bostonlager

Big is not beautiful - It is ugly

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Had a woman in our clinic one time (a little larger than this woman) call for help in the bathroom. She needed help wiping her ass cause she couldn’t reach it. Asked her what she did when she was at home alone. Her exact response “I hop in the shower and whatever it gets it gets” 🤢

Must've been awkward going back to work with an obvious erection. 

• Haha 4

Just now, DonS said:

Glad I don't have an SI subscription any longer.  Swimsuit issue used to be all about nips and see-through tops. Maybe a quick fap before recycling. Now it's fat chicks and women in burqas (or whatever the non-face covering version is called). 

First Playboy tried going non-nude and now this. Print mags are struggling nowadays, but this doesn't seem like the best strategy to turn that downward trend around. 

Can't imagine sitting in on one of their target audience strategy meetings. Let's put a fat chick in this issue and maybe we will make other fat chicks interested in baseball? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sderk said:

Can't imagine sitting in on one of their target audience strategy meetings. Let's put a fat chick in this issue and maybe we will make other fat chicks interested in baseball? 

Yeah, it's like these dumb focks (include espn in there too) forget that like 90% of their market is dudes. If the feminists hate you, so what, they don't buy your sh!t anyway.

5 minutes ago, sderk said:

Trying for Muslim brothas apparently.  Fat white chicks and black chicks in Muslim garb. 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Trying for Muslim brothas apparently.  Fat white chicks and black chicks in Muslim garb. 

Who would make her burka, Barnum and Bailey?

• Haha 1

Victoria's Secret fashion show had this chick who had some weird-ass disease like Michael Jackson. Among other things, give her a permanent Kool-Aid mouth.

Look, I accept that Im never going to play power forward for the nuggets. Maybe just maybe you guys can accept yourselves while at the same time accepting that there's certain things you can and cannot do.

11 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Victoria's Secret fashion show had this chick who had some weird-ass disease like Michael Jackson. Among other things, give her a permanent Kool-Aid mouth.

Look, I accept that Im never going to play power forward for the nuggets. Maybe just maybe you guys can accept yourselves while at the same time accepting that there's certain things you can and cannot do.

Yeah, the chick with vitalago or whatever was freaky looking. And everyone just lined up to kiss her ass and praise her bravery and whatnot. Freaking ridiculous.

You know who must really hate this plus size model crap? Real models. "I've been living off saltines and coke since puberty to get this job, and now focking Shamu is on the next page?"

Speaking of Shamu, that would have been hilarious if they did her up in black and white body paint.

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah, the chick with vitalago or whatever was freaky looking. And everyone just lined up to kiss her ass and praise her bravery and whatnot. Freaking ridiculous.

You know who must really hate this plus size model crap? Real models. "I've been living off saltines and coke since puberty to get this job, and now focking Shamu is on the next page?"

Speaking of Shamu, that would have been hilarious if they did her up in black and white body paint. 

Even better:  https://images.app.goo.gl/kVcMLbqwc1ZiZoA9A

SI included this woman for one reason- in hopes that thousands of overweight women would hear about it, and then post a link to their social media pages saying how wonderful Sports Illustrated is for realizing that beauty isn't limited to skinny women. It's all about going viral these days.  Free advertising every time someone posts a link to their article. And great public relations.

Not a fan of fat, though I do believe we all should have enough extra weight to keep us alive for at least a couple of weeks during a crisis.

🤢🤢🤮

Fat people are gross and not to be celebrated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, The Observer said:

SI included this woman for one reason- in hopes that thousands of overweight women would hear about it, and then post a link to their social media pages saying how wonderful Sports Illustrated is for realizing that beauty isn't limited to skinny women. It's all about going viral these days.  Free advertising every time someone posts a link to their article. And great public relations.

If SI had any common sense or what some pusssies call compassion they would have a PSA about the dangers of obesity and how to fix it. All for the sake of advertising they are telling these fatfuckers it is okay not to change. What will next years theme be? The diabeetus illustrated cellulite issue?

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

I love women, even the ugly as sh1t ones, but I do not trust any of them and have no desire to be married again or have a life long companion. I like having a list of numbers in my phone that I can call up when I'm feeling randy and can get my rocks off. After we fornicate/she blows me I want her to leave and maybe we will hook up again soon. 

The big issue with this post is Sports Illustrated and their "diversity" issue which includes this fat woman and a muslim kvnt in one of those towel head swimsuits. :thumbsdown: The swimsuit issue should be all about beauty and if we are all honest with ourselves that would be all white and asian women with a spanish fly thrown in here and there. 

