Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Iran

WTF is Trump doing?

This is absolute total bullsh*t how Trump (almost surely because of the machinations of that human bowel movement John Bolton who should have never been on his security adviser team) has voided the Iran treaty and been stirring the pot to possibly provoke war in the Middle East. There's no need for any of this. Iran has been acting rational, they never violated the treaty, if there is war, this is going to be upwards of 95% our fault and I condemn it explicitly.

Speaking for myself, if Trump gets involved in a war in Iran, all the goodwill that he's developed with me since 2016 evaporates and there would be legitimate reason to re-examine support for him in 2020. I hope not since I really, really want Trump in office conducting trade policy, bringing about a lot of the social issues he's championing, and filling more judicial vacancies when hopefully both Ruth Walking Corpseburg and Stephen Breyer find their way off the Supreme Court as well as significantly many more Dem-appointed federal judges that need replacing as well.

Trump's approval rating is as high as ever, the economy is doing great, his trade policies are A+, his judicial appointments are A+. the Dems are imploding. What is he thinking? Provoking another stupid, unnecessary war in the global toilet that is the Middle East changes all the calculus.  I'll never forgive or forget how Joe Biden for his part in the Fiscal Cliff negotiations to sh*t on anything resembling a balanced budget, but it's not like Trump has done a d@mn thing about the budget either so Biden can get a pass for that. There's another thing I also remember: how Biden was always Obama's best council on foreign affairs (as opposed to Hillary). I tell you with dead certainty, I'm horrified with what's going on with regards to Iran and have long detested Trump's main advisor is on it. For how much I like Trump across a broad stretch of issues, I truly wish Biden was formulating Iran policy right now rather than Trump. I will also remind the Geek Club how I liked John McCain across a broad stretch of issues but because of one major, super important issue -this one- I voted for Obama instead in 2008. Of course, I didn't hate the Democrats as much in 2008 as I do now either. Their party is truly despicable. 

D@mmit, everything has been going so focking well to this point. To me, Trump has been mostly all roses. This sh*t needs to de-escalate but I'm not optimistic it will since it's entirely our fault it's been escalating in the first place. I can't begin to tell you how much I hate John Bolton.

What struck me most is how Trump and his gang of retards constantly say that you can't trust unnamed sources yada yada for some basic interoffice politics.

But last I checked, that's exactly who they are citing now for the case to go to war. One person off the record.

Guaranteed that one person is John Bolton.

The only good news is pompeo crashed European union meeting to try to get some support and was all but literally thrown out the door. Now trumps meeting with Switzerland to try to find a way to back out of this gracefully.

The American people aren't going to fall for, "hey trust us, we have the intelligence, but if we show it to you, will be giving up our sources and methods!"

Especially since Trump spent half of his pre-election campaign talking about how stupid it was to go into Iraq.

If we end up going into hostilities, it will be because we're doing Israel's bidding for them yet again in this Administration.

I cannot see how a military confrontation with Iran helps anything or anyone at this stage :dunno:

Damn dude, relax. Stop listening to fake news. You're letting them get you spun up like a liberal not having gender neutral bathroom.

• Like 1

We should’ve nuked the Middle East when we had the chance and no one had developed nuclear weapons yet. Big Fock up on the previous generation in my opinion. All these current problems wouldn’t even exist had they nipped it in the but decades ago. 

This far, Trump has been a saber rattler.  Iran did something or helped others.  Trump wants them to come clean.  There will be no war.

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Damn dude, relax. Stop listening to fake news. You're letting them get you spun up like a liberal not having gender neutral bathroom.

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

This far, Trump has been a saber rattler.  Iran did something or helped others.  Trump wants them to come clean.  There will be no war.

I'm hopeful the problem goes away. One of the biggest reasons to support Trump over Hillary was his disinclination to get involved in turd world conflicts.

And if it's just saber rattling, I can handle that although I don't know that sabers need rattling. That's the only good reason to keep John Bolton around : his presence scares the sh*t out of everybody. So he can be useful on that regard. The worry is that Trump may actually be listening to the guy. Trump unilaterally pulled out of that Iran deal, which indicates to me that he's not toothless but actually has influence.

Trump makes deals, not wars.  

So far the left has had Trump on the verge of war with Russia, Syria, North Korea, China and now Iran.  They are afraid of hardline diplomacy.  

16 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

So far the left has had Trump on the verge of war with Russia, Syria, North Korea, China and now Iran.  They are afraid of hardline diplomacy.  

This. The liberal media is HORRIBLE for doing things like this. They are the ones stirring the pot the most. They keep claiming he is gonna start WW3 and yet none of that has happened. Don’t listen to the liberal media as they are biased as hell and have made themselves untrustworthy 

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

He just undid a freshly signed deal for no apparent reason. I'm not sure what more needs to be squeezed out of them that he needs to take up time and attention doing it while risking jeopardizing the whole thing. Iran's been keeping up their end, since we won't keep up ours, we broke it unilaterally, I don't see how that's not an invitation to keep doing what they were doing before.

And there's another focking thing that's also p*ssing me off. The timing of it. I've been looking forward to late May for months. 

He's going to break a treaty then go around asking everybody to re-impose sanctions. :rolleyes: In less than two weeks, there's an EU-wide election in Europe that I hope Merkel/Macron/EU get trounced in it since I can't stand their immigration, free speech (or rather their lack thereof), tech censorship policies, and the damage they are doing to their own heritage and civilization. I want the various nationalist populists to storm Brussels and replace them. The good guys have been winning national and regional election after election after election all across the continent for over a year. They're on the cusp of flipping the EU and saving Western Civilization from the globalist scum. More roses to see everywhere. It's like finally the nightmare will be over. The May elections couldn't get here fast enough.

The last thing I want to see on the eve of this crucial election is applause for these corrupt globalist a$$holes for telling a president I like to stick his Iran policy up his a$$, but yet here we are.

Seriously fock off with this.

What if we just put a real quick smack down on these focks? They can't hang and they know it. Park a few carriers on the coast, launch a few missles, knock some infrastructure out, let them know whats up. Would that be OK? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What if we just put a real quick smack down on these focks? They can't hang and they know it. Park a few carriers on the coast, launch a few missles, knock some infrastructure out, let them know whats up. Would that be OK? 

Not only would it be okay, it would be encouraged. The world forgot who the boss was and it’s about time we remind them. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

We should’ve nuked the Middle East when we had the chance and no one had developed nuclear weapons yet. Big Fock up on the previous generation in my opinion. All these current problems wouldn’t even exist had they nipped it in the but decades ago. 

Russia became a Nuclear Power in 1949, how is that a screwup on The previous generation?

24 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Russia became a Nuclear Power in 1949, how is that a screwup on The previous generation?

Big difference between a nuclear bomb and intercontinental nuclear missile. They weren’t even close to us until the early to mid 70s. Yes I know they developed intercontinental warheads around the same time, but we had about 5 to their 1. We had a huge upper hand, probably more so than any other country in the history of the world for about a 10-15 year window and all we did was get Hawaii and Alaska. We should have conquered much more land during this time in my opinion. I also find it ironic that the “world peace” and “Muslims are the religion of peace” BS almost overlaps perfectly with the US being the strongest country in the world as far as military goes and once that gap was closed they showed their true colors again. We should have destroyed the entire Islamic culture while we had the chance. 

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

He just undid a freshly signed deal for no apparent reason. I'm not sure what more needs to be squeezed out of them that he needs to take up time and attention doing it while risking jeopardizing the whole thing. Iran's been keeping up their end, since we won't keep up ours, we broke it unilaterally, I don't see how that's not an invitation to keep doing what they were doing before.

And there's another focking thing that's also p*ssing me off. The timing of it. I've been looking forward to late May for months. 

He's going to break a treaty then go around asking everybody to re-impose sanctions. :rolleyes: In less than two weeks, there's an EU-wide election in Europe that I hope Merkel/Macron/EU get trounced in it since I can't stand their immigration, free speech (or rather their lack thereof), tech censorship policies, and the damage they are doing to their own heritage and civilization. I want the various nationalist populists to storm Brussels and replace them. The good guys have been winning national and regional election after election after election all across the continent for over a year. They're on the cusp of flipping the EU and saving Western Civilization from the globalist scum. More roses to see everywhere. It's like finally the nightmare will be over. The May elections couldn't get here fast enough.

