bostonlager

Big is not beautiful - It is ugly

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Well, I think that the porkers take some liberties with what "size" they buy.  :lol:

LOL, they'll take a size 2 pair of pants and turn them into a size 12 pair of shorts!

There is a girl in our office who is so fat that her ass defies gravity.  Her pants don't allow the fat ass to go down, so it goes up over her waist.  It just defies the laws of physics.  :o

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

There is a girl in our office who is so fat that her ass defies gravity.  Her pants don't allow the fat ass to go down, so it goes up over her waist.  It just defies the laws of physics.  :o

We have one of those and I want to throw up every time I am forced to look at her. I'm talking 375-4 hunnit lbs. :cry:

Saw her just the other day drinking a diet coke. :rolleyes:

37 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

There was a very sweet fatty in c/s at a place I worked. I went to her wedding. My wife asked me about her, and I said she wore a black dress to work that day. My wife asked how she looked.

"Like an eclipse." was my answer.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

No woman should weigh over 140.

Even that is pushing it. 

So, this chick is just fat?  There's no other gimmick going on here?

:dunno:

Weird times we live in.

I don’t have a problem with obese people but I do not want to sit next to them or share anything with them.

36, 24, 36?

Only if she’s 5’ 3”. :banana:

Like I said earlier I don't care that SI does a win/win on appealing to SJWs and guys with fattie fetishes.  But I don't get the latter.  I went back to the OP link and scrolled all of the way down on all of the pictures.  Maybe... in college, in a few pics with her fully clothed, I'd have considered her a slump buster after a night of heavy drinking.  These days, if she sat next to me on an airplane I'd be fock :(  ... And those bikini pics, eesh.  

Fat is not healthy and not attractive.  It is known.  

5 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

If she had a yeast infection she'd be a Whopper with cheese. 

🤣 🤮

I seriously don’t get the mentality. Do they not own a mirror? Or any pride?

If I eat a big meal, I get subconscious-food babies are real!!!! If I weighed as much as this heifer... I’d never leave the house.

• Like 1

Yahoo has been on board this kick full bore now for about 2 years. They love to show off Ashley Graham and her fat fock thighs. 

4 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

I like very thin women but damn

That's not fat, that's curvy.  :wub:

Kelly Brooke is another curvy model.

10 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Are you marrying a dude?

How much land does he own? 

Have you see this Lizzo thing that is on Yahoo front page daily? It's disgusting. She is listed at 185. I believe that. Each half of her is 185. Oompa loompas are not that fat. 

On 5/15/2019 at 8:31 AM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Odd that you never see male models with a beer gut and b!tch t!ts. Big must only be beautiful on females. 

If anything, women are more OK with their men being heavier than men are with their women. The swimsuit magazine is for men to look at and enjoy, but they have to take in to account how it makes fat women feel. They have to alter the magazine to a less desirable state for the intended consumer, just because it makes some of the non consumers feel guilty about their twinky addiction.

6 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

Have you see this Lizzo thing that is on Yahoo front page daily? It's disgusting. She is listed at 185. I believe that. Each half of her is 185. Oompa loompas are not that fat. 

Thats disgusting

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

If anything, women are more OK with their men being heavier than men are with their women. The swimsuit magazine is for men to look at and enjoy, but they have to take in to account how it makes fat women feel. They have to alter the magazine to a less desirable state for the intended consumer, just because it makes some of the non consumers feel guilty about their twinky addiction.

I wonder about pay for the models. Are these beached manatees making the same as the smoking hot model types? If so, you know the models are p!ssed. If not, you know there is a flap about that coming. 

26 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I wonder about pay for the models. Are these beached manatees making the same as the smoking hot model types? If so, you know the models are p!ssed. If not, you know there is a flap about that coming. 

If there is a flap coming, do you think the fat male models are going to start petitioning for equal pay with the not fat male models? 

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

If there is a flap coming, do you think the fat male models are going to start petitioning for equal pay with the not fat male models? 

Hey buddy take it to the real conservatives asking real questions thread

34 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Wood...:dunno:

I think if I ever tried to fock a chick with thighs bigger around than my waist I would throw up all over her. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Barney should have sued;

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Hunter McGrady should use a modeling name something to the effect of Biscuits McGravy. 

I'd hit it......  :dunno:

46 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I'd hit it......  :dunno:

IMO she is not remotely attractive without the makeup/airbrushing (in the video).  In SI I still don't find her attractive, but you and a few others do so I guess there is a market for it.  :dunno:

30 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

You'd need a running start to get to her center.

🤣