1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

You got nothin

And yet that’s more than enough to win in this case. Go figure  

20 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

You’re such a clever fella 🙄

34 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Is there?  we were told the Mueller Report was what was going to win the case.  If that couldn't do it, what makes you think these witch hunts will?

• Like 1

On 5/25/2019 at 12:02 AM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Is there?  we were told the Mueller Report was what was going to win the case.  If that couldn't do it, what makes you think these witch hunts will?

These guys (MDC, cbfalcon, wiff) have no integrity and are okay with the end justifying the means (Trump gone no matter what).

Mueller/Weissman rounded up every capable investigator they could find that was anti-Trump and what did they come up with? They rebranded news stories that have been proven to be the FBI/CIA leaking the Dossier to reporters (circular reporting to second source it) and called them facts. They took as fact the DNC being hacked (lie bought and paid for by DNC) despite never being permitted to verify the hack. Almost from the onset, the Mueller team was focused on Obstruction (the true insurance policy) and their sole mission was to keep the investigation going without actually investigating until Trump fired Mueller. The investigation also prevented Trump from declassifying the underlying material that proves this was all horsesh!t put forth by Hillary/Obama via FBI/DOJ/CIA. 

• Like 2

Dirty mutha fockers....no wonder they dont want their sources and methods exposed....it was all criminal. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Dirty mutha fockers....no wonder they dont want their sources and methods exposed....it was all criminal. 

Exactly. The MSM could bury them if they wanted to.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Exactly. The MSM could bury them if they wanted to.

The MSM was in on it. Fusion GPS' bank records indicate numerous reporters/journalists were being paid to push the Russian Collusion stories. The FBI used the MSM reporting to validate their FISA requests ('Look Judge; even the MSM are reporting it')

The Alfa Bank one is a great example. 

• Like 1

Funny how investigating this has caused all the posays to suddenly to a 180 on "transparency" and  such  😂

9 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Funny how investigating this has caused all the posays to suddenly to a 180 on "transparency" and  such  😂

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/28/ssci-vice-chairman-mark-warner-tells-intelligence-community-to-defy-barr-and-democrats-will-protect-them/

Vice Chair of SSCI Mark Warner wants Intel Community to defy Barr and Dems will protect them. You remember Warner right? He's the guy trying to work with the Russian Oligarch's attorney to meet with Christopher Steele but requested no paper trail. 

Just how many people are compromised by either their involvement or the dirt the previous administration has on them? Gowdy, Chaffetz, Ryan, SCOTUS Roberts, etc.............now their actions make perfect sense.

Democrats all the sudden acting like cockroaches when the light is turned on  😂

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

:lol:

You know, it's pretty focked up that you are ok with this sort of thing...

As much time as you spend around here grandstanding on topics of virtue, I would think these sort of tactics by people in power would disgust you.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

As much time as you spend around here grandstanding on topics of virtue, I would think these sort of tactics by people in power would disgust you.

He's reduced to attempting to troll by posting the  :lol: . He can't refute the facts so instead of just slinking away from the topic, he's gotta reply with his only remaining card which is the Troll of Spades.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Reality said:

Good one. 

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6145811/2019-6-10-DOJ-Review-of-Intelligence-Activities.pdf

Barr submits a scope letter to House Chairman Nadler reference the Investigation into the Investigators.

"This letter responds to your request for information relating to a review currently being conducted by the U.S. Department of Justice (Department) into certain activities involving the campaigns in the 2016 U.S. presidential election and certain related matters (Review). The Review is broad in scope and multifaceted, and is intended to illuminate open questions regarding the activities of U.S. and foreign intelligence services as well as non-governmental organization and individuals."

The take aways are:

1. there's really no limit on the scope

2 they're investigating Hillary's campaign

3. they're investigating Foreign intel (Italy, UK, AUS)

4. and others (Fusion GPS/Crowdstrike/Sid Bleumenthal, Cody Sherer)

Panic in D.C.

• Like 1

Why would the attorney general of the United States have a limited scope into anything? Did Nadler really need that explained to him? It's like Newbie is advising him. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6145811/2019-6-10-DOJ-Review-of-Intelligence-Activities.pdf

Barr submits a scope letter to House Chairman Nadler reference the Investigation into the Investigators.

"This letter responds to your request for information relating to a review currently being conducted by the U.S. Department of Justice (Department) into certain activities involving the campaigns in the 2016 U.S. presidential election and certain related matters (Review). The Review is broad in scope and multifaceted, and is intended to illuminate open questions regarding the activities of U.S. and foreign intelligence services as well as non-governmental organization and individuals."

