Sign in to follow this  
jrokh

Patrick Peterson suspended 6 games

NFL suspended Patrick Peterson six games for violating the policy on performance-enhancing drugs.

Per Adam Schefter

What do you think about this news going forward? 

I think I should've bet the under for Cardinals wins. Could be another long year in phoenix.

Think I would agree, what was their win total do you know? 

🙂

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.revengeofthebirds.com/platform/amp/2019/5/16/18628142/patrick-peterson-wanted-arizona-cardinals-to-renegotiate-contract-to-save-money-pending-suspension

In March, Peterson posted a number of cryptic messages on his Instagram while also replacing his Arizona Cardinals photos.

This made rumors run wild as to what the heck was going on. Only two months earlier Peterson had pledged his renewed allegiance to the Cardinals and the fans.

Now, John Gambadoro of Arizona Sports 98.7 is reporting that the reason for Peterson’s dissatisfaction and the reason he has not been to at OTA’s is because he is not happy the Cardinals did not help him out with the financial repercussions he would incur due to the suspension.

• Like 1

Gambo is probably the most well tied in reporter to Arizona sports teams and players. He isn't always right, but when it comes to local sports news, his sources are usually reliable. 

What makes this ridiculous is that Peterson got six games instead of four, because there was likely a masking agent detected. So the standard I didn't know, or I had it approved by team officials excuses are out the window.