Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Very stable genius Ben Shapiro gets destroyed on BBC

Doesn’t like being questioned on the apparent hypocrisy of his calls for civil discourse, takes his ball and goes home:

He later apologized after realizing the interviewer he kept accusing of liberal bias is in fact a far right winger. :lol:

Shapiro can suck my left nut. 

This is funny.  He's been winning every debate for the last 5 years and loses 1 and suddenly the liberal think they "GOT 'EEM!".

Shapiro himself came out and apologized for his poor performance and says he got destroyed.

What?........in NO WAY did Shapiro lose this "debate" lol.

The BBC douche was clearly out to simply make him look bad, highly unprofessional. 

32 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

The BBC douche was clearly out to simply make him look bad, highly unprofessional. 

I think he "lost" when he stormed off in a temper tantrum. Had he been a bit more professional about it we wouldn't be talking about this.  Also, Shapiro himself said he came in unprepared.

30 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I think he "lost" when he stormed off in a temper tantrum. Had he been a bit more professional about it we wouldn't be talking about this.  Also, Shapiro himself said he came in unprepared.

Usually when you LOSE an interview or debate, you're proved wrong about something which in this case didn't happen.

He simply got clearly tired of this twat early on and couldn't take it anymore. 

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

He successfully got under Ben's skin and got Ben to throw the towel. Ben knows going in that he'll have to deal with a hostile interview. You can't take the attacks personally or let them land so hard and, show yourself getting rattled. 

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

He successfully got under Ben's skin and got Ben to throw the towel. Ben knows going in that he'll have to deal with a hostile interview. You can't take the attacks personally or let them land so hard and, show yourself getting rattled. 

Hostile interview = Ben being asked about the apparent contradictions in his own public statements. Unprepared to leave his safe space and it showed.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Hostile interview = Ben being asked about the apparent contradictions in his own public statements. Unprepared to leave his safe space and it showed.

Ben's Safe Space is Logic & Truth........this guy just wanted to toy with him and he had enough.

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

.@afneil DESTROYS Ben Shapiro! So that's what that feels like ;)
Broke my own rule, and wasn't properly prepared. I've addressed every single issue he raised before; see below. Still, it's Neil 1, Shapiro 0

Shapiro is a total class act, an actual adult, unlike many liberals and pretty much ALL leftists he actually admitted that he was outmatched by this guy. He has praised this guy for preparing well and executing well, and acknowledged that he did not prepare well.

It is more than refreshing to see this happen since its mostly absent from society at large, and cannot be found in liberal circles

• Like 1

The Brit's twitter circle was interesting reading yesterday.

And then this lady is an outspoken conservative:

Also interesting:

Shapiro is a cuck who regurgitates stale talking points. He's a hack and should be treated as such.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Shapiro is a cuck who regurgitates stale talking points. He's a hack and should be treated as such.

Wow. What compelling commentary.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Imagine being an adult male who thinks Ben Shapiro is an “intellectual,” rather than the fraud shuckster / petulant little boy he so clearly is.

Related, Watters

has a smirk I just want to knock off his face. 

I don't mind gutfeld, though he's not very funny, but watters has the same look that every frat boy you ever wanted to beat the s*** out of has.

People who participate in public debates surprisingly have very little impact on the course of human events.  They might like to think they do, but they don't.  We have an endless supply to talkers trying to score points in a debate.  None of them move the needle.  The people who actually matter are those who are exceptionally skilled at taking ACTION, at converting a cause into a force of nature.  The action-takers often have low-quality debate skills, and are looked down upon by those who have refined tastes in debating, but in the end they just win.

You might try to argue with me on this and say this debater made a difference here or there, but lemme tell you, when a true charismatic speaker shows up on the scene and demands action, and people swoon to him no matter what he says, when people start organizing and marching for him, you'll understand what I mean.

18 minutes ago, riversco said:

People who participate in public debates surprisingly have very little impact on the course of human events.  They might like to think they do, but they don't.  We have an endless supply to talkers trying to score points in a debate.  None of them move the needle.  The people who actually matter are those who are exceptionally skilled at taking ACTION, at converting a cause into a force of nature.  The action-takers often have low-quality debate skills, and are looked down upon by those who have refined tastes in debating, but in the end they just win.

