Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

So defense attorney tells jurors they can't be predudice against guy with tatted face.

I was watching Court TV.  Apparently its back on the air?

Anyway... guy on trial for killing daughter.    Guys face is tatted the fawk up.  Commentators/analysts said today, that in court, the defense attorney was worried that jurors would lean more toward guilty because he had a fawked up face.   They said during some portion of the trial, the defense attorney told the jurors, they could not discriminate or be prejudiced against him. 

Fawk that. 

As with ANY stereotype.... they are real for the most part. I've talked about this before. A committee didn't get together to decide to try to make pit bulls look more dangerous than other dogs, or create a rumor that Amish worked hard, etc.

Stereotypes are derived from the "eye test".    Not based on a committee getting together to make someone look bad, for fawks sake.

So,  this dude, is already got a two tally marks in "oh sh!t column before the jury gets the case.
1.) He's accused by police.  That makes him guilty in the eyes of many before anything else happens.
2.) He looks the part of a murderer/thug/focktard.

Here is a link to case.

case

good looking fella

Whether the jurors are "allowed" to discriminate or not....uhhhh...they'll do as they please. 

Discuss.

Just now, vuduchile said:

Guilty

I'm generally one NOT to jump to that conclusion without hearing a lot of the case.  I heard a little bit today (I'd never even heard of this case til today). 
I had it on in my shop most of day. 

From what I have seen, he's guilty, the mom isn't.  

So don't discriminate on looks but tell your client to wear a suit. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, sderk said:

Yeah, he looks so professional with a suit and tie. Just a regular guy going to work at his accounting job. 

Lawyers can say whatever the fock they want.  The jury should rule on the evidence and understand that the purpose of a defense lawyer is to create "reasonable doubt".  Simple as that.

I'm so surprised hard drugs were involved. If only they were legal senseless deaths like these wouldn't happen. Eye roll. 

4 hours ago, sderk said:

Bingo.  We all know that tisn't the way that guy rolls. 

Is it the prosecutions job to:

A.) Get the correct verdict
B.) Show the evidence they have obtained.  This evidence should result in guilty verdict.
C.)  Make sure the guy on trial is found guilty.

(same thing for defense, but vice versa)

So which is it?  Or which TWO things?

I'd say C and possibly C and B.  For sure it's C.    Honestly, the prosecution is C. 

The answer should be
"A" and "B".

I sometimes think that the prosecution, is only out to get A PERSON found guilty, not necessarily the correct person. 

Yeah, jury instructions are for the most part worthless. And it's not like the court doesn't know that. But they're crossing  t's and dotting i's. If he didn't give that instruction, then that would be grounds for mistrial or appeal.

Like they say, you can't unring a bell.

He just looks like a guy with some sort of brain damage.  I know back in the day they would use electroshock therapy to reset the brain and maybe fix the damage.  Then there was a lobotomy.  Today there are drugs to try to fix it.  I wonder what meds he is on.

3 hours ago, riversco said:

He just looks like a guy with some sort of brain damage.  I know back in the day they would use electroshock therapy to reset the brain and maybe fix the damage.  Then there was a lobotomy.  Today there are drugs to try to fix it.  I wonder what meds he is on.

Yeah, he's sitting with his mouth open.  That seems always mean something, and it usually isn't "smart". 

25 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Shouldn’t he have a jury of his peers???

They're all in prison  :(

If only he claimed to be a tranny, muslim and worn a burka.  He'd be the darling of CNN (and the libs here).

I can't fathom a person who you could more prejudice against.

People with face tattoos want you to be prejudiced about it. Its the whole point. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

People with face tattoos want you to be prejudiced about it. Its the whole point. 

Any person with a tattoo from the neck and up is a grade a, class 1, NITWIT

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Any person with a tattoo from the neck and up is a grade a, class 1, NITWIT

Terry Rozier was on espn this morning.  He has a big Owl? tattoo on his neck.

Just now, Herbivore said:

Who?

7 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

He was awesome on Tecmo Super Bowl

8 hours ago, riversco said:

yup. nowadays we coddle the freaks and losers. we used to ostracize these people. throw them in insitutions. now we call them special and let them breed and wonder why these things happen :wacko:

• Thanks 1

Guilty of being a complete dumbass at a minimum. That should get LWOP. If they find him guilty of murder, kill him.

I would say "yes sir, I would never judge based on looks', all the while already deciding his fate of the electric chair or LWOP in general population where they can bvttfvck him daily. I mean look at this POS.

If Kamala had her way, that guy would be able to vote. 

Guilty on all charges with a death penalty recommendation.