Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Interesting note on the Tampa schedule

They open at home for the first time in a while. Then they have to go to Carolina on a short week as they play on Thursday night.

Starting on 9/12 they only have one true home game between then and 11/10 when they host the Cardinals. 

So they go to Carolina, home against NYG, then to LA, NO, London, home on a bye, then off to Tenn and Seattle

So for weeks 2 - 8, 6 games on the road, 1 game in their own stadium. Not to mention 3 of those flights are a pretty long distance from Tampa.

LA, London, Seattle.

In London they are going to be called the home team, whatever that means.

• Like 2

Wow and a short week to open the season, now that’s some bad scheduling. 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Wow and a short week to open the season, now that’s some bad scheduling. 

Yeah, a couple ex players were talking about that on xm NFL radio about how (separate from injury) the first week of playing a game is when you feel the most sore at the end of the day. It's like taking time off from working out then going back in, only it's about getting hit a lot.Then they gotta turn around and play again in a few days. 

I wonder if this schedule will really knock them out early. Depends on the coaching I guess.

I agree, it’s a horrible start to the season. 

Plus all those road games. 

Makes me wonder who did the Bucs piss off. 

On 5/21/2019 at 12:23 PM, sderk said:

Yeah, a couple ex players were talking about that on xm NFL radio about how (separate from injury) the first week of playing a game is when you feel the most sore at the end of the day. It's like taking time off from working out then going back in, only it's about getting hit a lot.Then they gotta turn around and play again in a few days. 

I wonder if this schedule will really knock them out early. Depends on the coaching I guess.

That's because they wanted a lighter off season.

On 7/19/2019 at 1:55 AM, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Sucks for their fans.

Not to some.  Those of us who want Winston gone, the schedule points to a very unsuccessful season.

• Thanks 1

Winston will thrive in the adversity in my opinion. He has a great HC now. That is huge. Pass, pass, and pass some more. Love his value this year.

58 minutes ago, The Bard said:

Winston will thrive in the adversity in my opinion. He has a great HC now. That is huge. Pass, pass, and pass some more. Love his value this year.

I like Evans better. I don't think as highly of Winston.

3 hours ago, The Bard said:

Have you been watching the same Jameis Winston I have the last 4 years?  I'm thinking not.  Adversity = Interceptions in Winston's case.  He'll definitely throw for a lot of yards and TD's, but Int's will be plentiful too.

7 hours ago, The Bard said:

Arians would have stayed in AZ if he was great. He is a pretty good offensive mind, but he isn't a great HC imo. He's the same guy who wouldn't play David Johnson because he was a rookie, but then Tyvonne Mathieu was the unquestioned starter at safety as a rookie

They are the bottomfeeder in the division as long as winston is QB. This can only help them. If he sucks bad enough, they can dump is stupid ass and go with no QB the next season, lining themselves up for Trevor Lawrence. Look at the teams that needed a QB bad recently and made correct decisions. CLE, PHI, LArams, KC. This team made a poor decision, against Tony Dungy's recommendation and look where they are. They have a low IQ turnover machine at QB.