Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Barr opens investigation into spying

Obama was literally the token President.  Hillary walked all over him. From Benghazi, to e-mail scandal, to the Clinton Foundation, to Russian interference, it was all Hillary and the Clintons.  

17 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Hussein should hang for treason. I would gladly be the executioner. 

This.

If he goes to prison, there is a chance that he gets pardoned.

24 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Hussein should hang for treason. I would gladly be the executioner. 

This x 1000000. I would love to bring back public lynchings and for Obama to be the first one. :pointstosky:

13 hours ago, wiffleball said:

He sure did. Barr stated he called Mueller with Rosenstein present and asked Mueller what his problem was and did he disagree with Barr/Rosenstein's conclusions. Mueller stated 'No. Just the media's characterization of his investigation'.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/ag-barr-recounts-call-with-mueller-he-was-not-suggesting-we-had-misrepresented-his-report/

It's not up for debate.......AND Buzzfeed? Really?  :lol: 

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

He sure did. Barr stated he called Mueller with Rosenstein present and asked Mueller what his problem was and did he disagree with Barr/Rosenstein's conclusions. Mueller stated 'No. Just the media's characterization of his investigation'.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/ag-barr-recounts-call-with-mueller-he-was-not-suggesting-we-had-misrepresented-his-report/

It's not up for debate.......AND Buzzfeed? Really?  :lol: 

Down goes Wiffle. Again. 

This might just get interesting....

4 hours ago, riversco said:

This could be heading towards finding obama guilty of spying on trump in 2016.  What is the move then? Life in prison for obama?

I would like to see Obama get punished to the full extent if it is treason. 

Will that happen? Of course not nobody that powerful goes to jail. 

I think Obama being jailed is very optimistic however he cannot plead ignorance of the illegal acts that went on. His actions after the election and prior to Trump taking office expose him as being at the very least complicit in the cover up. Changing the DOJ line of succession, the E.O. making sharing of intel between all of the I.C., Presidential Daily Briefs having updates in it, etc.......guilty as sin but I believe he might be told to just disappear.

The spying has been going on for years..............just like Maxine says in 2013:

They spied on SCOTUS, FISA judges, political opponents, you name it. All to get dirt on people to force them to go along with their plans or force them out.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/computers/item/31173-whistleblower-obama-era-deep-state-surveillance-program-spied-on-trump-judges-others

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/16/spygate-fallout-italian-prime-minister-giuseppe-conte-requests-resignation-of-intelligence-officials/

Italian Prime Minister demands the resignations from Italy's intelligence officials; possible fallout for their role in Spygate. Additionally it's rumored they're working to hand Mifsud over to U.S. authorities.

13 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/16/spygate-fallout-italian-prime-minister-giuseppe-conte-requests-resignation-of-intelligence-officials/

Italian Prime Minister demands the resignations from Italy's intelligence officials; possible fallout for their role in Spygate. Additionally it's rumored they're working to hand Mifsud over to U.S. authorities.

The article reads as if the action is being interpreted as having something to do with the US spying on Trump.   Spurious at best.....the moves could also have nothing to do with Trump 

3 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

The article reads as if the action is being interpreted as having something to do with the US spying on Trump.   Spurious at best.....the moves could also have nothing to do with Trump 

https://pjmedia.com/trending/spygate-shake-up-prime-minister-of-italy-fires-top-officials-from-italian-intel-agencies/

Another read on the subject.

21 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I think Obama being jailed is very optimistic however he cannot plead ignorance of the illegal acts that went on. His actions after the election and prior to Trump taking office expose him as being at the very least complicit in the cover up. Changing the DOJ line of succession, the E.O. making sharing of intel between all of the I.C., Presidential Daily Briefs having updates in it, etc.......guilty as sin but I believe he might be told to just disappear.

The spying has been going on for years..............just like Maxine says in 2013:

They spied on SCOTUS, FISA judges, political opponents, you name it. All to get dirt on people to force them to go along with their plans or force them out.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/computers/item/31173-whistleblower-obama-era-deep-state-surveillance-program-spied-on-trump-judges-others

She's so focking stupid.  

52 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

She's so focking stupid.  

I have to admit, her stupidity is part funny, to the point of unnerving.... 

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/409817-russia-collusion-bombshell-dnc-lawyers-met-with-fbi-on-dossier-before

And another bombshell goes off.

DNC lawyers were meeting with FBI right before the election.

Additionally, some of the same FBI/DOJ that worked with  Felix Sater in the late 90s into 2000s were on the Mueller team. Another coincidence? 

3 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/409817-russia-collusion-bombshell-dnc-lawyers-met-with-fbi-on-dossier-before

And another bombshell goes off.

DNC lawyers were meeting with FBI right before the election.

Additionally, some of the same FBI/DOJ that worked with  Felix Sater in the late 90s into 2000s were on the Mueller team. Another coincidence? 

Wow.  This is getting good.

We're getting closer to the truth every day.  Gosh I hope we can send those involved to jail for treason.  Probably will never happen, though, but at least I hope they make this all public.

On 5/18/2019 at 11:12 PM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Wow.  This is getting good.

We're getting closer to the truth every day.  Gosh I hope we can send those involved to jail for treason.  Probably will never happen, though, but at least I hope they make this all public.

People don't go to jail for treason. The penalty is death. Right there in the constitution. 

24 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

People don't go to jail for treason. The penalty is death. Right there in the constitution. 

They do go to jail for official misconduct though. Sure it's a catch all, but it can work. 

53 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Your proposal is accepted.         ☠️ 

26 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Why dont they care about Mueller anymore ? Why doesn't he want to testify?

The cross examination questions would kill entire narrative of a fair investigation.

He'd have to answer questions about Weissman meeting Bruce Ohr in 2016 to get Dossier updates, exclusion of exculpatory evidence, trying to set Papadopoulos up with $10,000, etc....

As much as I want to see justice. Nobody of substance will ever see the inside of a prison let alone a rope.

I think the Dem's are sh!tting themselves right now.   It is reasonable to assert that the footprint of the criminal activity here spreads pretty far into the Dem realm.  Now that Trump is opening the access into the investigation more deeply all the sudden then are concerned about exposing too much.....really?   Do they not hear themselves?  Holy crap....where was this concern around the meuller report????

3 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I think the Dem's are sh!tting themselves right now.   It is reasonable to assert that the footprint of the criminal activity here spreads pretty far into the Dem realm.  Now that Trump is opening the access into the investigation more deeply all the sudden then are concerned about exposing too much.....really?   Do they not hear themselves?  Holy crap....where was this concern around the meuller report????

They are in full panic mode. Trump reiterated that all of it is nothing short of treason. 

Those fockers are going down.

I was eager to hear if Trump colluded or obstructed, now I am eager to hear if FBI/CIA leadership violated laws to setup a political targeting scheme.

Goes all the way back to 2015 as far as election spying. Much further against all potential political opponents. SCOTUS, Senate, House, etc....

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 9:09 AM, lickin_starfish said:

I'm a Libertarian, and I will be disappointed if people are convicted and jailed over these investigations.

I would rather see people convicted and hung for treason, so there is no chance for a pardon.

Agreed.  Investigate and hang all the traitors.

I will eat my hat if anyone goes to jail from this investigation and if anyone hangs I will track down brown eyed girl and have her kick me in the nuts