Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

Edex Cup IV - PGA Championship - TEAMS

I would gladly finish last in this thing if it meant Westwood got the win...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

I would gladly finish last in this thing if it meant Westwood got the win...

you know CBF is just taunting us with that pick and some random club pro in the 6th round (or Daly).  Its like he is spotting us two touchdowns or something in an effort to make things fair.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Byeong-Hun An

I was hoping everyone was going to just keep passing due to the neck injury.. oh well. Nice pick

• Like 1

Edex is starting to turn into the LPGA with all these asians

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:28 AM, Cruzer said:

2019 PGA Championship - DRAFT

Pat:.....Dustin Johnson.....Henrik Stenson.....Patrick Reed.....Pat Perez.....Brendan Grace

WW:.....Rory McIlroy.....Gary Woodland.....Webb Simpson.....Ryan Moore.....Eddie Peppermill

Ed:.....Brooks Koepka.....Louie Oosthuizen......Kevin Kisner.....Sungjae Im.....Lucas Bjerregaard

Cloaca:.....Tiger Woods.....Bubba Watson.....Phil Mickelson.....Jim Furyk.....Jason Dufner

Fumble:.....Rickie Fowler.....Sergio Garcia.....Ian Poulter.....Cameron Smith.....JB Holmes

LOD:.....Xander Schauffele.....Patrick Cantlay.....Keegan Bradley.....Matt Wallace.....Si Woo Kim

Kanil:.....Justin Rose.....Hideki Matsuyama.....Emiliano Grillo.....Hoatong Li.....Byeong Hun-An

CBF:.....Jason Day.....Jordan Spieth.....Rafael Cabrera Bello.....Alex Noren.....Lee Westwood

Cruzer:.....Jon Rahm.....Adam Scott.....Jason Kokrak.....Marc Leishman.....Daniel Berger

KSB:.....Paul Casey.....Matt Kuchar.....Keith Mitchell.....Thomas Pieters.....Jhonattan Vegas

Alias D.:.....Francesco Molinari.....Bryson DeChambeau.....Lucas Glover.....Scott Piercy.....Aaron Wise

Dain:.....Tony Finau.....Tommy Fleetwood.....Matthew Fitzpatrick.....Justin Harding.....Charley Hoffman.....Julian Suri

Again, per Alias’s list: 

6.02- William Horschel 

Going to complain about CBF here because when I do it in my head, he always shows up. 

Text sent

6.05 John Daly

yes, this may seem like a risky pick. But this course favors length, which Big John still has in spades. Plus, with his 12:54 tee time, he will be on the perfect side of the draw for his game. 

1 hour ago, patweisers44 said:

you know CBF is just taunting us with that pick and some random club pro in the 6th round (or Daly).  Its like he is spotting us two touchdowns or something in an effort to make things fair.

1 minute ago, cbfalcon said:

6.05 John Daly

yes, this may seem like a risky pick. But this course favors length, which Big John still has in spades. Plus, with his 12:54 tee time, he will be on the perfect side of the draw for his game. 

He is playing 3D chess and the rest of us are playing Go Fish!

• Like 1

We can do this!

20 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Any of you do PGA DFS?

Yes but I've been cold after starting the year hot. I've had much more luck betting winners

Had Phil at pebble as my only bet. Rickie in Phoenix as my only bet and I've also hit a few mid tournament bets on guys to win-place-show like Matt Every this week for example.

We need to pray cloaca picks before Ed leaves work

4 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Yes but I've been cold after starting the year hot. I've had much more luck betting winners

Had Phil at pebble as my only bet. Rickie in Phoenix as my only bet and I've also hit a few mid tournament bets on guys to win-place-show like Matt Every this week for example.

Playing in a couple double ups this week for the first time on DK.  Going with this lineup:

Rose, Finau, Cantlay, Oosthuizen, Woodland, and Simpson.  Thoughts on anyone that I should not include there?

4 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

We need to pray cloaca picks before Ed leaves work

I can handle one pick, I have no plans tonight

I'm done picking if anyone needs to drop me a list for their last pick.

4 minutes ago, Kanil said:

I'm done picking if anyone needs to drop me a list for their last pick.

I sent you some picks

1 minute ago, edjr said:

I sent you some picks

Got 'em.  Pick 6.10 - Tony Romo

David Lipshitz

18 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Playing in a couple double ups this week for the first time on DK.  Going with this lineup:

Rose, Finau, Cantlay, Oosthuizen, Woodland, and Simpson.  Thoughts on anyone that I should not include there?

Can't argue with anyone there.

I will likely have Rory and Woodland in my lineups but have not given enough thought to the rest

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

6.07 - Sung Kang

His brother Liu is the man!

Sent Kanil a list of 5 names for my last pick as well.  Thanks Special K :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

6.05 John Daly

I sense you are playing the “ole I’m not trying” game since you are so far in the hole for the Edex.

amIright?

Almost took Vegas last turn but some guys I liked a little more didn't get selected.

6.11 - Ryan Palmer