Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

porn question. kind of sad

Recommended Posts

porn. i get it. grown adults wanna watch on online. cool. why not require id, credit card, etc or something? why can kids just sit down at a computer and access anything they want???? i know parents should monitor but its crazy. we have rating system for movies, etc. we found ways to smuggle as kids. but why does it have to be so easy now? i find it pretty focked up. you can just google the wrong word and be scarred for life. wtf?????

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I 100% agree with you.

The reason they don’t require anything is adults like free porn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree. Another reason the internet should be regulated the same way television is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agreed.  It's unnatural to watch other people have sex and that's all we've for the past 20 years.  It will have negative long term effects imho.  I think the EU or GB just passed a law making it harder to view on the internet.  Not sure of the details but you could google if interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People don’t want to be identified by what porn they watch. Are you guys cool with people knowing the stuff you watch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

People don’t want to be identified by what porn they watch. Are you guys cool with people knowing the stuff you watch?

I like lesbian pron.

I also like not paying for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I like lesbian pron.

I also like not paying for it.

ok  no problem. but cant we make this a bit harder to access than to just google lesbian porn??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get the business model, but maybe I'm not the target market.  I go to youpron and watch whatever clips I want for free.  But I presume there is some small part of the viewership who is willing to pay for midget amputee mom/step son anal pron on a regular basis.  And by "small" I mean relative the to billions of men who visit such free sites every day.  Clearly there is a business model that works.

Do we need to regulate it more?  I don't think that is the answer.  To me, the answer is technology which parents can pay for which inhibits such access.  I presume this already exists but perhaps not.  :dunno:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I lived in Florida, the whole family would get together and help harvest my uncle's orchard. It was pretty cool.

one year, my nieces got together and I wanted to make something really special out of it 4 their parents anniversary. Just combine the two events. Was pretty smart and their parents and family was going to be there anyway, so great way to surprise them without them having a clue what was happening.

So, looking for ideas, my nieces all gathered around the computer and Googled "Lemon party"...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should have a gradual intro to porn based on age. 

11&12 yr olds - nekkid playboy type pics 

13&14 - nekkid penthouse type pics and chick solo masturbation vids. 

15&16 soft core porn 

17&18 intro to hardcore

19-21 just don’t do anything illegal

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

porn. i get it. grown adults wanna watch on online. cool. 

 

And teens or pre-teens don't or never have wanted to watch / look?  

I get the gist of what you are saying and agree pretty much, but it's capitalism at it's finest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Want what they can't have. Whatever is new and different. Like I remember when big boobs were just earth-shattering for guys. Then they invented the breast implant and now it's like meh...

I figure between all the prom and all the s***** b****** on their Instagram accounts, in another generation, they're going to be girls dressing up like Amish chicks and guys jerking off to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

We should have a gradual intro to porn based on age. 

11&12 yr olds - nekkid playboy type pics 

13&14 - nekkid penthouse type pics and chick solo masturbation vids. 

15&16 soft core porn 

17&18 intro to hardcore

19-21 just don’t do anything illegal

I did some illegal porn when I was in the 25-28 year old range. Not too proud of it, but in all honesty, the girl/s did look and tell me that they were a hell of a lot older than the truth. 
Not gfiafp stuff, mind you. 

Also, I looked kinda younger myself. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

ok  no problem. but cant we make this a bit harder to access than to just google lesbian porn??

 

Maybe in theory but what happens are that people like sharing free things online and if a firewall went up, there would be  much determination to find a way around it. Which entity would set up the firewall and pay, have the time and talent to constantly police all the leaks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's actually crap load of firewall software that you can download from dozens and dozens of sources. So this whole thing is pretty pointless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

. So this whole thing is pretty pointless.

Much like your thing....amirite? !@#$

#sickburn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

I did some illegal porn when I was in the 25-28 year old range. Not too proud of it, but in all honesty, the girl/s did look and tell me that they were a hell of a lot older than the truth. 
Not gfiafp stuff, mind you. 

Also, I looked kinda younger myself. 

 

Wha?  :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fock that. I don't want the government anywhere focking near the internet.

Every major browser and search engine has free parental controls. If you're too lazy to use it, thats on you.

Besides, if they tried to regulate it, the sites would just move to a country that doesn't give a fock like Russia. See pirate Bay, library Genesis, and all the other sites the government tries to kill. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Wha?  :unsure:

Be careful not to ask questions that you don't want the answers to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In related news, I am so effing sick of parents who think the world should wrap itself in bubble wrap so that that parents' individual precious little child couldn't possibly bump into any corners.

Or, here's a thought, you take responsibility for your own child and what he or she experiences in the world. Just a thought.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

In related news, I am so effing sick of parents who think the world should wrap itself in bubble wrap so that that parents' individual precious little child couldn't possibly bump into any corners.

Or, here's a thought, you take responsibility for your own child and what he or she experiences in the world. Just a thought.

Preach.

You chose to Spawn. That is a full time job plus overtime. The rest of us already pay to build a school to babysit the brat. The rest is your problem.

Every so often in the expat groups on Facebook, some american mother will clutch her pearls and try to start a campaign because their kids can easily buy alcohol here. Um... You chose to bring your child to a second world sh!thole. That's on you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, porkbutt said:

ok  no problem. but cant we make this a bit harder to access than to just google lesbian porn??

 

If you do that, only the kids will be watching.   Adults are to stupid to figure out new technologies. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If pron saves men from women, its hard to argue against it....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MDC said:

I 100% agree with you.

The reason they don’t require anything is adults like free porn.

This. 

If xvideos and xhamster require you to register and or verify your age with a credit card, but pornhub and drtuber do not, which sites do you think will get more traffic? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

This. 

If xvideos and xhamster require you to register and or verify your age with a credit card, but pornhub and drtuber do not, which sites do you think will get more traffic? 

Never heard of that one :banana:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Never heard of that one :banana:

 

Potato pron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They need to put an .xxx at the end of any porn related website.  Make it easier to set up filters

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

In related news, I am so effing sick of parents who think the world should wrap itself in bubble wrap so that that parents' individual precious little child couldn't possibly bump into any corners.

Or, here's a thought, you take responsibility for your own child and what he or she experiences in the world. Just a thought.

 

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Preach.

You chose to Spawn. That is a full time job plus overtime. The rest of us already pay to build a school to babysit the brat. The rest is your problem.

Every so often in the expat groups on Facebook, some american mother will clutch her pearls and try to start a campaign because their kids can easily buy alcohol here. Um... You chose to bring your child to a second world sh!thole. That's on you. 

Easier said than done. Especially coming from you two who never will have kids. 

Educating kids on sex, porn, alcohol, and drugs isn’t so simple. There are pitfalls everywhere.  

Parental controls are fine up to a point. But a kid can grab a friend’s phone and dig into every dark corner of the internet when you’re not around.  

I gave my sons an age appropriate book that has some illustrations but at some point, they’ll wanna see more. And rightly so.  

So as a dad, what’s the move then?   

Give them a Victoria’s Secret catalog and a box of tissues? That’ll hold em over for a couple months.  Then what?

Browse pornhub with them and tell them to keep to the basics?  “But these are adult women on here dad.   You’ve told us that it’s inappropriate for adults and kids to look at each other naked.  Do they have any porn with kids my age?”   

“And hey there’s a video of a brother and step sister having sex.  I thought that was wrong? And hey dad, what’s a shemale?” 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

In related news, I am so effing sick of parents who think the world should wrap itself in bubble wrap so that that parents' individual precious little child couldn't possibly bump into any corners.

Or, here's a thought, you take responsibility for your own child and what he or she experiences in the world. Just a thought.

Afuckingmen!   :thumbsup:

 

 

Wait..... I mean absofuckinglutely! :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

 

Easier said than done. Especially coming from you two who never will have kids. 

Educating kids on sex, porn, alcohol, and drugs isn’t so simple. There are pitfalls everywhere.  

Parental controls are fine up to a point. But a kid can grab a friend’s phone and dig into every dark corner of the internet when you’re not around.  

I gave my sons an age appropriate book that has some illustrations but at some point, they’ll wanna see more. And rightly so.  

So as a dad, what’s the move then?   

