Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

So whats with all the hulabaloo about abortion?

On 5/17/2019 at 10:03 AM, fandandy said:

Do you know how many millions of blacks have been aborted since Roe V Wade?  Ooodles.  Minus abortion this country would look like focking Sudan.

Friend of mine said the big drop in crime rates-esp NY around 70,80s corresponds to legalization of abortion. 

15 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

because the left doesnt stop at 20, in your own fricking home state its 34 weeks

34 WEEKS

...so the answer is to swing wildly the other way?

52 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Friend of mine said the big drop in crime rates-esp NY around 70,80s corresponds to legalization of abortion. 

Is your friends name Freaky Freakonomics? 

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is your friends name Freaky Freakonomics? 

Yeah... it probably had nothing to do with the fact that we were involved in the war in the first half of the 70's which maitained itsleft through the last half of the decade.  Then, the big economic boom under Reagan for almost the entire decade of the 80's. :doh:

18 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

because the left doesnt stop at 20, in your own fricking home state its 34 weeks

34 WEEKS

It's 34 weeks in cases where a medical condition necessitates it.  Otherwise 26 weeks.  

Also, what countries ban abortion?  Isn't mostly African/Asian/South/Central American countries?  Surprised you guys want to be more like them.

42 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

It's 34 weeks in cases where a medical condition necessitates it.  Otherwise 26 weeks.  

Also, what countries ban abortion?  Isn't mostly African/Asian/South/Central American countries?  Surprised you guys want to be more like them.

Medical condition uh huh. False. I am against abortion however I and most others actually favor between 12-20 weeks. No reason for 26

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Is life sacred or not?

American lives are. I could care less about anyone else 

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Pro choice, pro death penalty, and closed borders guy here, so can't help you. 

Why are so many pro life people so vehemently opposed to doing anything to support said life once it's born, and totally cool with wars and the death penalty? Is life sacred or not?

The Democratic Party is Pro Abortion, Anti-Death Penalty, and Pro Open Borders. HTH

Have you noticed that the people protesting the hardest for abortion are the least likely to need one?

47 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Have you noticed that the people protesting the hardest for abortion are the least likely to need one?

you mean responsible people who arent whores?

22 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you mean responsible people who arent whores?

Fuggos and Dykes

On 5/17/2019 at 8:45 AM, TBayXXXVII said:

You came to the right place then.  See because, NO, they aren't making abortion illegal.  hth

yeah so what exactly are Georgia and alabama proposing?

1 hour ago, trumpurethra said:

yeah so what exactly are Georgia and alabama proposing?

Putting a term-limit deadline, not making the process illegal.  I'm guessing hooked on phonics didn't work for you.

On 5/23/2019 at 8:52 AM, TBayXXXVII said:

Putting a term-limit deadline, not making the process illegal.  I'm guessing hooked on phonics didn't work for you.

Surprise, surprise. Another internet beotch Color me shocked.

Correct me if I am wrong, you can also be a snarky little ###### about it if you feel the need to, but don't all current abortion laws have term limits? Isn't it standard in every state you can only get an abortion up to 3 or 4 months unless there is a medical emergency?

9 hours ago, trumpurethra said:

Surprise, surprise. Another internet beotch Color me shocked.

Correct me if I am wrong, you can also be a snarky little ###### about it if you feel the need to, but don't all current abortion laws have term limits? Isn't it standard in every state you can only get an abortion up to 3 or 4 months unless there is a medical emergency?

I was simply putting a comedic slant on essentially, you not reading what it was that created your initial post.  Meaning, you didn't actually read what the bills said, you took either a liberal newspaper's or MSNBC or CNN host/anchor's word for it.

Is it standard that all states have limits?  Yes.  Is it a standard that all are at 3 or 4 months?  No.  Both NY and VA are putting into place POST-BIRTH abortion options.  The move for the more liberal states is to go in that direction.  What Georgia did was force doctors to follow the laws.  Meaning, if they perform abortions after said deadline, they can be held accountable.  Has nothing to do with the woman.  It also doesn't force her to give birth.  It does force her to make up her mind sooner though... which as we know, women have a hard time with that.  But that's not the governments fault.  Alabama's laws are a little more strict than I'd like, but again, they're going after the doctor's, not the women.

