Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Aaron Rodgers a cuckold?

Rodgers paid that guy to drug her, so he could get out of pretending to not be gay for one night

Thats actually a known OG move.

If some sorry guy at the bar wants to buy your woman drinks let him.  If you are secure enough to know that shes coming home with you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Thats actually a known OG move.

If some sorry guy at the bar wants to buy your woman drinks let him.  If you are secure enough to know that shes coming home with you.

Actually, if you have your women in check she doesn't accept it. If she accepts and you actually take her home, that is not OG. 

Just now, bostonlager said:

Actually, if you have your women in check she doesn't accept it. If she accepts and you actually take her home, that is not OG. 

in check :lol:

1950s want their shtick back

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

In check or being an OG herself and taking some poor bastards drinks for 2 bats of an eyelash.  

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

In check or being an OG herself and taking some poor bastards drinks for 2 bats of an eyelash.  

If a lady is out with a man and she welcomes drinks purchased by other men in a bar she is not an OG or a lady - She is a hoe and can have one of them take her home. 

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

If a lady is out with a man and she welcomes drinks purchased by other men in a bar she is not an OG or a lady - She is a hoe and can have one of them take her home. 

No disrespect but you must be old.  

Not saying this is the norm.  But it is an old OG move.  If you are secure and dont put women way up on some pedestal.

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

No disrespect but you must be old.  

Not saying this is the norm.  But it is an old OG move.  If you are secure and dont put women way up on some pedestal.

I'm 38 and view women as a footstool for the most part. Allowing another man to blatantly disrespect you in this situation is not OG, I'm sorry. It's less about the woman an more of the fock you he is throwing your way. He might as well spit in your drink because that is how much respect he has for you. 

I'm 38 and view women as a footstool for the most part. Allowing another man to blatantly disrespect you in this situation is not OG, I'm sorry. It's less about the woman an more of the fock you he is throwing your way. He might as well spit in your drink because that is how much respect he has for you. 

Its a drink...

If you are deathly afraid that your woman is going to go home with any guy that looks at them in a bar.....then perhaps you already have a hoe and have already been playing yourself.

Just a thought.

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Its a drink...

If you are deathly afraid that your woman is going to go home with any guy that looks at them in a bar.....then perhaps you already have a hoe and have already been playing yourself.

Just a thought.

Anyone can look at her so let's not move the goalposts. Another man buying your lady a drink in front of you is the same as that guy looking you in the eye and saying FOCK YOU. If you're ok with that, then perhaps she needs a better man. 

Just a thought. 

Just now, bostonlager said:

Anyone can look at her so let's not move the goalposts. Another man buying your lady a drink in front of you is the same as that guy looking you in the eye and saying FOCK YOU. If you're ok with that, then perhaps she needs a better man. 

Just a thought. 

not particularly applicable in this case ... dude was slipping a drink to a "celebrity", highly doubt there was malice of fore thought regarding "OOOOOHHHH IM'MA BANG THIS BISCH!!!!" 

1 minute ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

not particularly applicable in this case ... dude was slipping a drink to a "celebrity", highly doubt there was malice of fore thought regarding "OOOOOHHHH IM'MA BANG THIS BISCH!!!!" 

I guarantee you the guy was trying to show Rodgers up and the only reason he did it. 

3 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I guarantee you the guy was trying to show Rodgers up and the only reason he did it. 

see, i agree with your stated premise regarding regular schlubs and this sitch ... but just don't think it was in play here, given the peripherals of the the couple involved. 

By buying a nfl qbs gf a 9 dollar beer?

You are too much man.  Rodgers should have hit him.  

9 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

By buying a nfl qbs gf a 9 dollar beer?

You are too much man.  Rodgers should have hit him.  

He did it knowing Rodgers is a weak guy. I bet he wouldn't have bought Richie Incognitos woman a beer. 

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/danica-patrick-aaron-rodgers-bucks-nba-playoffs-2019

Probably watched her get bent over after the game. 

I don't mind men finding my wife attractive, in fact I think it is better than the alternative.  She has been hit on while out without me, whatever.  But it would be a little weird for a guy to buy her a drink with me sitting right there.  That being said, if I made $30M/year or whatever Rodgers makes, I'd have to wonder if it was worth throwing down over it.  Plus the guy looked like a harmless dork, and he bought the other girl (wood, by the way) a drink as well.  :dunno:

He's definitely a libtard. But he smartly keeps it to himself. He knows where he plays and he makes a ton in commercials. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

I'm 38 and view women as a footstool for the most part.