The take aways are:

1. there's really no limit on the scope

2 they're investigating Hillary's campaign

3. they're investigating Foreign intel (Italy, UK, AUS)

4. and others (Fusion GPS/Crowdstrike/Sid Bleumenthal, Cody Sherer)

Panic in D.C.

All correct except the panic part.  This is Barr sucking off his boss. As he promised he would when auditioning for the job. There is not a single person, from Comey to Strokz to Hillary to Mueller to Chef Boyardee who's losing an ounce of sleep. It is well documented where the investigation started and why. This is a pathetic yes-man saying yes, man.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

All correct except the panic part.  This is Barr sucking off his boss. As he promised he would when auditioning for the job. There is not a single person, from Comey to Strokz to Hillary to Mueller to Chef Boyardee who's losing an ounce of sleep. It is well documented where the investigation started and why. This is a pathetic yes-man saying yes, man.

A few questions if you please.

Why are the Democrats threatening to hold Barr in Contempt for upholding the law prohibiting release of Grand Jury Material in relation to the Mueller report? They're essentially saying 'break the law or we'll hold you in contempt'.

When did the investigation into Russia collusion start?

Why did 3 dozen (and counting) career level FBI/DOJ people get fired/demoted/resign after Trump took office?

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

Why are the Democrats threatening to hold Barr in Contempt for upholding the law prohibiting release of Grand Jury Material in relation to the Mueller report? They're essentially saying 'break the law or we'll hold you in contempt'.

Why did 3 dozen (and counting) career level FBI/DOJ people get fired/demoted/resign after Trump took office?

You are asking the most uninformed and misinformed idiot here. Dont expect much of a reply. 

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

The same reason they're threatening to hold him in contempt for not testifying in from of congress. They're tired of the cover-up.

I only know of Strokz and Page. What I know about them is, they were texting each other about how they hate Trump and how they're going to bust him for his crimes, Mueller found out and took them off the case.  I know nothing about the others. That's your thing.

When did the investigation start?  Not sure of the date. I believe it was something to do with Papadopoulos.  All visas are documented and legit. This has all been investigated. Nothing illegal. Surveillance is what is done to people suspected of crimes. Just because Barr decided to rename it 'spying', doesn't make it illegal.  hth

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

You are asking the most uninformed and misinformed idiot here. Dont expect much of a reply. 

That's about a dozen straight replies from you where all could manage was a lame elementary school-level insult. What happened to you? When did you start becoming 12th Man/Flahawker?   You were always a decent poster. Fat and not too bright, but you contributed. I miss those days.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The same reason they're threatening to hold him in contempt for not testifying in from of congress. They're tired of the cover-up.

I only know of Strokz and Page. What I know about them is, they were texting each other about how they hate Trump and how they're going to bust him for his crimes, Mueller found out and took them off the case.  I know nothing about the others. That's your thing.

When did the investigation start?  Not sure of the date. I believe it was something to do with Papadopoulos.  All visas are documented and legit. This has all been investigated. Nothing illegal. Surveillance is what is done to people suspected of crimes. Just because Barr decided to rename it 'spying', doesn't make it illegal.  hth

See what I mean. Totally clueless.  

40 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So basically you're ignorant of the facts? That's what you just replied.

Barr isn't required to release ANYTHING to Congress from Mueller report. However, he released everything the law would permit. That's called transparency. Congress is threatening Barr with contempt because he won't release the fully unredacted Mueller report (455 copies requested) to Congress. By law, he can't release the fully unredacted report. That's a fact.

You know of only Strzok and Page being removed from the Special Counsel investigation. They along with 30+ others were fired/demoted/resigned from the DOJ/FBI. 

The investigation started July 2016..........however the FBI/CIA were sending assets to interact with the Trump campaign in early 2016. Why didn't they send any to Hillary's? 

And you're wrong that 'it's been investigated'. That's what Barr is doing NOW so you should be okay with that. 

5 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

So basically you're ignorant of the facts? That's what you just replied.

Barr isn't required to release ANYTHING to Congress from Mueller report. However, he released everything the law would permit. That's called transparency. Congress is threatening Barr with contempt because he won't release the fully unredacted Mueller report (455 copies requested) to Congress. By law, he can't release the fully unredacted report. That's a fact.