Give them a Victoria’s Secret catalog and a box of tissues? That’ll hold em over for a couple months.  Then what?

Browse pornhub with them and tell them to keep to the basics?  “But these are adult women on here dad.   You’ve told us that it’s inappropriate for adults and kids to look at each other naked.  Do they have any porn with kids my age?”   

“And hey there’s a video of a brother and step sister having sex.  I thought that was wrong? And hey dad, what’s a shemale?” 

 

 

Yeah, you're in a tough spot for sure. I guess you just tell them that you'd prefer they didn't look at pron but if they do, and they have any questions, you are always available to talk. :dunno:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Fock that. I don't want the government anywhere focking near the internet.

Every major browser and search engine has free parental controls. If you're too lazy to use it, thats on you.

Besides, if they tried to regulate it, the sites would just move to a country that doesn't give a fock like Russia. See pirate Bay, library Genesis, and all the other sites the government tries to kill. 

then why even card for alcohol, tobacco, have movie rating sytem, etc?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Fock that. I don't want the government anywhere focking near the internet.

Every major browser and search engine has free parental controls. If you're too lazy to use it, thats on you.

Besides, if they tried to regulate it, the sites would just move to a country that doesn't give a fock like Russia. See pirate Bay, library Genesis, and all the other sites the government tries to kill. 

Finally, someone gets it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

 

Easier said than done. Especially coming from you two who never will have kids. 

Educating kids on sex, porn, alcohol, and drugs isn’t so simple. There are pitfalls everywhere.  

Parental controls are fine up to a point. But a kid can grab a friend’s phone and dig into every dark corner of the internet when you’re not around.  

I gave my sons an age appropriate book that has some illustrations but at some point, they’ll wanna see more. And rightly so.  

So as a dad, what’s the move then?   

Give them a Victoria’s Secret catalog and a box of tissues? That’ll hold em over for a couple months.  Then what?

Browse pornhub with them and tell them to keep to the basics?  “But these are adult women on here dad.   You’ve told us that it’s inappropriate for adults and kids to look at each other naked.  Do they have any porn with kids my age?”   

“And hey there’s a video of a brother and step sister having sex.  I thought that was wrong? And hey dad, what’s a shemale?” 

 

 

Um, ever Heard of THE BIBLE?  

And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for. thee that one of thy members should perish, and. not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Fock that. I don't want the government anywhere focking near the internet.

Every major browser and search engine has free parental controls. If you're too lazy to use it, thats on you.

Besides, if they tried to regulate it, the sites would just move to a country that doesn't give a fock like Russia. See pirate Bay, library Genesis, and all the other sites the government tries to kill. 

x1billion   :pointstosky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This just reminded me to do something, be back in 6 minutes.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

then why even card for alcohol, tobacco, have movie rating sytem, etc?

 

It's a valid question to ask if more could be done, but his point is that technology exists to do what can be done.  Porn has existed since mankind.  Hell, druids probably carved it into trees, and cave people drew it.  We all pulled our pud to Playboy and Penthouse.  Then porn theaters (I've never actually been), then porn videos/DVDs, now porn on the internet.  Next I presume will be some sort of immersive experience, if it doesn't already exist.

Vudu I think mentioned grabbing a friend's phone who doesn't have restrictions.  Sure, but I had a fake ID so I could get alcohol.  There will always be ways to get vices, hence the failure of alcohol prohibition.  

BTW the movie rating system is voluntarily done by the industry to keep the government OUT of the movie rating business.

If you feel strongly about it, have a talk with them.  To me however this falls under the category of:  establish with your kids that they can approach you with questions.  So when they ask why there are videos about step-families having sex, you can explain fetishes and how freaks like Vudu enable that market, and advise them to stick with massage parlor vids.  :thumbsup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would prefer that my kids don't watch porn, but it happens.  I have tried to put software on their laptops to prevent access, but their phones are a lot harder to lock down, so I don't even try.  I think it is better that I tell them that it is not real-life and women don't really like to have their clits slapped or huge d!cks up their ass.  

Like anything else, parents need to talk to their kids and provide guidance.  Thinking that we can shelter them is unrealistic because they will see stuff eventually.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×