Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Iran

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah. We made a nightmare clusterfock attempting to occupy places like vietnam, Afghanistan, iraq. But I'm sure we can conquer and pacify the entire earth. I mean, sure, virtually every American male would need to be in uniform and all, but totally doable and desirable. 

I bet we could do it with not a single boot on the ground. NUKES

On 5/16/2019 at 8:03 PM, Voltaire said:

I am not exaggerating when I say that the European Parliamentary election of 2019 is the biggest election of our lifetimes. For world significance, it's bigger than any US presidential election. This is it. This is the Battle of Evermore. It literally has to be won to save Western Civilization.

The Europe we all know and love is at stake here.

It's the electoral version of the Battle of Tours in 732, Ghengis Khan's death in 1227,  the sieges of Vienna in 1529 and 1683 or World War II. It's absolutely critical that the Italian/Hungarian/Polish faction defeats the Merkel/Macron/EU technocrats and reverses the migration flood. These animals tweeting up a celebration on Arabic French Twitter when Notre Dame burned are the future of Europe unless this election is won. They're far worse off with Muslim hordes than a country getting flooded by Mexican and Central Americans. If it doesn't get fixed now, it doesn't get fixed. Lose this election and you have to hope that Merkel and Macron are correct and that the Muslim flood into Europe isn't so bad, this is the new reality, and they can be peacefully assimilated. If they win, I hope so, but they're risking everything on it.

Not only is Donald Trump focking up the Iran situation directly, he's also giving an injection of vigor into the flailing electoral hopes of the exact European sh*tbags that are are focking over their continent. The good guys have been on a great winning streak in election after election in local, regional, and national elections throughout the continent and are poised to drain the swamp in Brussels (and IMO save Western civilization). They have all the momentum to flip Europe on it's ear and take it away from the globalists.

Then, just before the election day arrives to clean house in Brussels, Trump comes along and makes an ass of himself in Iran. It's not like he doesn't deserve all the criticism he's getting on this. He's throwing an electoral lifeline to all the globalist Eurocrat a$$holes that both hate him and hate their own country's culture, population, traditions, and history,

We won Australia. World is coming back to normal. 

26 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

We won Australia. World is coming back to normal. 

You’ve been listening to Grand Theft Auto radio stations too much.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Huh? Thought you wanted the Labour Party out? From what I read Morrison was promising tax cuts and to bring back jobs to Australia’s coal districts...what am I missing?

13 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I just looked more into it, what are you talking about? You want to walk that back maybe?

35 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You do realize the Labour Party and The Green Party in Australia are the communist party right? They are riddled with progressive ideas and have the entire MSM of Australia on their side.

Here is a write up:

Australia, like America, has been struggling with an infiltrated MSM and actor politicians infecting both major parties...but more so with the Labour party.

Bottom line: the Labour party and the The Greens were full of lefty progressive ideas and a globalist agenda. Then there was a 3rd 'party'--a johnnie-come-lately that arrived about 4 months ago funded by a con man mining billionaire who spent $60 million starting a 'political party' over night and advertising everywhere--however he held no press conferences, or rallies--didn't even have a political manifesto. Just ad grabs.

Australians rejected THE BULLSHIT (i.e all 3 parties, Labour, The Greens and the billionaire's 'United Australia partry')--and voted for the Conservative party (i.e The Liberals as their known in Australia). Not only that it is a REJUVENATED conservative party because they had been infiltrated by global warming actors (i.e like RINOs) and PC types (anti-white male etc) who were ruining everything--well they either got dumped (i.e the former PM) or resigned before this election. So the party is PURE again

Brand new future for Australia...well at least for the next 3 years. Today's victory was exactly like TRUMP's win from behind (i.e media polls etc) in 2016. Pedes should be VERY HAPPY about this.

Maybe the GTA radio isn’t so bad?

Hey Volty what disinformation is the enemy of the people blasting now? 

• Like 1

Don't blame Volty the internet and media is the enemy of the conservative revolution and that is all he has to go by. In the western world you see it, you feel it. People are happier. Real people. Not the lefty sad sacks who whine about everything regardless is who President. And those are who is writing most of the garbage.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Don't blame Volty the internet and media is the enemy of the conservative revolution and that is all he has to go by. In the western world you see it, you feel it. People are happier. Real people. Not the lefty sad sacks who whine about everything regardless is who President. And those are who is writing most of the garbage.

I'm not blaming him at all. I blame the enemy of the people who push their propaganda 24/7. It's like when mmm beer (I think) post the thread about the MAGA smirking teen. The enemy of the people got him all worked up and when the truth came out, he had to walk it back. For the most part I'm still surprised people trust the media at all.  

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Volty voted for Trump and far as I know he’s liked almost everything Trump has done since 2016. 

On 5/17/2019 at 9:41 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

On 5/18/2019 at 11:01 PM, iam90sbaby said:

Huh? Thought you wanted the Labour Party out? From what I read Morrison was promising tax cuts and to bring back jobs to Australia’s coal districts...what am I missing?

When I'd posted that, I'd not realized there was an election going on in Australia nor do I even now know the issues going on there. Based on my millimeter deep surface knowledge, I presume I'd be glad with the result of the Conservatives winning.

On 5/18/2019 at 11:29 PM, iam90sbaby said:

You do realize the Labour Party and The Green Party in Australia are the communist party right? They are riddled with progressive ideas and have the entire MSM of Australia on their side.

No I don't know. I only know one thing about Australian politics and that is that they are always changing leaders all the time.

Also, sadly, you know even less about a great video game called Grand Theft Auto. It's highly recommended for lowbrow entertainment,. It's a violent and hilarious. Anyway, in the game world, there are various references to a fictional war the US fought against Australia so to my mind that's what "we won Australia" meant.

I'd not realized there had been an election. It could have been a rugby match or one of those America's Cup  boat races, but no, no, to me "winning Australia" invokes memories of fake driving around Liberty City or Vice City or San Andreas doing crazy sh*t and listening to fake people on fake talk radio discussing the fake war against Australia.

It hadn't occurred to me there had been an election and the party I probably would have supported won.

6 hours ago, tanatastic said:

I’d be fine if it was blasted off the face of the earth.

agree. I just prefer it no be done by us.

If a meteor, or some alien race, were to come down and kill every middle-eastern person, the world wins...

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

Iran should be forced to abide by the deal we canceled. 

Maybe we could bribe them with more pallets of cash to help replenish their terrorism fund.

9 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

Sadly we couldn't and they wouldn't in the past.  What makes you think we could and they would now?

11 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

It was canceled because they weren't abiding by it.

JFC................you've got some twisted logic there.

12 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

Iran is an Islamic state. In Islam, it is ok to lie to infidels. We are infidels. Therefore, you shouldn't make deals with them. Thanks Obama. 

On 5/17/2019 at 9:28 AM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I seriously hope and suspect this is sarcastic...

The president agrees with me. :thumbsup:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-war-iran-never-threaten-united-states

Really hoping we eliminate these guys and take all the oil. 

22 hours ago, Voltaire said:

When I'd posted that, I'd not realized there was an election going on in Australia nor do I even now know the issues going on there. Based on my millimeter deep surface knowledge, I presume I'd be glad with the result of the Conservatives winning.

No I don't know. I only know one thing about Australian politics and that is that they are always changing leaders all the time.

Also, sadly, you know even less about a great video game called Grand Theft Auto. It's highly recommended for lowbrow entertainment,. It's a violent and hilarious. Anyway, in the game world, there are various references to a fictional war the US fought against Australia so to my mind that's what "we won Australia" meant.

I'd not realized there had been an election. It could have been a rugby match or one of those America's Cup  boat races, but no, no, to me "winning Australia" invokes memories of fake driving around Liberty City or Vice City or San Andreas doing crazy sh*t and listening to fake people on fake talk radio discussing the fake war against Australia.

It hadn't occurred to me there had been an election and the party I probably would have supported won.

I thought you were making a mean millennial joke :( 

I never really played the GTA’s growing up but now i understand the reference you were making.

Yep “our side” did it. Now hopefully we can win some of these Euro elections too.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/06/09/iran-linked-terrorists-caught-stockpiling-explosives-north-west/

Iran = Hezbollah

In 2015 they were caught stockpiling bomb stuff in London but the Western I.C. agencies buried it so the Iran Deal wouldn't be spoiled. 

Remember Iran threatening to expose those who took bribes? Anyone curious why London mayor Khan hates Trump? Why is this 4 year old intel coming out right after Trump's visit?