Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Very stable genius Ben Shapiro gets destroyed on BBC

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, sderk said:

Seems to me he is in your head. 

3 am ... trouble sleeping?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MDCuck wouldn’t last two minutes in a debate with Ben Shapiro. But it’s cute how the cuck is puffing out his chest in this thread.  

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 12th Man said:

MDCuck wouldn’t last two minutes in a debate with Ben Shapiro. But it’s cute how the cuck is puffing out his chest in this thread.  

Shapiro has already beaten him by living rent free in his head, triggering him over and over.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Caught all the usual suspects. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Shapiro has already beaten him by living rent free in his head, triggering him over and over.

Do you have nothing else to say?  

Not a good day for Shapiro...any time some one says Gotcha questions you know they are floundering.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Do you have nothing else to say?  

Not a good day for Shapiro...any time some one says Gotcha questions you know they are floundering.  

Maybe you should read the entire thread for my responses.  You'll see I responded originally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever happened to Milo, I miss him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Maybe you should read the entire thread for my responses.  You'll see I responded originally.

yeah, fair enough, 4 times though with the rent free thing in a thread that has 40+ responses.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

yeah, fair enough, 4 times though with the rent free thing in a thread that has 40+ responses.  

Tru dat, but I was just returning the favor since that's his favorite thing to do every time someone posts something negative against his liberal masters.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

yeah, fair enough, 4 times though with the rent free thing in a thread that has 40+ responses.  

Usually he’s talking about Sho Nuff’s cack and balls. This is progress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, MDC said:

Caught all the usual suspects. :lol:

Poor MDCuck :( telling everyone at the coffee machine that he trolled a low trafficked fantasy football message bored. This is what he considers winning :( poor bastard 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Usually he’s talking about Sho Nuff’s cack and balls. This is progress.

You're the guy who dreamed of and wanted a "gay cake" shaped like Sho's c@ck, not me, queenie.

Stop projecting your predilection for men onto others.  It's okay to be ghey.  It's not okay to project your gheyness onto others in an attempt to stay hidden in the closet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You're the guy who dreamed of and wanted a "gay cake" shaped like Sho's c@ck, not me, queenie.

Stop projecting your predilection for men onto others.  It's okay to be ghey.  It's not okay to project your gheyness onto others in an attempt to hide in the closet.

He also likes them young. :(  why else would he stand in support with known pedos. :(  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What tiny little white guy wouldn't get destroyed by a BBC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shapiro is a stand up guy. Took full responsibility instead of going the "I was just kidding" route like AOC. Respect.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Shapiro is a stand up guy. Took full responsibility instead of going the "I was just kidding" route like AOC. Respect.  

Correct. He did the very thing you cannot get from the left.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×