Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Good Morning

Wow, can't believe that's how it ends, it's not the right thread, so no spoilers, but I have to say I was extremely disappointed.   Just a very very meh-at-best season finale of SNL.   I expected more.     Strange weekend here-warm weather, but rained every few hours, most definitely didn't get the yard work done that I had wanted to do this weekend.  Hope everyone else had more fun than me.

On this date in 1983 "Every Breath You Take" single released by The Police --- a wonderful, lovely tune about stalking your ex.  Kind of ironic that a band name "The Police" wrote this ditty:

Good luck geeks, you have a great week.  :cheers:

Morning Mike...........

3 day work week and a four day weekend at the end of it. Beautiful weather predicted and jetskis serviced and ready to ride. Life's good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Morning Mike...........

3 day work week and a four day weekend at the end of it. Beautiful weather predicted and jetskis serviced and ready to ride. Life's good.

Very nice, good for you.   :thumbsup:

• Like 1

First full day of work today in the past six days. Meh.

It was 85* here yesterday and I'm sunburned as fock. Absolutely love it.

Morning Mike...

Yeah it is going to be tough to stay away from spoilers, I have only watched up through episode three this season...

GM............if focking rained (ALL DAY) on Saturday - AGAIN!!! FFS, that makes like 10 in a row it seems. :wall:

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

Not a good day.  We're having out 13 year old lab put down later this afternoon.

Sorry to hear.  :(

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

Not a good day.  We're having out 13 year old lab put down later this afternoon.

Damn that's always the worst...........sorry.

5 hours ago, dain11279 said:

It was 85* here yesterday and I'm sunburned as fock. Absolutely love it.

It's not getting above 90 here for the next week.  That is crazy cool for Phoenix this time of year.  Also awesome because my daughter's HS graduation is at an outdoor stadium on Thursday, and her grad party is at our house on Sunday (indoor/outdoor).  Woot!

6 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Sorry to hear.  :(

6 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Damn that's always the worst...........sorry.

Thanks.

Our vet came to our house, which was really awesome. My dog shook terribly every time we went to the vet’s office.

She passed peacefully in our backyard with the sun shining. The whole process took just a couple minutes...not sure if that made it any easier, but I’d like to think so.