Personally, I think that if a woman wants to pay for the abortion herself, then she can get it done whenever she wants.  However, if she wants the government (me and other tax payers), to pick up the bill, then she needs follow whatever laws are in place whether she agrees with them or not.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I was simply putting a comedic slant on essentially, you not reading what it was that created your initial post.  Meaning, you didn't actually read what the bills said, you took either a liberal newspaper's or MSNBC or CNN host/anchor's word for it.

Is it standard that all states have limits?  Yes.  Is it a standard that all are at 3 or 4 months?  No.  Both NY and VA are putting into place POST-BIRTH abortion options.  The move for the more liberal states is to go in that direction.  What Georgia did was force doctors to follow the laws.  Meaning, if they perform abortions after said deadline, they can be held accountable.  Has nothing to do with the woman.  It also doesn't force her to give birth.  It does force her to make up her mind sooner though... which as we know, women have a hard time with that.  But that's not the governments fault.  Alabama's laws are a little more strict than I'd like, but again, they're going after the doctor's, not the women.

Personally, I think that if a woman wants to pay for the abortion herself, then she can get it done whenever she wants.  However, if she wants the government (me and other tax payers), to pick up the bill, then she needs follow whatever laws are in place whether she agrees with them or not.

New York does not allow POST-BIRTH abortions:  https://www.factcheck.org/2019/02/addressing-new-yorks-new-abortion-law/

Reading through the link, any pregnancy resulting in a live birth will be given the necessary medical attention to ensure survival.  What legislation did you read that stated NY or VA is putting into place POST-BIRTH abortion options?

Lamar Odom slept with up to 6 women a week, paid for ‘plenty of abortions’: book

Odom said he used to sleep with up to six women a week and “paid for plenty of abortions over the years,” The Daily Mail reported, citing the book. He said he “needed women as an outlet…an escape.”

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/lamar-odom-slept-with-up-to-6-women-a-week-paid-for-plenty-of-abortions-book

7 hours ago, FeelingMN said:

New York does not allow POST-BIRTH abortions:  https://www.factcheck.org/2019/02/addressing-new-yorks-new-abortion-law/

Reading through the link, any pregnancy resulting in a live birth will be given the necessary medical attention to ensure survival.  What legislation did you read that stated NY or VA is putting into place POST-BIRTH abortion options?

Cuomo's pushing for it.  They didn't pass it yet, but he's moving towards the full-term option.

Disney saying it will no longer film in Georgia if they pass the abortion bill.  We will start seeing a lot of this.

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Disney saying it will no longer film in Georgia if they pass the abortion bill.  We will start seeing a lot of this.

People will stop watching Disney movies if these companies continue to take political stances. Just make movies for children and shut the fock up. Kind of ironic that a children’s company is against saving the lives of babies though. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

People will stop watching Disney movies if these company continue to take political stances. Just make movies for children and shut the fock up. Kind of ironic that a children’s company is against saving the lives of children though. 

Disney makes movies geared towards children, not zygotes.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Disney makes movies geared towards children, not zygotes.

Then you’d think they would support those abortion bills since they save lives 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Then you’d think they would support those abortion bills since they save lives 

I think Disney is probably more in the camp with women having a right to make their own decisions.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I think Disney is probably more in the camp with women having a right to make their own decisions.

You could be right, that is a big demographic of theirs as well. Spoiled 20 something year old women who have been told they’re a princess’s their entire lives. Can’t stand those chicks who still watch Disney movies and obsess over it well into their 30s. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Here’s an idea, if men get no say in the birth of the child or if the abortion is carried out or not, how about men aren’t obligated to pay child support? You know since we are equal and all that sh!t. “Well I wanted her to have the abortion and she had the baby anyways, why should I pay child support?” Or is that a little to much equality?