:lol::nono:

I gave Carl Banks a Mickeys Big Mouth in the Giants Parking lot in1991. 

30 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Would explain why Rodgers didn't give two sh!ts about it.

I figured that guy was some prince of Milwaukee (whatever that means), to have those seats.  The tip thing makes even more sense.  

On a random note, Danica seems like the kind of wild tiny spinner that cbfalcon would be crazy into.  cb, in the interest of killing time, your thoughts on her?  I totally wood and I'm not necessarily a tiny spinner loving sorta guy.  :cheers:

3 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Dude - this is your conclusion of a guy buying her a drink?

Seems to me you're just mad he's THE best QB in the NFL for the last decade - bar none.  Don't be a hater.

25 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Dude - this is your conclusion of a guy buying her a drink?

Seems to me you're just mad he's THE best QB in the NFL for the last decade - bar none.  Don't be a hater.

Tom Brady strongly disagrees with that statement. And don't give me the Rodgers has no help BS. Brady isn't playing with a team full of hall of famers either. And they both play in a weak division. Although the NFC North has improved the last few years. 

• Like 1

I can’t believe that guy use to be my favorite football player 8-9 years ago. I loved how he played with a chip on his shoulder and the I’ll prove you wrong attitude. Now he’s just a b!tch and his girl is more manly than he is. 

Does anyone still think Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL? He’s mostly sucked in big games the past few years and gets hurt all the time. He’s no Nick Foles that’s for sure.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tom Brady strongly disagrees with that statement. And don't give me the Rodgers has no help BS. Brady isn't playing with a team full of hall of famers either. And they both play in a weak division. Although the NFC North has improved the last few years. 

Tom who?

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Does anyone still think Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL? He’s mostly sucked in big games the past few years and gets hurt all the time. He’s no Nick Foles that’s for sure.

Oh, boy.  The bandwagon fan chimes in again.

Sure, you can have Nick Foles. We'll keep the consensus #1 QB in Rodgers.

• Like 1

The other Packers reportedly think Aaron’s a biich too. 

Favre 2.0

Watched the clip and read the clarifying story. So we have a woman being more conscientious than she actually needs to be, wanting to give of her own money. And a man being conscientious to her, because he noticed her earlier over-conscientiousness. But instead let's give this all a really stupid and barbaric analysis :dunno:

I initially was irked by someone seeing women as footstools. But if you sound like you have a <_< vendetta against women, I don't think it's because, at least initially, that you're just a mean, shitty person. Something made you feel small, sometime, and this is the attitude and perspective that bats the feeling away for you, as it creeps into your psyche. For forever apparently. Seems like a strong person thing to do.

10 hours ago, bostonlager said:

coolest move I ever saw I was in a club with this really pretty girl who had been my friend for years.

Some watermelon comes cycling up to the other side of it at the bar pretending like I don't even exist and orders two drinks. I'm watching this whole thing.

Drinks show up he slides on over to her and starts talking to her again like I don't even exist. Some of this IA have to look in the mirror for, but she gets this big s*** eating grin on her face and she's just like all "thank you so much!" And without missing a beat slides the drink down to me and says "can I have one too?"

Dude: 😎😗😐🤔😮😣

Freaking hysterical. Dude had no choice. he orders another drink she looks at him thanks him and turns her full back to him spinning right back to me.

Took everything I had not to bust out laughing. Now, she is a rockstar.

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

coolest move I ever saw I was in a club with this really pretty girl who had been my friend for years.

Some watermelon comes cycling up to the other side of it at the bar pretending like I don't even exist and orders two drinks. I'm watching this whole thing.

Drinks show up he slides on over to her and starts talking to her again like I don't even exist. Some of this IA have to look in the mirror for, but she gets this big s*** eating grin on her face and she's just like all "thank you so much!" And without missing a beat slides the drink down to me and says "can I have one too?"

Dude: 😎😗😐🤔😮😣

Freaking hysterical. Dude had no choice. he orders another drink she looks at him thanks him and turns her full back to him spinning right back to me.

Took everything I had not to bust out laughing. Now, she is a rockstar.

See, this girl is trained well. Did the Q. Tarantino lookalike also buy Rodgers a drink? Nope. 

11 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Oh, boy.  The bandwagon fan chimes in again.

Sure, you can have Nick Foles. We'll keep the consensus #1 QB in Rodgers.

And you'll keep losing. 

Enjoy