bostonlager

Big is not beautiful - It is ugly

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

You'd need a running start to get to her center.

And definitely need a rope tied to something heavy in the room and to your leg so you can pull yourself out once you are finished. Might wanna do some push-ups and sit-ups for a couple weeks prior to taking the plunge.

I almost punched a buddy in the mouth once. He told me he liked to fock fat chicks because everywhere you grab it feels like tittties. :nono:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

If there is a flap coming, do you think the fat male models are going to start petitioning for equal pay with the not fat male models? 

There’s already a couple massive flaps, as we know.

When it’s that’s time of the month they must hang down like pig carcasses being bled out 

the star was told she was too big at a size 2, prompting her to take a hiatus for a few years.

😫

We finally found something the idiot hypocritical liberals and the hypocritical neo-cons on this board can agree on........no fat chicks.

Worms is good with an aids infested pedophile dude in a dress using the same bathroom as his young daughter but NO FAT CHICKS!

Bostonlager is good with everybody owning a gun no matter what but NO FAT CHICKS!

:lol:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Bert said:

We finally found something the idiot hypocritical liberals and the hypocritical neo-cons on this board can agree on........no fat chicks.

Worms is good with an aids infested pedophile dude in a dress using the same bathroom as his young daughter but NO FAT CHICKS!

Bostonlager is good with everybody owning a gun no matter what but NO FAT CHICKS!

:lol:

I think Tan might be our exception.