20 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Here’s an idea, if men get no say in the birth of the child or if the abortion is carried out or not, how about men aren’t obligated to pay child support? You know since we are equal and all that sh!t. “Well I wanted her to have the abortion and she had the baby anyways, why should I pay child support?” Or is that a little to much equality?

Bring it up and let people vote on it.

This week the nation’s imagination was captivated by a beautiful newborn baby girlcalled Saybie, who left the hospital weighing 5 pounds, 6 ounces. Doctors said she was born in December only 23 weeks into her mother’s pregnancy and was just about the size of an apple, weighing less than 9 ounces.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/penny-nance-worlds-tiniest-surviving-preemie-shows-abortion-isnt-in-line-with-science-or-common-sensee

The left is attempting to create a generic, risk free, bubble wrapped society with cradle to grave entitlements; the challenge will be making it to the cradle.

On 5/18/2019 at 12:02 PM, Baker Boy said:

“In view of the large families of the Slav native population, it could only suit us if girls and women there had as many abortions as possible. We are not interested in seeing the non-German population multiply…We must use every means to instill in the population the idea that it is harmful to have several children, the expenses that they cause and the dangerous effect on woman's health… It will be necessary to open special institutions for abortions and doctors must be able to help out there in case there is any question of this being a breach of their professional ethics." - Adolf Hitler 1942

After World War II, the War Crimes Tribunal indicted ten Nazi leaders for "encouraging and compelling abortion," which the tribunal considered a "crime against humanity."

NYC to become first city to directly fund abortions

New York City could become the first city to set aside funds strictly for abortion, according to a councilmember who called the move a "beacon for the rest of the country."

Mayor Bill de Blasio and City Council Speaker Corey Johnson, both Democrats, announced a budget agreement Friday, set to be voted on this week, that would allocate $250,000 to the New York Abortion Access Fund, which called it "extremely good news" amid other states passing anti-abortion laws.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-abortion-nyc-free-funding

11 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

NYC to become first city to directly fund abortions

New York City could become the first city to set aside funds strictly for abortion, according to a councilmember who called the move a "beacon for the rest of the country."

Mayor Bill de Blasio and City Council Speaker Corey Johnson, both Democrats, announced a budget agreement Friday, set to be voted on this week, that would allocate $250,000 to the New York Abortion Access Fund, which called it "extremely good news" amid other states passing anti-abortion laws.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-abortion-nyc-free-funding

Great news.  Thanks for posting. That's a lot of unwanted kids that will never find their way into the criminal system and be reliant on welfare/food stamps.  Will more than pay for itself. :thumbsup:

24 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Great news.  Thanks for posting. That's a lot of unwanted kids that will never find their way into the criminal system and be reliant on welfare/food stamps.  Will more than pay for itself. :thumbsup:

awesome logic. can we round up the welfare and prison people now and send them to gas chamber??? yay dead babies!!!:pointstosky:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, The Observer said:

If you feel this way why are you against the wall and merit based immigration reform?

over 100,000 illegals from 52 different counties are crossing our borders every month. Illegals cost our Country 35 billion dollars a year.

i don’t get your logic.

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

If you feel this way why are you against the wall and merit based immigration reform?

over 100,000 illegals from 52 different counties are crossing our borders every month. Illegals cost our Country 35 billion dollars a year.

i don’t get your logic.

I am against illegal immigration.  

If by 'merit based', you mean a person can't have a criminal record, I'm for it. If it means a person has to speak English or have a certain skillset, you'll have to show me where our forefathers wanted it that way when they created our great country.

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I am against illegal immigration.  

If by 'merit based', you mean a person can't have a criminal record, I'm for it. If it means a person has to speak English or have a certain skillset, you'll have to show me where our forefathers wanted it that way when they created our great country.

Our forefathers wanted slaves and no income tax. But hey, things change. Am I right? 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Our forefathers wanted slaves and no income tax. But hey, things change. Am I right? 

They must change. Trumps grandfather, Frederick, didn't speak English when he came here in 1885. Nor did Melania when she came here. Neither would have been allowed in under the new merit-based rules.

That will be a tougher one to change than slavery. Changes against bigotry and racism are more acceptable than one which promote it.