You know of only Strzok and Page being removed from the Special Counsel investigation. They along with 30+ others were fired/demoted/resigned from the DOJ/FBI. 

The investigation started July 2016..........however the FBI/CIA were sending assets to interact with the Trump campaign in early 2016. Why didn't they send any to Hillary's? 

And you're wrong that 'it's been investigated'. That's what Barr is doing NOW so you should be okay with that. 

I am 100% fine with the investigation. Just as Comey said he is. And if someone did something illegal, I have no problem seeing them in jail. I wouldn't mind seeing Hillary and Trump in adjacent cells. If they've committed crimes, I hope they do their time.  That's the difference between you and me. You want Trump protected from investigations and the law. I want every one of them held to the fire. From both sides.

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I am 100% fine with the investigation. Just as Comey said he is. And if someone did something illegal, I have no problem seeing them in jail. I wouldn't mind seeing Hillary and Trump in adjacent cells. If they've committed crimes, I hope they do their time.  That's the difference between you and me. You want Trump protected from investigations and the law. I want every one of them held to the fire. From both sides.

The investigation of Trump is over and they found nothing. With all the powers of the U.S., UK, Italian, AUS intelligence agencies investigating him as well as DNC, Fusion GPS, etc..........they came back with NOTHING. 

So just thank those of us on voting in the most squeaky clean POTUS of all time. 

You're welcome America.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, the investigation which Trump refused to testify for, which Mueller was unable to indict the President, and Barr lied about, but Mueller listed ten examples of obstruction and Trump is refusing to turn over financial records for, and forbidding Hope Hicks and Don Mcghan to testify in front of congress, is over and Trump is squeaky clean.  🤣

Trump has done a masterful job of putting all the pieces in place to protect him and keep him out of prison, but like I said, I want anyone who committed crimes on either side to go to jail.  You only want Democrats. And continue to protect Trump and defend his cover up.

7 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

The investigation of Trump is over and they found nothing. With all the powers of the U.S., UK, Italian, AUS intelligence agencies investigating him as well as DNC, Fusion GPS, etc..........they came back with NOTHING. 

So just thank those of us on voting in the most squeaky clean POTUS of all time. 

You're welcome America.

Yep

25 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

You're welcome America.

Just like the email server and Benghazi investigations. Once they ended, the GOP accepted  the findings and never mentioned it again, amirite?

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Just like the email server and Benghazi investigations. Once they ended, the GOP accepted  the findings and never mentioned it again, amirite?

They referred their findings to the FBI. Comey, not the AG for some reason, decided not to prosecute. In November of that year Donald J Trump was elected as the 45th President of the United States. Peace and prosperity followed. 

22 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I don't recall an "independent" special counsel being assembled to investigate her crimes. Only that those who did the so called investigation being big players in the set up of trump..who all happened to be fired now.

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I don't recall an "independent" special counsel being assembled to investigate her crimes. Only that those who did the so called investigation being big players in the set up of trump..who all happened to be fired now.

I recall a very determined Trey Gowdy wanting nothing more than to find wrongdoings in the Benghazi hearings. And Hillary having no problem sitting for 14 hours and answering questions. And her being found innocent of any crimes. For some reason, Trump refused to sit down to be interviewed.  Hmmm, if I were the skeptical type, I'd think he might have something (or many things) to hide.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I recall a very determined Trey Gowdy wanting nothing more than to find wrongdoings in the Benghazi hearings. And Hillary having no problem sitting for 14 hours and answering questions. And her being found innocent of any crimes. For some reason, Trump refused to sit down to be interviewed.  Hmmm, if I were the skeptical type, I'd think he might have something (or many things) to hide.

Ha ha , newbie thinks a decline to prosecute is being found innocent. Also pro-tip: we don't find people innocent in this country. You're either guilty or not guilty. You're welcome. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ha ha , newbie thinks a decline to prosecute is being found innocent. Also pro-tip: we don't find people innocent in this country. You're either guilty or not guilty. You're welcome. 

So what did Trey Gowdy find as a result of her 14 hours of testimony and the rest of the investigation? That's the important thing, right? So tell me.

20 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So what did Trey Gowdy find as a result of her 14 hours of testimony and the rest of the investigation? That's the important thing, right? So tell me.

That she used an illegal server and did not follow the protocols/ laws concerning classified material. You didn't know that?  And didn't send help. 

35 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trey was a special counsel? Wow learn something new every day

• Like 1