You might try to argue with me on this and say this debater made a difference here or there, but lemme tell you, when a true charismatic speaker shows up on the scene and demands action, and people swoon to him no matter what he says, when people start organizing and marching for him, you'll understand what I mean.

So, like Jussie Smollett? 🤔

Just now, wiffleball said:

So, like Jussie Smollett? 🤔

Like Huey P. Long.  Long was either going to transform the US or someone was gonna murder him.

Its very hard to avoid dictatorships or living under a king because society produces a super charismatic tyrant like Hitler or Long once every 300 years or so and they are strong enough to usurp everything.  America is such a miracle.  Long should have overpowered everyone else in government with his charisma and become supreme ruler for life but we just got lucky that he was murdered.

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Imagine being an adult male who thinks Ben Shapiro is an “intellectual,” rather than the fraud shuckster / petulant little boy he so clearly is.

Triggered.

Ben Shapiro living rent free in your head.  So awesome!

3 hours ago, riversco said:

Its very hard to avoid dictatorships or living under a king because society produces a super charismatic tyrant like Hitler or Long once every 300 years or so and they are strong enough to usurp everything.  America is such a miracle.  Long should have overpowered everyone else in government with his charisma and become supreme ruler for life but we just got lucky that he was murdered.

He'd have his work cut out for him as he'd made lots of enemies along the way, got himself killed that way, may have been an ongoing problem..

Meanwhile, there was mighty talent in his way as his lifespan overlapped with highly talented rivsls. Adlai Stevenson likely would have made for an excellent president, sadly it was his fate to run against an even more excellent Dwight Eisenhower twice. Were Huey Long to live, he'd have to wait out Roosevelt then knock out Stevenson in the primary and then Eisenhower in the general election. Or keep waiting and then beat JFK/Nixon in 1960.

Trollie hates a talking head but defends an idiot congress woman from a party he claims not to support.  Sad dude. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Trollie hates a talking head but defends an idiot congress woman from a party he claims not to support.  Sad dude. 

Definition of a troll right there.

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

He'd have his work cut out for him as he'd made lots of enemies along the way, got himself killed that way, may have been an ongoing problem..

There's a reason why guys like Hitler and Stalin were absolutely paranoid about someone killing them.

That people fear Shapiro enough to go after him is substantiation that he is something they fear.  When instead, they should be supporting him.  A healthy debate is a good thing/

Andrew Neil wanted a healthy debate but Ben couldn’t handle it.

😆 I had no idea Shapiro was this entrenched in peoples hate.....

I generally appreciate Ben Shapiro. One of my conservative colleagues who's paid much better attention than me believes Shapiro is neo-conservative and has historically been hawkish when it's mattered. 

But I find this situation interesting because maybe there is a big cultural difference when it comes to American and British style political commentary media. I think we do tend to announce when we go "devil's advocate.". ..."Let me play devil's advocate here.." and they may have the convention that when someone is regarded to have a controversial take, whether it really ought to be or not, you go in devil's advocate as a matter of course.

You guys think too much.  The dominant culture is leftist.  Ben Shapiro is not.  Therefore, they will seek to remove him from the conversation.  The end.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, riversco said:

You guys think too much.  The dominant culture is leftist.  Ben Shapiro is not.  Therefore, they will seek to remove him from the conversation.  The end.

Correct, and in fact they have actually done so on college campuses around the nation.

Shapiro is not always right, and unlike a leftist he actually admits this. He, and conservatives overall, never do this to people with whom they disagree, this is a purely leftist/liberal tactic.

Seems to me Ben removed himself from the conversation after his little temper tantrum. 

• Like 1

On 5/11/2019 at 10:48 PM, the s is ilent said:

A pronhub search for "Shapiro destroyed on BBC" yielded zero results. 

I initially thought the title said "... destroyed by BBC." 

I think I might have a problem.

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Seems to me Ben removed himself from the conversation after his little temper tantrum. 

Seems to me he is in your head. 

• Like 1

At about 8:10, "haven't you coarsened public discourse?"    Really?   Shapiro "coarsened" discourse?   Same sad salacious nonsense from journalistic clown, I thought he was decent up to that point, then he crossed the line into garbage journalist....should be on CNN....:thumbsdown: