Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Batwoman trailer. Cringe level 10/10

7 hours ago, wiffleball said:

this this this and all this.

I could not agree more.

It's like I've said about commercials these days. It used to be smart woman goofy stupid guy. Now, literally every single commercial I see with a couple? There is one " of color " and one normal person.

That's just not realistic. It's not representative of society. Mixed-race marriages are still the exception and not the norm in literally every single ethnicity.

So stop making it seem like that is the rule and not the exception.

And let’s be honest. The mixed race couples in society aren’t even accurately depicted in these commercials. When do you see them at their trailer, white woman with a tank top on, boobs falling out, jeans that are too tight, and a nice muffin top on display. Husband or boyfriend is in jail...errr beating the kids for being kids.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And yet you still ruined it. :lol:

MDCDS. :lol:

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

MDCDS. :lol:

Only in your head.  You're not as important as you think you are.  :thumbsdown:

You best stick to getting that cake mold of Sho's c@ck for your gay cake collection.

I have not watched a show on the cw possibly ever. I always thought the channel was marketed towards teenage girls.

This show looks no different, I am obviously not the target audience and I will not watch it.

6 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I have not watched a show on the cw possibly ever. I always thought the channel was marketed towards teenage girls.

This show looks no different, I am obviously not the target audience and I will not watch it.

Apparently, it's marketed towards lesbian teenage girls because lesbian teenage girls make up 95% of teenage girls according to Hollywood.

10 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Literally every single commercial I see with a couple? There is one " of color " and one normal person.

So someone "of color" isn't normal?

22 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I could not agree more.

It's like I've said about commercials these days. It used to be smart woman goofy stupid guy. Now, literally every single commercial I see with a couple? There is one " of color " and one normal person.

That's just not realistic. It's not representative of society. Mixed-race marriages are still the exception and not the norm in literally every single ethnicity.

Could this be the beginning of a beautiful relationship between us?  :thumbsup:

Change a heterosexual Batman to a homosexual Batwoman and change Alfred to black. 

If Commissioner Gordon is confused about his gender this is the Grand Slam of Social Justice. 

23 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The issue I have with Hollywood in general is pushing lifestyles that comprise 3% of the population or less and making it seem like it's 95% of the population.  These are minority groups for a reason - hardly no one lives that lifestyle so we shouldn't need to have a them in every single movie or TV show because it checks some boxes and makes them feel good for virtue signalling purposes.  Stop pushing your agendas on us.

Also, if they are going to show these alternative lifestyles then maybe they should represent them appropriately.  When was the last time anyone saw two hot lesbians in real life other than pron movies?  Those unicorns don't exist.

Edited to add:  I'm all for hot lesbians, though.  :thumbsup:

Its done for a purpose.  To destroy a nation from within, you subvert its culture.  The goal is to make everyone feel guilty about everything and confuse the difference between right and wrong.  The end game goal is to get to a point where you say the US Constitution isn't really right or wrong and should be replaced.  And you replace it with your dictatorship.  To get there, you assault EVERYTHING from religion to police to education to science to the military to the media and even right down to a Batwoman TV show. 

Get people SCARED to stand up to it.  The total and absolute coward is the one who meekly says "eh, I 'm ok with this, its not a big deal".  That's EXACTLY the reaction they are fishing for.  Then they can pound it harder and deeper. Condition you to shrug your shoulders and accept it.  Because when the day comes where they say "Let's get rid of the constitution and hand all power over to this radical leftist", you now have a conditioned response to say "eh, im ok with this, its not a big deal, my vote and my freedom really didn't matter anyway".

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, riversco said:

Its done for a purpose.  To destroy a nation from within, you subvert its culture.  The goal is to make everyone feel guilty about everything and confuse the difference between right and wrong.  The end game goal is to get to a point where you say the US Constitution isn't really right or wrong and should be replaced.  And you replace it with your dictatorship.  To get there, you assault EVERYTHING from religion to police to education to science to the military to the media and even right down to a Batwoman TV show. 

Get people SCARED to stand up to it.  The total and absolute coward is the one who meekly says "eh, I 'm ok with this, its not a big deal".  That's EXACTLY the reaction they are fishing for.  Then they can pound it harder and deeper. Condition you to shrug your shoulders and accept it.  Because when the day comes where they say "Let's get rid of the constitution and hand all power over to this radical leftist", you now have a conditioned response to say "eh, im ok with this, its not a big deal, my vote and my freedom really didn't matter anyway".

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Good post man. 

This will fail, and it should....

On 5/18/2019 at 9:59 AM, DonS said:

Was there ever a batwoman comic, or is this just the latest in the female reboot craze? 

Edit: just actually watched that trailer... Bonus points for being a lesbian. She probably converts to Islam at some point in order to check that box as well. 

"Lesbians = ratings"  

--Howard Stern

Bad a$$ fighting females don't weight 90 lbs like this crackhead. It pains me to look at someone that skinny.

She would be a more believable hero of Auschwitz. 

The best role model/super hero girls ever had was June Cleaver. Such a shame our society has migrated away from this. 

• Like 1

The weird part to me is that they made it obvious her dad will end up being the villain by the time it's over.

On 5/18/2019 at 11:35 AM, wiffleball said:

I could not agree more.

