Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

What's your favorite inovative TOOL?

29 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

My favorite innovative tool is this thing called "spell check"

And yet you spelled inovative wrong, retard.

• Haha 3

My favorite is my Ryobi 18v angle grinder. I cut down a chain link fence that went around three sides of a yard. I zipped thru the wire and cut down the steel fence post too. I painted the trim on my folks house, and bought a special wheel to take off chipped paint. That worked fine as well. 

I kind of went nuts buying Ryobi 18v stuff after getting the grinder.  😎

1 hour ago, BiPolarBear said:

My favorite is my Ryobi 18v angle grinder. I cut down a chain link fence that went around three sides of a yard. I zipped thru the wire and cut down the steel fence post too. I painted the trim on my folks house, and bought a special wheel to take off chipped paint. That worked fine as well. 

I kind of went nuts buying Ryobi 18v stuff after getting the grinder.  😎

The hand-held air pump is damn handy for me.  Use that thing all the time.  

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Ummm.  Well, apparently, your spell check isn't working, dumbass.  :lol:

The Jessica Alba Fleshlight.  It's like doing the real thing.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

The Asa Akira fleshlight is way better. 

27 minutes ago, Strike said:

You know what would be awesome is if you could get one made up for any woman, the whole nine, her picture is on the box, it's named after her etc.  Your wife opens up your sock drawer and there's the fleshlight of her best friend Sue.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I know right!  :lol:

Also the most awesome manly tools I own are the Greenworks 80V series.  I've got the blower (heh heh) and the chainsaw, here is the chainsaw:

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS822US822&ei=TJLUXLLIKcubsAepxYnoBg&q=greenworks+80v+chainsaw&oq=greenworks+80v+chain&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0l10.10107.12802..15371...0.0..0.255.2582.2-11......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j35i39j0i20i263.mQd_fZmCiEk

Well, I have a bunch of other saws and tools, but these are my favorites.  :dunno:

3 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The hand-held air pump is damn handy for me.  Use that thing all the time.  

I almost got that, but went with their other unit. Yours probably does this to, but I can set the air pressure number on the screen, and it will cut off at that pressure. If I am going for 34 pounds, it actually cuts off at 35psi, because it knows you will loose some air taking the nozzle off of the tire. 

The 18V stuff I have now:

Reciprocating saw - It cuts pretty big tree limbs, and cuts through nails and studs for demolition work. 

Multitool - I installed a composite floor and this tool cut the bottoms off the existing floor molding, where the floor planks slid under them perfectly. The unit also has sanding attachments, and cutting blades that cut plastic and vinyl flooring. 

Flash light

Lantern

1/4" drill set

Charging station for six batteries at once

Circular saw

Hedge trimmer - heavier duty model

Job site radio - Bluetooth and cell phone charging

1 hour ago, BiPolarBear said:

I almost got that, but went with their other unit. Yours probably does this to, but I can set the air pressure number on the screen, and it will cut off at that pressure. If I am going for 34 pounds, it actually cuts off at 35psi, because it knows you will loose some air taking the nozzle off of the tire. 

The 18V stuff I have now:

Reciprocating saw - It cuts pretty big tree limbs, and cuts through nails and studs for demolition work. 

Multitool - I installed a composite floor and this tool cut the bottoms off the existing floor molding, where the floor planks slid under them perfectly. The unit also has sanding attachments, and cutting blades that cut plastic and vinyl flooring. 

Flash light

Lantern

1/4" drill set

Charging station for six batteries at once

Circular saw

Hedge trimmer - heavier duty model

Job site radio - Bluetooth and cell phone charging

My wife has the vibrator too. Goes through batteries like water

• Haha 1

I have to hand it to IKEA. Sure, I think most of their furniture is crap, but they noticed that a huge demographic was being underserved and they came up with a tool that almost overnight quadrupled their sales with that particular demographic.

Turns out, despite the stereotypes, women of all kinds don't really enjoy the idea of assembling furniture. I guess it's the whole delayed gratification thing or something. And they especially couldn't sell any of their product to lesbians.

Until they invented The Ellen Wrench.

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I have to hand it to IKEA. Sure, I think most of their furniture is crap, but they noticed that a huge demographic was being underserved and they came up with a tool that almost overnight quadrupled their sales with that particular demographic.

Turns out, despite the stereotypes, women of all kinds don't really enjoy the idea of assembling furniture. I guess it's the whole delayed gratification thing or something. And they especially couldn't sell any of their product to lesbians.

Until they invented The Ellen Wrench.

I'll give that one to you.  Well done.

