Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Columbine - Sad

So, one of the kids that survived Columbine but was wounded badly when is found dead recently. He was one of those guys that pretty much instantly became addicted to the opiates they gave him for the pain right after the shooting.

He went on to try to help others that were victims of opioid addiction. But in the end, apparently died from his own addiction.

I don't want a big debate about it. But  in my opinion, given the fact pattern, not that it means anything, but it seems to me he should be listed as an official casualty of that day.

GD sad either way. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I don't want a big debate about it. But  in my opinion, given the fact pattern, not that it means anything, but it seems to me he should be listed as an official casualty of that day.

Nope...

Sad

On 5/19/2019 at 2:05 AM, wiffleball said:

I don't want a big debate about it, but Emmitt Smith was much better than Barry Sanders.

But since you said ahead of time, that you didn't want a debate, it won't happen. 

• Like 1

On 5/19/2019 at 2:05 AM, wiffleball said:

But  in my opinion, given the fact pattern, not that it means anything, but it seems to me he should be listed as an official casualty of that day.

If that were to ever happen, NO ONE would ever die of a drug overdose.  It would ALWAYS be someone else's fault they got hooked on drugs. 

18 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

If that were to ever happen, NO ONE would ever die of a drug overdose.  It would ALWAYS be someone else's fault they got hooked on drugs. 

The opioid makers have been pretty much caught in their effort of trying to create addicts.  Honest people in pain have been prescribed a drug more potent and addictive than Heroin.  Just be thankful if one of them is not someone close to you.

Ill say what most people feel  but won’t admit when there’s shootings or huge disasters like 911, Scamdy Hoax etc. It’s not sad to me, it’s something exciting to break up the monotony of the day and I’m happy reading the news about it, the drama. It’s usually a fun time.