who has been in the red longer, Trump or the U.S. Govt?

47 minutes ago, Strike said:

Who has been in the red longer, Trump or the U.S. Govt?

Interesting questions, Govt was last in the black in 2000(?)...haven't seen President Trumps returns, but ya gotta think he's posted  a few favorable ones in the last 19 years.   

13 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Come on, admit it. And there is a whole gaggle of you guys using that as your excuse. You know back before the election.

Just wondering how you feel about that now that we're finding out that he was literally the worst businessman in recent history. Basically, he was the 90s recession. He couldn't get anybody other than the Russians apparently to loan him money. Because he had such staggering losses. Like a billion dollars over 10 years. I mean wow, that definitely makes him qualified to run the Pentagon at least.

Remember when the Republican party was the one on fiscal responsibility instead of the whole tax-and-spend thing? But for like the last 20 years they've been spend and spend. Or cut and spend . even worse.

This goon is literally the worst businessman possibly ever. And if you don't believe me? Just look at the interviews with any legitimate businessman out there. Take a gander at Warren Buffett and his thoughts on the matter. LOL

So if you didn't vote for Trump because he's such a great businessman yeah, it's pretty much not Hillary. Which I respect. I mean he's not qualified in any other way, but he damn sure isn't Hillary.

So there's that. And he still couldn't win a popularity contest with literally the least popular woman in America.

1.) He's rich. You are broke.  Sounds like he is a good business man after all. LOL  It's all about cash in your pocket.  You wouldn't understand that. 
2.) He won the election.
3.) You're mad.  You can't change #1 or #2 above.  Sorry man.  Go have  a good cry. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, posty said:

Because he wasn't Hillary Clinton...

Exactly.

Great thread  :lol:

when you voted for Hillary was it because your mom, girlfriend or boyfriend said you had to ?

16 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Remember when the Republican party was the one on fiscal responsibility instead of the whole tax-and-spend thing? But for like the last 20 years they've been spend and spend. Or cut and spend . even worse.

We're currently in one of the best economic rises in a decades, and you're questioning his business credentials and ability to make money?  Are you just a moron or a completely ignorant ass?

30 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

We're currently in one of the best economic rises in a decades, and you're questioning his business credentials and ability to make money?  Are you just a moron or a completely ignorant ass?

At this point, he has hit Shonuff level retardation. He is just posting ignorant schit to get a rise out of us.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

At this point, he has hit Shonuff level retardation. He is just posting ignorant schit to get a rise out of us.

Yeah, I think this is more evident with his "Wagging the Dog" post.

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Also I find it funny that everything the msm is running with was in his book in 97 and he always talked about on the apprentice

Yeah, they make it seem like this is all breaking news.

7 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, they make it seem like this is all breaking news.

It is to liberals who just started paying attention in 2015

6 hours ago, posty said:

Because he wasn't Hillary Clinton...

4 hours ago, LOD01 said:

Exactly.

Yep.  

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

This week isn’t going so good.

Trump's business success was all smoke and mirrors, his election success was built on all smoke and mirrors, the US economic success we can measure is all smoke and mirrors, his judicial appointment success is all smoke and mirrors.

I've really enjoyed reading this thread.  Good times in America!  Thanks wiff.  I love the fftoday geek club.

He used loopholes in the system to build without paying for the construction

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwik1J-9k5DiAhUI7qwKHfWRC1cQzPwBCAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.usatoday.com%2Fstory%2Fnews%2Fpolitics%2Felections%2F2016%2F06%2F09%2Fdonald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits%2F85297274%2F&psig=AOvVaw2_dXvegpo2qXN_04IT7Z1p&ust=1557549849649221

I will probably vote for him next election, but that's only because the dems will most likely not have someone I prefer. This is the great businessman that Republican cucks look up to.

18 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

He used loopholes in the system to build without paying for the construction

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwik1J-9k5DiAhUI7qwKHfWRC1cQzPwBCAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.usatoday.com%2Fstory%2Fnews%2Fpolitics%2Felections%2F2016%2F06%2F09%2Fdonald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits%2F85297274%2F&psig=AOvVaw2_dXvegpo2qXN_04IT7Z1p&ust=1557549849649221

I will probably vote for him next election, but that's only because the dems will most likely not have someone I prefer. This is the great businessman that Republican cucks look up to.

I will vote for Trump because the Democrats are full of whacky ideas, such as...

Allowing convicts and illegals to vote

Rampant Welfare

Medicaid for all

Plastic straws illegal/schitting in the streets okay

Sanctuary cities

Gun confiscation

Eliminating the Electoral College

Using the power of the Government against political opponents

Taxing people's carbon footprints

Banning air travel

Restricting the size of soda you can buy

Paying Black people for being Black

Taxing White people for being White

Destroying historical monuments

Restricting free speech

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

I will vote for Trump because the Democrats are full of whacky ideas, such as...

Allowing convicts and illegals to vote

Rampant Welfare

Medicaid for all

Plastic straws illegal/schitting in the streets okay

Sanctuary cities

Gun confiscation

Eliminating the Electoral College

Using the power of the Government against political opponents

Taxing people's carbon footprints

Banning air travel

Restricting the size of soda you can buy

Paying Black people for being Black

Taxing White people for being White

Destroying historical monuments

Restricting free speech

Don't forget drinking your own pee. But that only applies to males for some reason. 

He was the better businessman out of the choices offered. Much better than Hillary and Gary Johnson. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He was the better businessman out of the choices offered. Much better than Hillary and Gary Johnson. 

I dunno about that. Somehow Hillary became a multimillionaire as Secretary of State. 🤔