Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Peaky Fuckin Blinders

Supposedly season 5 is coming out this year, eh? 

I'm currently binging it again and remembering why I loved this series so damn much. 
Gotta have the CC on, unfortunately (given the accents), but what an incredible story of sorts.

Thomas Shelby  is the fictitious manly man that we should all strive to be. 
Well,  if we lived in a different time period and were not law abiding, that is, I suppose

Either way, peircing blue eyes and a smart haircut. 

I was able to shut off CC after 2-3 episodes. 

The first time I tried watching I gave up immediately. A year later, after hearing more positive reviews, I used CC and I’m so glad I did. Great show. 

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

The first time I tried watching I gave up immediately. A year later, after hearing more positive reviews, I used CC and I’m so glad I did. Great show. 

I might have to try CC.  I too lost interest after a few episodes due to missing half the dialog. I do most of my Netflix watching during my bus commute so noise is already a factor. 

1 hour ago, DonS said:

I might have to try CC.  I too lost interest after a few episodes due to missing half the dialog. I do most of my Netflix watching during my bus commute so noise is already a factor. 

Isn't it weird you need to have CC on for an ENGLISH speaking show?  :lol:

• Haha 1

never have had to use CC for this show. But combine Cillian Murphy with appearances by my boy Tom Hardy and throw in Finn Cole and you got yourself a damn good show.

Great show  Great...

Tom Hardy is awesome in this..Pretty much like he is awesome in everything

On 5/18/2019 at 6:58 AM, DonS said:

CC tip works great. It especially helps with proper names, as previously I couldn't tell if it was a name or just some word I couldn't make out. :thumbsup:

Wow!!!

We no longer have to say FOCK!?!

Part way through S2 now.  Tom Hardy is so good.  Sam Neill sure is an azzhole in this show.  Thumbs down on not showing Grace's tittays though. 

I wish I had a cool theme song like "Red Right Hand" that played whenever I walked around in slow motion.  That would be badass. 

6 hours ago, DonS said:

I wish I had a cool theme song like "Red Right Hand" that played whenever I walked around in slow motion.  That would be badass. 

But really, how often do you walk around in slow motion?  

50 minutes ago, parrot said:

But really, how often do you walk around in slow motion?  

All the time. Don't you?? 

Edit: unfortunately I currently hear "Pretty Fly For a White Guy" :(

On 6/20/2019 at 9:08 AM, DonS said:

Part way through S2 now.  Tom Hardy is so good.  Sam Neill sure is an azzhole in this show.  Thumbs down on not showing Grace's tittays though. 

:thumbsup:

I'm a huge Tom hardy fan and his character was great... but Cillian makes this show. 

Finn Cole (also on TNTs animal kingdom) is underrated as well. 

Animal kingdom also a good show I'd suggest 

Just now, WhiteWonder said:

I'm a huge Tom hardy fan and his character was great... but Cillian makes this show. 

Finn Cole (also on TNTs animal kingdom) is underrated as well. 

Animal kingdom also a good show I'd suggest 

Which actor is Finn Cole?  Arthur? 

48 minutes ago, DonS said:

Which actor is Finn Cole?  Arthur? 

Michael

5 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

How are you guys watching this? Thought it was only across the pond right now.  GRRRRRR

Netflix, released today.

FOCKING A!!!!   On business trip next week so now I know what I'll be downloading.  :pointstosky:

By order of the Peaky focking Blinders! 

• Haha 1

6 new episodes... Same as all the seasons.  Read today that they plan on seven seasons total and possibly a movie after.

2 minutes ago, kutulu said:

6 new episodes... Same as all the seasons.  Read today that they plan on seven seasons total and possibly a movie after.

Excellent

On 10/4/2019 at 12:33 PM, kutulu said:

Only 6?  FUK

Either way, I watched the first 2 last weekend. Still damn good stuff :thumbsup:

I'm gonna wait and watch the whole thing again. But right now I'm binge watching shameless, in season 3. I am really into it, so will wait till I'm finished with that. 

10 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'm gonna wait and watch the whole thing again. But right now I'm binge watching shameless, in season 3. I am really into it, so will wait till I'm finished with that. 

Emmy Rossum :wub:  :banana:

Just finished S5.  Man I'm gonna have Peaky Blinders blue balls until S6 comes out. :cry:

Just watched all 5 seasons since Thanksgiving.   It's what the Sopranos could have been.  Can't wait for season 6 in 2 years.

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 5:25 AM, avoiding injuries said:

Same here.  Had to turn them back on for Tom Hardy's scenes but other than that, I could understand them.

Just finished watching the whole series. A few thoughts: Very good show. Not Soparanos level, but very good. Fockin hate Polly. I haven’t hated a character like this since Carmela Soprano. Tommy is a better business man than a gangster. He’s actually bad at being a gangster. Like he says, no one listens. That’s the problem with family I guess. The smoking is ridiculous. We get it. Enough. And the coke too. Hope Arthur gets killed. He deserves it.  I like the politics, hits home. My father is from South Armagh and my grandfather was in the IRA. None of these chicks have a good rack. I’ve been around drinkers my whole life. Some world class lushes. Nobody drinks whiskey like that. Especially women. I love the cars. No more resurrections. Alfie/Arthur.  It’s cheap. Could have found a better way to kill Aberama. Fell flat. It’s interesting watching how things changed when they got telephones.  Should have killed Arthur instead of John. Did I say I hate Polly? Can’t stand watching her suck on one of them cigs with her pursed lips. Michaels wife’s face is funny looking. 

On 1/7/2020 at 12:55 PM, TimmySmith said:

Just watched all 5 seasons since Thanksgiving.   It's what the Sopranos could have been.  Can't wait for season 6 in 2 years.

Wow. 2 years layer and they actually delivered.  Think I have to go back to the start just the catch up. 

I was wondering how they would handle the death of the actress who played Aunt Pol.   They address it immediately in the first episode.