bostonlager

Big is not beautiful - It is ugly

I am growing tired of the media trying to ram obesity down our throats as something that is beautiful. Big and beautiful are 2 words that do not go together and this b1tch needs to run her fatass on a treadmill and cover up that body because she is FUGLY. 

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/sports-illustrated-swimsuit-hunter-mcgrady-haters

• Thanks 1

👍

God given Body my hiney. And take so long about 2 seconds to spot her fake boob job in the photo. So, first off, don't tell me that you're in love with your god-given body. Unless that is the nickname of your plastic surgeon. And second? Them titties are the only thing attractive about you.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

God given Bonnie my hiney. And take so long about 2 seconds to spot her fake boob job in the photo. So, first off, don't tell me that you're in love with your god-given body. Muscat is the nickname of your plastic surgeon. And second? Them titties are the only thing attractive about you.

no way, big fat chicks with boobs that don't sag is completely normal

Old Navy is the worst at pushing the fat agenda. Especially the fat black agenda. I see one more 178 lb broad  dancing around in high waisted jeans I'm going to hurl.

• Like 2

The bigger the waistband the deeper the quicksand or so I have read. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, kutulu said:

The bigger the waistband the deeper the quicksand or so I have read. 

My love gun's loaded and she's in my sights
Big game's waiting there inside her tights. 

• Haha 1

Back in my internet wh0ring chatting days I would constantly fight with fatties that had BBW in their moniker.

Prime example of what this world has come to.  Instead of getting her back in the ocean ASAP, they sat there taking pictures.  On a positive note, at least no one took selfies.

• Haha 2

Only way she got famous was Kramer lodged a Titleist in her blowhole.

"The sea was angry that day my friend "

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

If you buried her in the sand, up to her fake , I might let her give me a beej.

That hole isn't getting dug by hand. You will need a Deere 200CLC brought in. 

• Haha 3

It’s funny cause she’s obviously lost weight for that photo shoot when compared to older photos of her. She just couldn’t lose too much or else she would lose her fat supporters. 

Also, don’t act like a lot of you wouldn’t smash given the chance. Cause for a chubby girl she’s not that bad looking. If she lost more weight she’d be gorgeous 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

It’s funny cause she’s obviously lost weight for that photo shoot when compared to older photos of her. She just couldn’t lose too much or else she would lose her fat supporters. 

Also, don’t act like a lot of you wouldn’t smash given the chance. Cause for a chubby girl she’s not that bad looking. If she lost more weight she’d be gorgeous 

I guarantee you that I would not smash that.

MDC believes otherwise. :puke:

She's 'ok'.  I'd slip her the pipe.  I couldn't date anyone that size though.  Curves are great... hills are terrible.  Now, no one should openly rip her and degrade her, but she shouldn't be paraded around either.  Bottom line is that people that size are NOT HEALTHY!  It's not a size that should aspired to.  It's not a size that should be promoted.  It's certainly not a size that should encouraged.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Every day we stray further from God's graces

God is sending Sports Illustrated to hell for publishing this fat b1tch in the swimsuit issue. 

Airbrush paint by the gallon.  You don't see those fat chicks in Cosmo or Glamour.  Why they have to ruin men's magazines?

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Odd that you never see male models with a beer gut and b!tch t!ts. Big must only be beautiful on females. 

If they ever did that it would surely be a parody of some sort.  Yet with large women it's to be "celebrated". 

That one picture of her laying on the beach is almost humorous. Maybe she thinks she is using satire to hate on the hot chicks that are normally in that magazine.

"Self acceptance of her body" means shes lazy and doesn't want to make choices on her food intake or her exercise....

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Big and beautiful are 2 words that do not go together

:thumbsup:

Also, the only time "plus size" and "model" should be used together is if you're putting together a life size model airplane. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DonS said:

My love gun's loaded and she's in my sights
Big game's waiting there inside her tights. 

I met her on Monday, 'twas my lucky bunday

you know what I mean

I love her each week day, each velvety cheek day

you know what I mean

22 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Best quote of the article...

"I'm a size 16, 18 - I'm a curvey girl."

Yeah. So is the focking earth. 

there were quite a few.  

..decided to accept her god given body.  

..the sizzling snaps.  

..your stretch marks are beautiful.  your cellulite is beautiful.  

big bottom, big bottom

drive me out of my mind

how could I leave this behind. 

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

I am growing tired of the media trying to ram obesity down our throats as something that is beautiful. Big and beautiful are 2 words that do not go together and this b1tch needs to run her fatass on a treadmill and cover up that body because she is FUGLY. 

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/sports-illustrated-swimsuit-hunter-mcgrady-haters

Personally, I like a woman I can lift; a rockin' set of hooters and a slight azz. 

I have gotten the impression from your post, that you have a problem with women in general; like every one of them in the United States. I could be completely mistaken. Give us the b lager view on women in general.

27 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

Personally, I like a woman I can lift; a rockin' set of hooters and a slight azz. 

I have gotten the impression from your post, that you have a problem with women in general; like every one of them in the United States. I could be completely mistaken. Give us the b lager view on women in general.

I love women, even the ugly as sh1t ones, but I do not trust any of them and have no desire to be married again or have a life long companion. I like having a list of numbers in my phone that I can call up when I'm feeling randy and can get my rocks off. After we fornicate/she blows me I want her to leave and maybe we will hook up again soon. 

The big issue with this post is Sports Illustrated and their "diversity" issue which includes this fat woman and a muslim kvnt in one of those towel head swimsuits. :thumbsdown: The swimsuit issue should be all about beauty and if we are all honest with ourselves that would be all white and asian women with a spanish fly thrown in here and there. 

• Thanks 1

Give me a pretty faced chunk who loves to fock as much as she does eat.................................over the "so called" hot, anorexic princess who not only looks like she escaped from a NK concentration camp, but just wants you to hurry up and nut so she can get back on her phone.

People used to have unrealistic body expectations. Now the pendulum has swung in the opposite direction and instead of being accepting of ordinary bodies we’re supposed to celebrate obesity. I like curvy a lot - this woman is fat. There’s a magazine audience out there for her but I’m pretty sure SI isn’t it.

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

MDC tanatastic believes otherwise. :puke:

"She is in SI's swimsuit issue, ergo she is hot; I am attracted to hot women, ergo I am attracted to her."  :thumbsup: 

I'd let her blow me.  I'd probably even bang her once just to take the ride.  But this chick ain't curvy.  She's a blubbery mess from the chin down.  

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

How does she reach to wipe her ass? I assume fat chicks have muddy cracks.

I don't know for sure, but I would imagine they have to shower after every sh1t. 

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

How does she reach to wipe her ass? I assume fat chicks have muddy cracks.

Had a woman in our clinic one time (a little larger than this woman) call for help in the bathroom. She needed help wiping her ass cause she couldn’t reach it. Asked her what she did when she was at home alone. Her exact response “I hop in the shower and whatever it gets it gets” 🤢

42 minutes ago, MDC said:

People used to have unrealistic body expectations. Now the pendulum has swung in the opposite direction and instead of being accepting of ordinary bodies we’re supposed to celebrate obesity. I like curvy a lot - this woman is fat. There’s a magazine audience out there for her but I’m pretty sure SI isn’t it. 

Glad I don't have an SI subscription any longer.  Swimsuit issue used to be all about nips and see-through tops. Maybe a quick fap before recycling. Now it's fat chicks and women in burqas (or whatever the non-face covering version is called). 

First Playboy tried going non-nude and now this. Print mags are struggling nowadays, but this doesn't seem like the best strategy to turn that downward trend around.