Thank you. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Had a woman in our clinic one time (a little larger than this woman) call for help in the bathroom. She needed help wiping her ass cause she couldn’t reach it. Asked her what she did when she was at home alone. Her exact response “I hop in the shower and whatever it gets it gets” 🤢

The correct answer in this scenario is 'Yeah, right. Good luck with that you fat POS'.

2 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Give me a pretty faced chunk who loves to fock as much as she does eat.................................over the "so called" hot, anorexic princess who not only looks like she escaped from a NK concentration camp, but just wants you to hurry up and nut so she can get back on her phone.

:thumbsup: Amen brother!

• Like 1

Texted this to a buddy that doesn’t get laid much and he said he likes big girls because everywhere you grab feels like tittties

:rolleyes:

Can't wait to jerk off to the handi-capable swimsuit model next year!!!!   Oh yeah, baby, who's the naughty girl missing 3 limbs and a nose?  You work it girl!

All fat shaming aside, at least this gal is a gal.  Wouldn't surprise me in the least if there's a tranny waiting in the wings. 

I don't get why this is a big deal.  Do you guys surf pron sites?  If you do, then you know there are a bazillion fetishes out there.  SI gets SJW points AND possibly attracts some new subscribers who like chunky women.  Seems like a win-win.  If you don't like fatties (which I don't BTW) just thumb thru it.  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I don't get why this is a big deal.  Do you guys surf pron sites?  If you do, then you know there are a bazillion fetishes out there.  SI gets SJW points AND possibly attracts some new subscribers who like chunky women.  Seems like a win-win.  If you don't like fatties (which I don't BTW) just thumb thru it.  :dunno:

Thumb isn’t gonna get the job done Jerry. Fist required.

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo...

I want to sink her with my pink torpedo :banana:

Personally I think it's best if people aim for what suits their frame and other genetic factors. Just eat a balanced diet with reasonable portions, and make sure to be at least moderately active daily. There will be natural variance from chubby to thin with that.

Ideals tend to be fickle. It's been PC for a little while to be inclusive of obese women in beauty focused stuff, so it's the only reason it's happening. Well, I suppose some market factors too. But, there were also times (and are still in some places) when people genuinely associated big with beautiful.

If I was being peddled as some model during the Renaissance, guaranteed there would be a bloke out there irked by how rubbish it was.

(Brit colloquialisms coming to mind, just rolling with it.)

• Like 1

While on some level it can be overlooked, in a strong majority of cases being big is not an initial draw.

25 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

While on some level it can be overlooked, in a strong majority of cases being big is not an initial draw.

That's a classic bait and switch!!! 

35 minutes ago, DonS said:

That's a classic bait and switch!!! 

Wouldn’t that be like you using Brad Pitt’s photo as your own on tinder?

:lol:

1 hour ago, Bier Meister said:

5'4" 160 pretty faced blonde, big titties with a great smile and personality. Marriage material 

3 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

Wouldn’t that be like you using Brad Pitt’s photo as your own on tinder?

:lol:

Shhhhhhhhhh..... 

I imagine SI is going the way of VS. 

I mean, they both used to be special, but now, every horr in the country has an Instagram account with 180 different pictures of her dressed like a s***.

And that doesn't even count real p***.

Just got the issue the other day.  Mostly good, some nice young ladies in there.  I don't mind the curvy at all.....

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I imagine SI is going the way of VS. 

I mean, they both used to be special, but now, every horr in the country has an Instagram account with 180 different pictures of her dressed like a s***.

And that doesn't even count real p***.

Not to mention the biggest factor: everyone and their dog has a cell phone, and pRon is free.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Love yourself all you want and you do you......................just keep the focking sh!t covered up.

As long as it isn't spandex.  Fat chicks in stretch pants is just plain wrong.  

• Like 1

Meh.....

I'd throw one in her if there was absolutely no work involved, otherwise I'd pass.

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

As long as it isn't spandex.  Fat chicks in stretch pants is just plain wrong.  

It should be illegal for companies to make clothes like that, that size.

11 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

5'4" 160 pretty faced blonde, big titties with a great smile and personality. Marriage material 

Are you marrying a dude?

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It should be illegal for companies to make clothes like that, that size.

Well, I think that the porkers take some liberties with what "size" they buy.  :lol:

• Like 1