• Like 1

Someone posted this on the board a long time ago. I wouldn't have the slightest idea on how to Google it. But basically it starts off with a tapered cone with handles on it. Apparently you jam this thing up a deer's anus and then rip it out to gut the whole thing and field dress it.

For the life of me, I don't know how you convince the deer to stand still for that whole process.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Someone posted this on the board a long time ago. I wouldn't have the slightest idea on how to Google it. But basically it starts off with a tapered cone with handles on it. Apparently you jam this thing up a deer's anus and then rip it out to gut the whole thing and field dress it.

For the life of me, I don't know how you convince the deer to stand still for that whole process.

Yeah, attempting that Google search could definitely result in things you probably don't want to see. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

You can get a good look at the hunter by sticking your head up a deer's ass, but.... i focked that up

• Haha 2

On 5/9/2019 at 11:01 AM, BiPolarBear said:

I kind of went nuts after getting grinder.  😎

:o

• Haha 1

About 10 years ago my wife brought home a Black and Decker Alligator. 

https://www.homedepot.com/p/BLACK-DECKER-6-in-4-5-Amp-Corded-Electric-Alligator-Garden-Lopper-LP1000/100465076?cm_mmc=Shopping|G|Base|D28I|28-32_PORTABLE|NA|PLA|Fixed|71700000041074945|58700004788398019|92700040946149116&gclid=CjwKCAjwwtTmBRBqEiwA-b6c_99q1brdsAPo7f7J3rMabqabInQ3RlkeIg6vOlhPcZJsSlivuH27GxoCtMYQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Got it on sale for $40.  I was like "WTF is that?  You know I have two real chain saws in the garage, right?"  Not to mention that it was Black and Decker.  :rolleyes:

It's been one of the handiest tools I've ever owned, and she never lets me forget it.   

3 hours ago, parrot said:

About 10 years ago my wife brought home a Black and Decker Alligator. 

https://www.homedepot.com/p/BLACK-DECKER-6-in-4-5-Amp-Corded-Electric-Alligator-Garden-Lopper-LP1000/100465076?cm_mmc=Shopping|G|Base|D28I|28-32_PORTABLE|NA|PLA|Fixed|71700000041074945|58700004788398019|92700040946149116&gclid=CjwKCAjwwtTmBRBqEiwA-b6c_99q1brdsAPo7f7J3rMabqabInQ3RlkeIg6vOlhPcZJsSlivuH27GxoCtMYQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Got it on sale for $40.  I was like "WTF is that?  You know I have two real chain saws in the garage, right?"  Not to mention that it was Black and Decker.  :rolleyes:

It's been one of the handiest tools I've ever owned, and she never lets me forget it.   

Her bush is that hard to trim? 

• Haha 2

On 5/9/2019 at 9:49 AM, fandandy said:

On 5/9/2019 at 11:14 AM, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

On 5/9/2019 at 1:51 PM, jerryskids said:

fandandy's joke there was abstract - the suggestion and not the reality of spiralling irony. He knew pats spelled it right. 

Sometimes, you guys... :doh:

On 5/10/2019 at 10:29 PM, shorepatrol said:

Cordless tools that finally match corded. I use zero tools that are corded 

Mitre saw?

On 5/9/2019 at 1:51 PM, jerryskids said:

Also the most awesome manly tools I own are the Greenworks 80V series.  I've got the blower (heh heh) and the chainsaw, here is the chainsaw:

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS822US822&ei=TJLUXLLIKcubsAepxYnoBg&q=greenworks+80v+chainsaw&oq=greenworks+80v+chain&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0l10.10107.12802..15371...0.0..0.255.2582.2-11......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j35i39j0i20i263.mQd_fZmCiEk

Well, I have a bunch of other saws and tools, but these are my favorites.  :dunno:

Not enough power for real men. 

4 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Not enough power for real men. 

I can picture him out in his Arizona yard "chainsawing" twigs, wiping his brow with a bandana he keeps in the front pocket of his overalls.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I can picture him out in his Arizona yard "chainsawing" twigs, wiping his brow with a bandana he keeps in the front pocket of his overalls.

Obviously you are new here.  :rolleyes:

jorts

5 hours ago, naomi said:

fandandy's joke there was abstract - the suggestion and not the reality of spiralling irony. He knew pats spelled it right. 

Sometimes, you guys... :doh:

I bet you are wrong. I made the comment about spell check and he thought he was catching me spelling something wrong. You give him far too much credit.

13 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I bet you are wrong. I made the comment about spell check and he thought he was catching me spelling something wrong. You give him far too much credit.

Lol. There is that chance.

fandandy, you're the only person who can settle this :music_guitarred: