Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

Thank God the British police got these dangerous weapons off the street

How does one stockpile that many weapons without someone finding out and reporting them? Only on the other side of the pond.

• Haha 1

I have seen larger assortment of knives from the UK drop off stations. You could do more damage with a #2 pencil, than the surrendered knives, in a lot of the cases.

I am a knife guy. I have never had to pull one on a human. I had a job where I got challenged by mainly pit bulls a lot, where I did pull a knife, but never had to cut one. The blade I love the best is a bolo machete. I did mesquite tree work with them, for the Crops of Engineers. The workorder said that a man with a big hat had to be able to ride a tractor under the tree and not touch the limbs. 

12 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Please tell me this is actually a joke 

It's not. 

I asked a British friend about this. He basically said that if you're some guy carrying a tool box, they aren't focking with you. It's the thug looking guys and the Muslims that have a utility knife shoved down the back of their pants for no good reason they are after. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I asked a British friend about this. He basically said that if you're some guy carrying a tool box, they aren't focking with you. It's the thug looking guys and the Muslims that have a utility knife shoved down the back of their pants for no good reason they are after. 

And they do have their reasons to worry about it over recent times. All the more reason to keep unwanted people out of your space. Close the borders.

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Oh man haven't they learned racial profiling is raycist

WMD’s - Weapons of Minimal Destruction 

• Haha 1

We need to have more laws against these types of weapons.  How about starting with a background check on them?

We also need to close the Scissors loophole too.  Anyone can go to a Scissors show and just purchase one from a registered Scissors dealer.  What about straw buyers?  Anyone can go in and purchase a Scissors and just give it to someone else afterwards.  Not cool.

What about the children?

22 hours ago, BiPolarBear said:

I have seen larger assortment of knives from the UK drop off stations. You could do more damage with a #2 pencil, than the surrendered knives, in a lot of the cases.

I am a knife guy. I have never had to pull one on a human. I had a job where I got challenged by mainly pit bulls a lot, where I did pull a knife, but never had to cut one. The blade I love the best is a bolo machete. I did mesquite tree work with them, for the Crops of Engineers. The workorder said that a man with a big hat had to be able to ride a tractor under the tree and not touch the limbs. 

Crops of Engineers?  Not good enough to make the Corps? 

6 hours ago, nospk said:

Weapons of Mass Construction 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, nospk said:

They were able to hijack planes on 9/11 with less.