Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

I'm sure CNN will ..

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

....act like this never happened.

We have a winner.

just like they're absolutely not reporting that the Colorado school shooter is a tranny.

Hmmm, almost as if they were an organization predicated on the promotion or publication of a particular organization or cause.   🤔

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I wonder what the headline would have been if the skin colors of the perp/victim were opposite.

RIGHT WHITE MAKES BLACK CRACK!

In my experience, most black women have horrible attitudes and are generally more aggressive than their male counterparts. So this does not surprise me at all the friedchickeneisha pushed the old man off. Lock her ass up for the rest of her life 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

In my experience, most black women have horrible attitudes and are generally more aggressive than their male counterparts. So this does not surprise me at all the friedchickeneisha pushed the old man off. Lock her ass up for the rest of her life 

...and they hate getting their hair wet 

https://www.wsav.com/news/local-news/south-carolina-news/video-rain-hating-gorillas-at-sc-zoo-go-viral/2001167209

What was peenie doing in Las Vegas? 

2 hours ago, Gladiators said:

I wonder what the headline would have been if the skin colors of the perp/victim were opposite.

It would be labeled as a hate crime and we'd see Booker and Harris on tv calling for "lynching laws".

32 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It would be labeled as a hate crime and we'd see Booker and Harris on tv calling for "lynching laws".

...and blamed on Trump for inciting violence with his rhetoric.  

Blacks would eventually demand their own busses or at the very least that the back seats were reserved for people of color as to be safely removed from the whites and the doors which the whites might push them out of.

59 minutes ago, fandandy said:

....PROOF....PROOF!!! I say, that America is a hateful and racist place......which explains why all the non-whites are clamoring to be here.....right?

53 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I mean is anyone surprised? It’s why I keep them at a distance.

Busses?

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

No need for that.  Execution is faster and cheaper if we do it right.

Just now, Kanil said:

No need for that.  Execution is faster and cheaper if we do it right.

Oh I’d much rather we start dishing out the death penalty a lot more than we do. A lot of people deserve it and it would save a lot of money 

She looks like that other POS Michael Bennett minus the beard. 

As much as I love you guys and dislike CNN, the original link is to CNN, so they don't fock up every story.

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I mean is anyone surprised? It’s why I keep them at a distance.

Bingo. And by safe distance I mean three towns over. 

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

Blacks would eventually demand their own busses or at the very least that the back seats were reserved for people of color as to be safely removed from the whites and the doors which the whites might push them out of.

I’ve seen black people throwing around the phrase “false equivalency” to things like this. Saying it’s not the same as it is when a white person does it to a black person 

27 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

As much as I love you guys and dislike CNN, the original link is to CNN, so they don't fock up every story.

don't go against the mob Volty

8 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

don't go against the mob Volty

It's been a bad day for that, sadly. The Iran BS has me particularly steamed. I'm sure I'll figure out where I left my pitchfork and torch soon enough. I don't need it to be another Christine Blasey Ford or Jussie Smollett or Covington Catholic story to do it, I think Nancy Pelosi or AOC or Kamala Harris opening their mouth should suffice.

22 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's been a bad day for that, sadly. The Iran BS has me particularly steamed. I'm sure I'll figure out where I left my pitchfork and torch soon enough. I don't need it to be another Christine Blasey Ford or Jussie Smollett or Covington Catholic story to do it, I think Nancy Pelosi or AOC or Kamala Harris opening their mouth should suffice.

:)  I'm not a fan of Trump, but have said, he's doing better than I thought.  One friend said he was the worst, I replied as long as he doesn't get us into a bs war he can never go below W.  

CNN is not news. 

Nobody really considers them a news source anymore right ? 

They are propaganda and entertainment...nothing more.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

I agree, but CNN doesn't go as far as pretend things never happened... they just report that way.  Meaning, if it supports they're agenda, they beat it like a dead horse.  If it flies in the face of their agenda, they mention it once and never bring it up again.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

:)  I'm not a fan of Trump, but have said, he's doing better than I thought.  One friend said he was the worst, I replied as long as he doesn't get us into a bs war he can never go below W.  

That's a plus, considering that means that he'll never reach the Obama level.  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That's a plus, considering that means that he'll never reach the Obama level.  :thumbsup:

I know how bad you all would like that, but no one goes below W.  He is/was the worst.  

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

I know how bad you all would like that, but no one goes below W.  He is/was the worst.  

Agree to disagree.  That's fine.

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

I’ve seen black people throwing around the phrase “false equivalency” to things like this. Saying it’s not the same as it is when a white person does it to a black person 

Non-whites cannot be racist.  It's gonna be added to the constitution some day

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

There's a reason why I did the thread title the way I did. CNN covered Bennett and his stupid claims about being racially profiled. CNN briefly covered the autopsy findings in Ferguson. But, did they go full on ape s*** like they do with so many other things? Absolutely not. Will you see Don Lemon crying alligator tears tonight about this story? Absolutely not. That's what I meant.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

There's a reason why I did the thread title the way I did. CNN covered Bennett and his stupid claims about being racially profiled. CNN briefly covered the autopsy findings in Ferguson. But, did they go full on ape s*** like they do with so many other things? Absolutely not. Will you see Don Lemon crying alligator tears tonight about this story? Absolutely not. That's what I meant.

Wiffle on point. 

First sentence of the article: 

An elderly man was pushed off a Las Vegas bus and died several weeks later due to injuries he sustained.

Meaning, CNN is JUST NOW reporting this MULTIPLE WEEKS - AFTER it happened.  If it happened to a black elderly woman by a 25 year old white kid, 5 minutes after it happened there'd have been 20+ Democrat Presidential candidates calling for a lynching law, the kid would have been tried and convicted in the media and political world, and essentially fried.  CNN would have donated a week of coverage to this and all white 20+ year old's would be guilty of being future KKK members in the eyes of the democrats.  Correction, only the conservative white 20+ year old's...

How do you know they never covered it until now?  Because there's ALWAYS a link to a prior story so that you go back and click on it and they get more clicks.

More proof that CNN is a p.o.s. network, they first called this out 2 days ago... FIVE DAYS AFTER she was charged with murder. (https://people.com/crime/woman-charged-with-murder-shoved-elderly-man-off-bus-asked-her-be-nicer/)

23 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I agree, but CNN doesn't go as far as pretend things never happened... they just report that way.  Meaning, if it supports they're agenda, they beat it like a dead horse.  If it flies in the face of their agenda, they mention it once and never bring it up again.

Winner