Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

So whats with all the hulabaloo about abortion?

Are Georgia and Alabama really trying make abortion illegal? Everyone's all in a fuss. Figured I come here and get the real troof. You know, don't want any fake news. 🤣

If the democrats nominate a man, they will need to boost the abortion issue to keep women from voting republican.  And right now, the top 2 democrats are men.

Every year the United States should take the poorest 1% of the population and abort them. In 10 years we won't even be having this debate about fetuses/unborn babies/trimesters. 

at one time the idea of killing unborn babies was certainly seen as abhorrent.  Over time feminism changed that, suggesting that since the baby is inside of the woman, she can treat it like an appendix if she wants to.   This took hold, with the casuistic notion of support being that womens rights include the ability to murder children in the womb. So much so that now NOT allowing it to happen is seen as some violation.   Society is funny in that way.

• Sad 2

Abortion should not only be legal - even up to date of birth, it should be subsidized. The people having abortions are not America's best and brightest.... it's the dregs of society. Spend a little now, or a lot more later in the form of prisons, policing, welfare, and an overall increase in the scum population which exponentially multiplies. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

at one time the idea of killing unborn babies was certainly seen as abhorrent.  Over time feminism changed that, suggesting that since the baby is inside of the woman, she can treat it like an appendix if she wants to.   This took hold, with the casuistic notion of support being that womens rights include the ability to murder children in the womb. So much so that now NOT allowing it to happen is seen as some violation.   Society is funny in that way.

Michael J Fox is allowed to go on TV without medication and shake from Parkinsons to shock people into taking his side.  Or the media will show shocking and awful pictures and film clips of war to shock people into taking their side.  But what you cannot do is show a baby being aborted (because that would also shock people into changing their minds).

But if the democrats thought they could gain votes from it, they would immediately run clips of abortions on every daytime talk show and plaster it all over youtube and tell America that it is "required viewing to understand our plight".  The sick truth is they don't care about abortions either way.  They don't care about the lives of the mother or the baby.  They just view them as pawns to win votes.

48 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

Are Georgia and Alabama really trying make abortion illegal? Everyone's all in a fuss. Figured I come here and get the real troof. You know, don't want any fake news. 🤣

You came to the right place then.  See because, NO, they aren't making abortion illegal.  hth

Liberal women really like killing babies.

I like the whole, "men shouldn't be making decisions about women's bodies", then, they find out some woman Governor signed the bill.

That makes me giggle.  

Clearly those states don't have enough citizens on welfare, so they need to make sure more poor people are produced. 

Every female should get 1 "freebie." She can have an abortion at any point of the pregnancy, but must also sign a waiver allowing her reproductive innards to be yanked out as well. She has obviously shown she is not responsible enough with sex/reproduction and we do not need society littered with her genes. 

• Like 2

The whole conversation is absurd to me.    These liberal women somehow are making this about misogyny--like men are trying to control women's bodies and not about not ending a fetus's life.  It's a bizarre way to look at it.  

And liberals are forgetting, as usual, that about 50% of people are anti-abortion.

• Thanks 1

I don’t know the details of the abortion ban in Alabama, but I’ve always been against any abortion after the first trimester. If you support abortions after the first trimester you’re a focked up human being. 

From a moral perspective I think the state senators are doing the right thing. (Personally Speaking).

From a political and governance perspective I think not only are they going to far, it will backfire.  A terrible political move.   Not only is Roe v Wade never going to be overturned, going this far at the state level will only light a fire up under the other side furthering the divide and negating any sort of middle ground, actual small wins on the abortion front.

If getting an abortion is child murder, why isn’t the birth control pill also murder? It is basically destroying a fertilized egg. Also if abortion is murder, why do most pro lifers try to distance themselves from the Jebus freaks who bomb clinics and threaten doctors? If Planned Parenthood was really a baby murder factory those guys would be heroes.

My theory is deep down these folks don’t believe what they’re saying and it’s more about being anti-woman / feminist / liberal than actually having a problem with abortion. Most pro life politicians would change their tune if they accidentally got their mistresses knocked up.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

If getting an abortion is child murder, why isn’t the birth control pill also murder? It is basically destroying a fertilized egg. Also if abortion is murder, why do most pro lifers try to distance themselves from the Jebus freaks who bomb clinics and threaten doctors? If Planned Parenthood was really a baby murder factory those guys would be heroes.

My theory is deep down these folks don’t believe what they’re saying and it’s more about being anti-woman / feminist / liberal than actually having a problem with abortion. Most pro life politicians would change their tune if they accidentally got their mistresses knocked up.

This sums me up. 

:music_guitarred:

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

If getting an abortion is child murder, why isn’t the birth control pill also murder?  It is basically destroying a fertilized egg.

How Does It Work? Most birth control pills are "combination pills" containing a mix of the hormones estrogen and progesterone to prevent ovulation (the release of an egg during the monthly cycle). A woman cannot get pregnant if she doesn't ovulate because there is no egg to be fertilized.

• Haha 3

So if someone doesn't want an unborn human because that baby will be a burdon on them, then we should also choose those who are a burdon on society at this point in time and abort them. Notably anyone on welfare, those in prison, democrats who are wanting illegals in the country, illegals themselves, etc... 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Stop trying to sound smart 

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Most forms of the pill (and IUD among other birth controls) also prevent potentially fertilized eggs from attaching to the uterus. Pro lifers should be bombing pharmaceutical companies! Except they don’t actuqlly believe their own baby murder bullsh1t and are mostly just anti woman hypocrites. :thumbsup: 

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I don’t know the details of the abortion ban in Alabama, but I’ve always been against any abortion after the first trimester. If you support abortions after the first trimester you’re a focked up human being. 

my stance 100%

I dont like abortion at any time, but I think this is a rational middle ground

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Most forms of the pill (and IUD among other birth controls) also prevent potentially fertilized eggs from attaching to the uterus. Pro lifers should be bombing pharmaceutical companies! Except they don’t actuqlly believe their own baby murder bullsh1t and are mostly just anti woman hypocrites. :thumbsup: 

nobody is anti-woman, you buy that shite literally hook line and sinker

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

my stance 100%

I dont like abortion at any time, but I think this is a rational middle ground

Me as well, but Abortion is one of the issues where morally many people don't have a middle ground.

Personally I try to weigh my morality against the role of governance and laws for all people.   It's why personally I am against abortion but I do think the toothpaste is out of the tube and it should be allowed BUT.....should be regulated.  i.e. time, place, consent, etc.

I don't like these few states going this far, it will only make things worse.  Bad idea for Alabama.

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

nobody is anti-woman, you buy that shite literally hook line and sinker

Nobody is answering my questions either. 

1 hour ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Abortions have been taking place since before Jesus Christ---Plato writes about abortion.   If anything, abortion being seen as abhorrent is a relatively new thing.   

I don't care if chicks get abortions or not, but I want zero of my tax dollars going towards it.

You can claim that tax money is kept seperate in the Planned Parenthood coffers, but we all know that is bullschit.

Also, why is Planned Parenthood taxpayer subsidised when they have millions of extra dollars to donate to Democrats?

• Like 1

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

Also, why is Planned Parenthood taxpayer subsidised when they have millions of extra dollars to donate to Democrats?

This too.....

19 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I don't care if chicks get abortions or not, but I want zero of my tax dollars going towards it.

But in the long run, you'll spend way more tax dollars on prison, welfare, medicaid, etc. ?

You sound like the kind of guy that says "I support the death penalty because taxes shouldn't be wasted keeping them alive in prison." .... even though we all know it costs way more to put them to death.

9 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

But in the long run, you'll spend way more tax dollars on prison, welfare, medicaid, etc. ?

You sound like the kind of guy that says "I support the death penalty because taxes shouldn't be wasted keeping them alive in prison." .... even though we all know it costs way more to put them to death.

I also want Welfare and Medicaid ended.

40 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

You can claim that tax money is kept seperate in the Planned Parenthood coffers, but we all know that is bullschit.

Yes...we all know something is true--because we believe it sans any evidence to support such claims. 

39 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

This too.....

Snopes

Did Planned Parenthood Donate $30 Million to Democrats to Influence the Midterm Elections? Social media memes misleadingly conflated Planned Parenthood itself with a coalition of organizations and PACs.

In short, Planned Parenthood itself is not “dishing out $30 million on midterm elections” in violation of the law. Rather, a separate political arm of Planned Parenthood (which is donor-funded and may legally engage is such activities) is one part of a coalition of several groups that is expending an aggregate of $30 million on mobilizing “infrequent voters” for the 2018 midterm elections.

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yes...we all know something is true--because we believe it sans any evidence to support such claims. 

Kinda like you believe the Russian Collusion Hoax?

I find it incredibly ironic that the right is called the racists, yet we are the ones that are against abortion and if we were actually racist and didn’t value life, we would support abortion considering the overwhelming majority of abortions are done by blacks. Most lefties will say abortion saves money in the future and solves problems before they happen. What they are essentially saying is these black babies are going to grow up and be a stain on society so why not just kill them before the problem presents itself. All of you should jump off a focking bridge.  

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Jesus man..

:doh:

Hopefully you at least learned something today.

People are coming to their senses.  :dunno:

Like insisting that invasive medical procedures are performed by Doctors.  Crazy stuff.

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Jesus man..

:doh:

hopefully you at least learned something today.

Birth control methods work in different ways to prevent pregnancy, including:

Do you know how many millions of blacks have been aborted since Roe V Wade?  Ooodles.  Minus abortion this country would look like focking Sudan.

• Like 1

If Republicans were truly against abortion they would simply reverse psychologize the Dems with arguments like the above.  The left would be so abhorred and become instantly pro-life just to spite the evil big meany right.