Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Barr opens investigation into spying

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No you didn't. Are you denying that you said you need a physical release when you perceive a slight?Β 

Physical release. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/06/12/report-john-durham-questioning-cia-officials-about-intelligence-community-assessment/

So Durham is asking the CIA how they came up with the ICA (Inte Comm Assessment). You remember the ICA don't you? The 17 agencies, no wait the 10 agencies, no wait the 4 agencies, no wait the 3 guys who wrote it (one of them was Strzok) that the CIA and FBI expressed high confidence in but the NSA dissented.Β Β 

If that doesn't hold together, the whole Russian hacking narrative implodes.

DOJ admits it never saw the Crowdstrike Report that is the basis for Russia hacking DNC.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/06/15/doj-admits-fbi-never-saw-crowdstrike-report-on-dnc-russian-hacking-claim/

'The Russians hacked the DNC' has been the basis for most of the Russia/Trump collusion. Several of us never accepted the FBI not seizing the evidence (hacked servers) and we now know for good reason. They not only didn't get access to the server, they didn't get access to the full report. 'Just take our word for it'..............

BTW Crowdstrike was paid by the DNC.

• Like 1

In newly released text messages between Manafort and Hannity it's revealed Andrew Weissman was under IG Horowitz investigation before joining the Mueller team which essentially shut that down.

Now that Mueller wrapped up, Weissman left DOJ so Horowitz can't continue. Probably the same for the 40 FBI agents, 13 angry Dems that comprised the Mueller team. Now we know why they stalled so long when investigating Trump.

29 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

In newly released text messages between Manafort and Hannity it's revealed Andrew Weissman was under IG Horowitz investigation before joining the Mueller team which essentially shut that down.

Now that Mueller wrapped up, Weissman left DOJ so Horowitz can't continue. Probably the same for the 40 FBI agents, 13 angry Dems that comprised the Mueller team. Now we know why they stalled so long when investigating Trump.

Sean Hannity?

11 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Sean Hannity?

Yes. Reading through them he comes across sounding just as he does on t.v.

Weissman has a book deal i.e. a donor funnelling huge sums of defense money towards him. Comey, McCabe, Weissman, etc....book deals are the new slush fund.

Mueller agrees to testify in open & closed door sessions. Of note, the Dems are not allowing the closed door testimony to be transcribed.

Of course it's so they can run to the camera and make up things without fear of the truth refuting them.

That party is focking oathetic.

12 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Mueller agrees to testify in open & closed door sessions. Of note, the Dems are not allowing the closed door testimony to be transcribed.

Of course it's so they can run to the camera and make up things without fear of the truth refuting them.

Β 

Wait. Wasn't Trump's entire post-report strategy to have his fixer (Barr) misinterpret what the report said, then hide it from everyone for almost a month so that's the narrative that Trump could put out there, and then keep repeating "no collusion, no obstruction, no re-dos" after the report actually came out?Β Β  I mean Trump's entire playbook is exactly what you just said the Democrats are planning on doing.Β  Are you seriously that clueless?

34 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wait. Wasn't Trump's entire post-report strategy to have his fixer (Barr) misinterpret what the report said, then hide it from everyone for almost a month so that's the narrative that Trump could put out there, and then keep repeating "no collusion, no obstruction, no re-dos" after the report actually came out?Β Β  I mean Trump's entire playbook is exactly what you just said the Democrats are planning on doing.Β  Are you seriously that clueless?

Do you still think there was collusion?Β 

Β 

8 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Do you still think there was collusion?Β 

Β 

Not sure. I'm 50/50 on that.Β Β  Ask me about obstruction.

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Did he destroy emails and smash BlackBerry or sumthin?Β  That kind of obstruction?Β  Or the he fully cooperated kind ?

After the Smollett case I lost a lot of faith in the criminal justice system.

If people don’t go to jail for all of this spying and the other stuff Democrat’s have pulled the last 3 years my faith in it will probably be at 0.Β 

7 hours ago, The Observer said:

What is a valid reason NOT to transcribe the closed door testimony of Mueller? The Dems are running the show andΒ clearly state the info isn't classified so what is a valid reason? If theyΒ want transparency, you let the public see it and NOT filter it through people such as Schifforbrains, Nadless, etc...

Same old meathead. :doh:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

What is a valid reason NOT to transcribe the closed door testimony of Mueller? The Dems are running the show andΒ clearly state the info isn't classified so what is a valid reason? If theyΒ want transparency, you let the public see it and NOT filter it through people such as Schifforbrains, Nadless, etc...

Same old meathead. :doh:

Transparency??Β  Did you just use the word transparency? A Donald Trump supporter? Using the word transparency?Β  πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£Β 

I've officially heard it all now.Β 

Just now, The Observer said:

Transparency??Β  Did you just use the word transparency? A Donald Trump supporter? Using the word transparency?Β  πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£Β 

So no valid reason?Β 

Same old meathead :doh:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

But but but....

16 hours ago, The Observer said:

Β