The last thing I want to see on the eve of this crucial election is applause for these corrupt globalist a$$holes for telling a president I like to stick his Iran policy up his a$$, but yet here we are.

Seriously fock off with this.

Did wiff take over your account? You're not making much sense.

4 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

They didn't re-figure it out. Somebody recommended Klaus Fuchs for research in Los Alamos, somebody approved it,  and some team of security responsible for preventing info from leaking out allowed him to smuggle the information out. The post WWII would would have so been much better if the USSR had been 30 years behind rather than thirty weeks.

Or maybe more. Focking Iran still hasn't figured out how to set off a nuke seventy-five years later.

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I would say no. Why would it be ok?

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Did wiff take over your account? You're not making much sense.

I am not exaggerating when I say that the European Parliamentary election of 2019 is the biggest election of our lifetimes. For world significance, it's bigger than any US presidential election. This is it. This is the Battle of Evermore. It literally has to be won to save Western Civilization.

The Europe we all know and love is at stake here.

It's the electoral version of the Battle of Tours in 732, Ghengis Khan's death in 1227,  the sieges of Vienna in 1529 and 1683 or World War II. It's absolutely critical that the Italian/Hungarian/Polish faction defeats the Merkel/Macron/EU technocrats and reverses the migration flood. These animals tweeting up a celebration on Arabic French Twitter when Notre Dame burned are the future of Europe unless this election is won. They're far worse off with Muslim hordes than a country getting flooded by Mexican and Central Americans. If it doesn't get fixed now, it doesn't get fixed. Lose this election and you have to hope that Merkel and Macron are correct and that the Muslim flood into Europe isn't so bad, this is the new reality, and they can be peacefully assimilated. If they win, I hope so, but they're risking everything on it.

Not only is Donald Trump focking up the Iran situation directly, he's also giving an injection of vigor into the flailing electoral hopes of the exact European sh*tbags that are are focking over their continent. The good guys have been on a great winning streak in election after election in local, regional, and national elections throughout the continent and are poised to drain the swamp in Brussels (and IMO save Western civilization). They have all the momentum to flip Europe on it's ear and take it away from the globalists.

Then, just before the election day arrives to clean house in Brussels, Trump comes along and makes an ass of himself in Iran. It's not like he doesn't deserve all the criticism he's getting on this. He's throwing an electoral lifeline to all the globalist Eurocrat a$$holes that both hate him and hate their own country's culture, population, traditions, and history,

Member when Trump was starting WW3 with Russia?

Member when Trump was going to attack North Korea?

Member when Trump was going into Crimea?

Member when Trump was going into syria?

It's crazy how wrong the media is over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.... Again

Yet people still believe them. Why? They have done nothing but lied to us for well over 20 years. Hell the last time the media was actually honest with the public was probably, never.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drizzay said:

"...so far away"

That’s the only reason I opened this thread. 

2 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I would say no. Why would it be ok?

To give those cowards who fight via terrorism a bit of reality and show the people who support them that they are not superior like their leader claims. 

9 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Member when Trump was starting WW3 with Russia?

Member when Trump was going to attack North Korea?

Member when Trump was going into Crimea?

Member when Trump was going into syria?

No, for the most part, I really don't. But revise away.

For the first two, the fear was that Trump would fangirl Putin and Kim and give away the store. He's pretty much done that.

I don't remember anybody saying anything much about Trump and Crimea. Except that he would give putin a green light to do anything he wanted.

And as for Syria? As I recall, both sides were hoping that Trump wouldn't abandon the Kurds and the Ysidi. And he had to be talked out of that .

-------

Ive spoken of this before. This is what you see from televangelist and fox commentators. They start off with a completely bulshit premise but speed through it to get people to nod their head and say "uh huh", and then say anything they want after that based upon a false premise.

To wit: "we all know the liberals eat aborted fetuses."

MAGuys:  "uh-huh." 

"So why would you possibly trust liberals to..."

"Harrumph! Guys got a point!"

🤔😤

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

For the first two, the fear was that Trump would fangirl Putin and Kim and give away the store. He's pretty much done that.

I don't remember anybody saying anything much about Trump and Crimea. Except that he would give putin a green light to do anything he wanted.

And as for Syria? As I recall, both sides were hoping that Trump wouldn't abandon the Kurds and the Ysidi. And he had to be talked out of that .

-------

Ive spoken of this before. This is what you see from televangelist and fox commentators. They start off with a completely bulshit premise but speed through it to get people to nod their head and say "uh huh", and then say anything they want after that based upon a false premise.

🤔😤

Pure rubbish

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

-------

🤔😤

More Russian soldiers have been killed by the US Military under Trump than any other president in our history. Well, officially. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

More Russian soldiers have been killed by the US Military under Trump than any other president in our history. Well, officially. 

But he gave away the store!

Ofcourse we cant define what the store is! But gosh darn it he gave it away! Joe and Mika told me so I know it's TRUE.!!!! I dont care that he's been much tougher and less FLEXIBLE with Russia 

He's given away the store!!! Called it!!!

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

But he gave away the store!

Ofcourse we cant define what the store is! But gosh darn it he gave it away! Joe and Mika told me so I know it's TRUE.!!!! I dont care that he's been much tougher and less FLEXIBLE with Russia 

He's given away the store!!! Called it!!!

And Putin must love that his "puppet" has the oil and natural gas flowing out of the United States at record levels. That's great news for Russia  seeing as their whole economy is based on selling oil and gas. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And Putin must love that his "puppet" has the oil and natural gas flowing out of the United States at record levels. That's great news for Russia  seeing as their whole economy is based on selling oil and gas. 

But he let them interfere with the election and post memes on Facebook! :mad:

oh wait 

:(

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Name one.

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

But he let them interfere with the election and post memes on Facebook! :mad:

oh wait 

:(

And 7 Twitter trolls. The horror!!!!

Just now, Cdub100 said:

And 7 Twitter trolls. The horror!!!!

Was horrible we cant let this happen again.  Maybe we should offer them more uranium and more flexibility and they'll stop meme-ing us. 

We can only hope. We should check with the 80s and see what they think our foreign policy should be.

39 minutes ago, drobeski said:

We should check with the 80s and see what they think our foreign policy should be.

The Russians have always been thugs and bullies. Czar, Comrade, or president. Our policy should always be to stymie and contain such. Same goes for Chiner. 

I hope we blow them the fock up and the rest of the middle east too. I have never understood why we didn't eliminate them under Bush and take the oil. Once we are done there we can take over the rest of the world and own it. I find it dumb we allow other countries to exist when we could and should have the United States of Earth. 

43 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I hope we blow them the fock up and the rest of the middle east too. I have never understood why we didn't eliminate them under Bush and take the oil. Once we are done there we can take over the rest of the world and own it. I find it dumb we allow other countries to exist when we could and should have the United States of Earth. 

I seriously hope and suspect this is sarcastic...

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

He is devoted to his 'character'. 

9 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Mostly, but just think of all the things we could eliminate if we confiscated the entire world. 

- trade wars - no need to trade when you own everything 

- Islam - goats will appreciate this as well

- taxes - no need to tax citizens when you have world full of slaves working for free

- boarders - liberals should be on board for this reason

- the olympics - America will just have one giant gold medal on display to remind everyone we won

8 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Mostly, but just think of all the things we could eliminate if we confiscated the entire world. 

- trade wars - no need to trade when you own everything 

- Islam - goats will appreciate this as well

- taxes - no need to tax citizens when you have world full of slaves working for free

- boarders - liberals should be on board for this reason

- the olympics - America will just have one giant gold medal on display to remind everyone we won

Yeah. We made a nightmare clusterfock attempting to occupy places like vietnam, Afghanistan, iraq. But I'm sure we can conquer and pacify the entire earth. I mean, sure, virtually every American male would need to be in uniform and all, but totally doable and desirable.