I read a study a few years ago that black women were substantially less inter-racially married.  I think it was something like less than 1% of interracial marriages contained a black woman.  The study used the following as races: White, Black, Hispanic, Non-Hispanic White, Asian, Native American, and "Other".  Yes, "other" men and "other" women were more inter racially married more than black women.  I'll have to look to see if I can find it.  Long tangent, but just adding on to the commercials and such.  I've seen more black women inter-racially coupled on commercials more than what exist on the planet.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I read a study a few years ago that black women were substantially less inter-racially married.  I think it was something like less than 1% of interracial marriages contained a black woman.  The study used the following as races: White, Black, Hispanic, Non-Hispanic White, Asian, Native American, and "Other".  Yes, "other" men and "other" women were more inter racially married more than black women.  I'll have to look to see if I can find it.  Long tangent, but just adding on to the commercials and such.  I've seen more black women inter-racially coupled on commercials more than what exist on the planet.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that white male Asian woman is the most popular interracial marriage. Hell, we have at least three here at the geek club, although I can't remember who the third one is besides me and volty.

And as I recall, volty did also have the white man black woman marriage too. 

12 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that white male Asian woman is the most popular interracial marriage. Hell, we have at least three here at the geek club, although I can't remember who the third one is besides me and volty.

And as I recall, volty did also have the white man black woman marriage too. 

Yeah, that was the most popular.  The next highest all contained black men.  That's the one I found interesting.  Not so much the black men/white women, but the black men to every other race were the rest until you got to the next "X" man.  Hispanic man/white woman was the next highest.  All of the bottom ones included a black woman and the only demographic to have a 0.0%.. had TWO.  Native American man/black woman and "Other" man/black woman were both 0.0%.  If I remember correctly... and I could be wrong, but I think the lowest represented were (involving black women), Asian man 0.4%, white man 0.2%, Hispanic man 0.2%, non-Hispanic white 0.1%, then the other 2 at 0.0%.  Again, these are "marriages" of only interracial couples... not all married couples.

There was not a single demographic that had lower than 0.4% that contained a couple which did not include a black woman.  Native American's of each gender, were the demographic represented just above all containing black women.  I think the total something like 3% men and 5% women.

21 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, that was the most popular.  The next highest all contained black men.  That's the one I found interesting.  Not so much the black men/white women, but the black men to every other race were the rest until you got to the next "X" man.  Hispanic man/white woman was the next highest.  All of the bottom ones included a black woman and the only demographic to have a 0.0%.. had TWO.  Native American man/black woman and "Other" man/black woman were both 0.0%.  If I remember correctly... and I could be wrong, but I think the lowest represented were (involving black women), Asian man 0.4%, white man 0.2%, Hispanic man 0.2%, non-Hispanic white 0.1%, then the other 2 at 0.0%.  Again, these are "marriages" of only interracial couples... not all married couples.

There was not a single demographic that had lower than 0.4% that contained a couple which did not include a black woman.  Native American's of each gender, were the demographic represented just above all containing black women.  I think the total something like 3% men and 5% women.

Every commercial or any advertisement I’ve ever seen would tell me otherwise though. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Every commercial or any advertisement I’ve ever seen would tell me otherwise though. 

Agreed.  That's why I have issues with the liberal/Hollywood agenda.

Agreed.  That's why I have issues with the liberal/Hollywood agenda.

It’s always some incel looking white guy with a “strong black woman” there’s one that particularly annoys me I think it’s an All State commercial? I usually see it on live sports broadcasts

The exceptions now dictate the rule.  To not <ahem> "protect?!!?" the exceptions is to be some vile monster.   Frankly, fock them....all of them, I dont have an obligation to protect sh!t outside of my family....even though I chose to do so when i joined the military....

So, if you find love in an Asian.....African....hispanic woman.....good for you, I am glad you found love..... just, please, dont make some focking big deal of it.....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It’s always some incel looking white guy with a “strong black woman” there’s one that particularly annoys me I think it’s an All State commercial? I usually see it on live sports broadcasts

LOL, I know that one.  Yeah, that's abhorrent.  No cute black girl would ever be with a turd like that.  Cracks me up the lengths they go to.

On 5/18/2019 at 9:39 AM, Cdub100 said:

The HERo we need. 🤣

THE C. W.

9 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

The exceptions now dictate the rule.  To not <ahem> "protect?!!?" the exceptions is to be some vile monster.   Frankly, fock them....all of them, I dont have an obligation to protect sh!t outside of my family....even though I chose to do so when i joined the military....

So, if you find love in an Asian.....African....hispanic woman.....good for you, I am glad you found love..... just, please, dont make some focking big deal of it.....

Yeah. I had a friend once (white girl) who was married to a black dude. He was a cool guy, nobody gave a fock. But she was constantly imagining that people were looking at them funny, or anytime they got bad service or anyone was rude to them, it had to be because they're an interracial couple. STFU. Nobody cares. 

11 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah. I had a friend once (white girl) who was married to a black dude. He was a cool guy, nobody gave a fock. But she was constantly imagining that people were looking at them funny, or anytime they got bad service or anyone was rude to them, it had to be because they're an interracial couple. STFU. Nobody cares. 

It's the ultimate Liberal mindset.  They need to create the environment they want so that they can complain about it later.

16 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It's the ultimate Liberal mindset.  They need to create the environment they want so that they can complain about it later.

You’re in a thread where Republicans are complaining that a CW superhero show is going to destroy Western society.

Just saying.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

You’re in a thread where Republicans are complaining that a CW superhero show is going to destroy Western society.

Just saying.

Thank you for proving my point.

Thank you for proving my point.

:lol:

21 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

For whatever reason...insurance ads are hugely all in on the interracial thing. Geico, Allstate, State Farm, Liberty..all are doing it.  Someone must have old them those ads will help in the insurance indusrty

7 hours ago, supermike80 said:

For whatever reason...insurance ads are hugely all in on the interracial thing. Geico, Allstate, State Farm, Liberty..all are doing it.  Someone must have old them those ads will help in the insurance indusrty

They're also some of the more funny ones too.

Its amazing how its still review bombed.  This new trailer has 1.3k likes and 12k dislikes.  And they don't care.