Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Mayor Pete Nails Fox town hall

Impressive. Even pulled out a couple of the fox opinion people by name and quotes.  He said that the fox viewers aren't the problem, but that the kind of statements that he quoted werent accurate or helpful. Really handled things well for those of you that didn't see it. So much so that he got a standing ovation at the end. Chris Wallace was pretty darn impressed. And Trump? Lost his gourd. So you know he did well.

Smart strategy. The women are all running away from Fox. But now Pete knows he has to win over some middle of the ground people. Also, as a president, you don't get to pick and choose your audience. So again, I give him huge props for doing so.

Let the broads keep shouting and screeching about how they are nasty women! With their pink hats. And how everyone who's in the screaming liberal is somehow a deplorable. Yeah, cuz that worked so well the first time.

• Thanks 1

Chris Wallace is a giant puzzy. Im sure he let Tinkerbell prance all over the place without pushing back. Glad you're impressed. 

Tip for wiff, before you leave the site you are proud of, right click on the address.  Then left click when you get here.  Unless you are afraid of doing so. :dunno:

Dude will never get the nomination but he's exactly the kind of leader that America needs.  Doesn't seem to play the typical games most politicians do, is well spoken, served his country, isn't divisive, isn't afraid to be critical of his own party.  I really like him...but he has no chance because most Americans only pay attention to superficial things as evidenced by this thread.

Also, Britt Hume slayed Dummy in Chief on twitter.  

My main question if he did win the nomination would be in regards to his health. Given this guy's disgusting lifestyle choice he is more likely to have AIDS than the average citizen. Is he willing do take a public blood test to show America he is not disease ridden?

I find it completely fair considering the left's obsession with tax returns. 

If Wiff supports this guy I know he's wrong for America. 

• Like 1

In a clip cut from the Town Hall Meeting Mayor Pete was asked

"Mr. Mayor, in regard to the booming economy, what changes are you pitching?"

"I'm not a pitcher; I'm a catcher". 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

My main question if he did win the nomination would be in regards to his health. Given this guy's disgusting lifestyle choice he is more likely to have AIDS than the average citizen. Is he willing do take a public blood test to show America he is not disease ridden?

I find it completely fair considering the left's obsession with tax returns. 

Meanwhile, the adulterer in Chief is riding bareback on hookers. Yuck.

Hello, even Tiggers Nanny have enough dignity to leave him.

49 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

Dude will never get the nomination but he's exactly the kind of leader that America needs.  Doesn't seem to play the typical games most politicians do, is well spoken, served his country, isn't divisive, isn't afraid to be critical of his own party.  I really like him...but he has no chance because most Americans only pay attention to superficial things as evidenced by this thread.

Also, Britt Hume slayed Dummy in Chief on twitter.  

Not to mention, doesn't he speak like seven languages? It's like eight more than Trump does.

"Hard to believe that @FoxNews is wasting airtime on Mayor Pete, as Chris Wallace likes to call him," the president tweeted, referring to Buttigieg and the Fox News host.

"They forgot the people who got them there. Chris Wallace said, 'I actually think, whether you like his opinions or not, that Mayor Pete has a lot of substance...fascinating biography.' Gee, he never speaks well of me - I like Mike Wallace better...and Alfred E. Newman will never be President!" 

If you didn’t know this was the POTUS you’d think it was written by a fat menstrual teenager.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Meanwhile, the adulterer in Chief is riding bareback on hookers. Yuck.

Hello, even Tiggers Nanny have enough dignity to leave him.

Big difference a man that is not faithful to his wife and 2 dudes engaged in a$$ to mouth passing AIDS back and forth. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Tip for wiff, before you leave the site you are proud of, right click on the address.  Then left click when you get here.  Unless you are afraid of doing so. :dunno:

Its called television..

Not the only thing getting nailed at Mayor Pete's 

17 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Its called television.

There is something else on television beside sports and The Office reruns? :dunno:   Meh, wouldn't change if there was. 

Who's the CNN equivalent to Wallace? How about the MSNBC one to Sheppard Smith? Nobody, that's who. And libtards call Fox biased. 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Not to mention, doesn't he speak like seven languages? It's like eight more than Trump does.

TDS

45 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Wait ...so faux news is good now ?

If it fits the liberal agenda...

47 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Wait ...so faux news is good now ?

It allows half wits to say "Even Fox News admit.........." or some such thing. I think wiff used it about Judge Nap's anti-Trump rant recently. Judge Nap went all in on anti-Trump after POTUS told him NO on being a SCOTUS.

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who's the CNN equivalent to Wallace? How about the MSNBC one to Sheppard Smith? Nobody, that's who. And libtards call Fox biased. 

Jake Tapper on CNN is excellent.  I'm not familiar with many people on MSNBC.

• Like 1

I just love that despite the obvious efforts of CNN and MSNBC and of course all the broadcast Networks men are at the top of the heap.  then you got women like Samantha Bee bitching that "likability shouldn't be a factor! Waah!". - since when?

There are Some smart competent women out there. But they sure as hell ain't running for POTUS right now.

I swear to God, it's all part of that "everybody gets a turn mentality."

I mean, of all the women, Elizabeth Warren is prob the most qualified. And shed be great in anybody's cabinet. But good Christ, the idea of listening to her speak for an extended.  Ohellno.

That's yet another problem I have with women like Samantha Bee. They lose their s*** when you use words like shrill or strident. But they had no problem making fun of John Dean or Al Gore or Mitch McConnell and the way they speak.

Some political candidates actually go to Voice coaches. Some of these women could sure learn a thing or two about that. It's not sexist if you sound like nails on a chalkboard, or nurse Ballbreaker catching us peeking in the locker room.

Overall, even though he  has the least experience in DC, mayor Pete seems to be the most qualified of the bunch.

Oh, and unlike virtually every black man ever invented? He doesn't lose his s*** when you say he's articulate.

I think I watched maybe the 1st 5 minutes and the dude made me want to puke

27 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Jake Tapper on CNN is excellent.  I'm not familiar with many people on MSNBC.

I'll say he's the most reasonable one on that network. But he's not working for the other side like Wallace and Smith. But good point about him.  

17 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Buttiplug has no shot.

:wub:

Ever since Brazile was hired, Fox has been going down hill. I get all my news Breitbart or one of my YouTube pundits. Specifically Crowder. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'll say he's the most reasonable one on that network. But he's not working for the other side like Wallace and Smith. But good point about him.  

Didnt tapper join the CNN cry in on election night ?

On 5/21/2019 at 11:51 PM, edjr said:

I think I watched maybe the 1st 5 minutes and the dude made me want to puke

You were supposed to watch the town hall, not joneo's secret video.

I keep hearing either halfway decent or good things, I suppose I may take the time to tune in at some point. It won't be before their first debate though.

On 5/21/2019 at 10:05 AM, iam90sbaby said:

Ever since Brazile was hired, Fox has been going down hill. I get all my news Breitbart or one of my YouTube pundits. Specifically Crowder. 

I watch THE FIVE to laugh at Juan and Tucker. Crowder is great