Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

NBA Draft Lottery

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Charlotte has one of the largest banking districts in the country. All kinds of big money there. NBA players don’t go to run down bars that your everyday people go to, they go to high end exclusive clubs and I guarantee you Charlotte has more options when it comes to that. Every place you listed would be a nicer place to live than NO...even Detroit. 

I am of the belief New Orleans would be more fun in my 20s than Utah, Detroit, Indiana, many of the others, and especially Charlotte and it’s exciting and large “banking district”...I understand you disagree with me because of “high end exclusive clubs”, but it’s fine for us to agree to disagree. 

On 5/15/2019 at 1:17 PM, fandandy said:

I just found out today that Michigan's coach Beilein resigned to coach the Cavaliers.  Damn, I feel sick.  Great coach.  WIll be interesting to see how he does in the NBA.  He was a candidate for the Pistons job last year.  I might actually have to root for Cleveland a little.  :cry:

On 5/15/2019 at 1:20 PM, Mike Honcho said:

I don't understand that move really.   Just trying his hand at the NBA, bigger payday, tired of recruiting...there doesn't seem to be any upside to joining that Cavs team.  Seems strange for a 66 year old coach to jump into a massive rebuilding situation.   :dunno:

Looks like he's going to resign soon.  Meeting with Dan Gilbert today.  I feel really bad for Beilein.  An excellent coach and it's sad to see him fail so quickly in the NBA.  I'm sure he will get another chance in the NCAA but he's 67.  On the flip side, it seems his replacement (Juwan Howard) at Michigan is doing much better than I expected, especially with recruiting.  Our class for next year is already ranked number 4 in the country and to that we might be adding 5-star recruits Greg Brown and Joshua Christopher.  :shocking: