Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Newbie spotted in Florida

Common sense just doesn't exist anymore.  There is no reason this idiot should be allowed to have that on the back window of his truck.  I hope he dies in a fiery crash.

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Common sense just doesn't exist anymore.  There is no reason this idiot should be allowed to have that on the back window of his truck.  I hope he dies in a fiery crash.

Common Sense = Logic

It is what it is, either you "have it" or you don't 

He should’ve just bumped the “a$$” over to leave space for two more letters. “I eat grass” and peeled the g and r off but left the glue residue. “Sorry officer someone must’ve peeled the g and r off to mess with me” “have I nice day sir!”

And America circles the drain. Too many Newbies out there. 

11 hours ago, fandandy said:

You have it precisely backwards. We the citizens do not have to have a reason to do whatever the fock we wish. The government has to have a valid one to forbid it.

Now, this guy is a tasteless boor with no class, but he does have that right. 

11 hours ago, fandandy said:

Curious.

How about the ubiquitous "Shiit Happens" ?

Calvin peeing?

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

HEY, ASSMAN!!

Gotta love Kramer. :doublethumbsup:

Turns out, there’s no law that says you can’t let the world know about what you eat, even if you’re eating ass.

That line made me laugh.

If he wasn't white this would be an non-issue. LE would be scared to pull this on an immigrant because I'm sure there is some sh1thole in South America where donkey meat is a delicacy.