Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Dunkin Donuts....GFY to the 'Woke' people.

“We don’t want to engage you in political conversation, we want to get you in and out of our store in a matter of seconds.”

--Boom

• Like 1

I had recently switched to Dunkin Donuts coffee at home.  Tried multiple brands and they were my favorite.  It's good to know they haven't lost their mind yet.  

• Like 1

This is refreshing.....:overhead:

Awesome. Wish there were some Dunkin Donuts out here.  Oh, and fock Burger King (read end of story) 

Shrewd marketing move to differentiate themselves from Starbucks. 

Just now, MDC said:

Only a twit thinks they are the same now

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Only a twit thinks they are the same now

Which one do you ride your motorized scooter to in the morning?

11 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

MDC wants the pastries the middle school prepares. 

🤣

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

Isn't the standard.....Dunkin Donuts....when you cant find a Starbucks.....😄

Just now, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I only get starbucks if someone at work is offering to go. I never buy their sh1t. 

3 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

In Philly there are 10 DDs for every SB.

Starbucks coffee and service is awful. DD coffee is just okay but it’s cheaper and they run those places like a machine.

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

In Philly there are 10 DDs for every SB.

Starbucks coffee and service is awful. DD coffee is just okay but it’s cheaper and they run those places like a machine.

I bet DD gets 3 times the people through in the same amount of time as SB. You are right, machine is a good way to put it. Factory

1 hour ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Nope.....For regular coffee...Around here (MI) Its Tim Hortons, then Dunkin.....I don't like Starbucks coffee...it's too bitter and since I drink it black, I'm not able to cut it with anything.

However that kind of coffee makes a great latte..which Starbucks does well.

33 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Nope.....For regular coffee...Around here (MI) Its Tim Hortons, then Dunkin.....I don't like Starbucks coffee...it's too bitter and since I drink it black, I'm not able to cut it with anything.

I prefer a strong and bitter cup, so bucks works for me, I enjoy the taste of their coffee just a bit more than Dunkin, but I would not avoid Dunkin by any stretch.  it is my next goto.

I typically buy the breakfast blend starbucks for home, followed by original dunkin, and then 8 o'clock.....consumer reports rated 8 o'clock as the best value to taste coffee.... 

41 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I went to Vancouver recently, there is a Tim Hortons on every corner it seems.  Hasn't made it to the Phoenix area as near as I can tell.  I didn't have their coffee so I can't comment.

Starbucks is more prevalent than Dunkin here, although a google map search shows a surprising number of Dunkins within 20 miles that I was not aware of.  I generally go for timewasters/meetings vs. actual coffee preference, and Starbucks works fine for that.  It's a familiarity thing for me, kinda like I Uber but don't Lyft because Uber has worked so why learn a new app?  :dunno:

Not a fan of Pike's tho, and that is the Starbucks signature coffee.  I do like their lighter blends but they don't often have it brewed.

I prefer McDonald's coffee to either Dunkin or Starbucks. 

I know, weird. 

Did you guys hear about Starbucks was going to stop offering French Vanilla creamer because it was deemed racist?

19 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Did you guys hear about Starbucks was going to stop offering French Vanilla creamer because it was deemed racist?

I refer to it as Freedom Vanilla 

22 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I prefer McDonald's coffee to either Dunkin or Starbucks. 

I know, weird. 

Not...I get a large McDonald's everyday on the way to work.  For $1.06, you cant beat it..And it's not bad coffee at all

12 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Not...I get a large McDonald's everyday on the way to work.  For $1.06, you cant beat it..And it's not bad coffee at all

CUMBYS FTW

Bravo Dunkin' :thumbsup:

Just saw a video where a Taco Bell drive through employee goes on an anti Muslim rant. Just give me my crappy food and shut up please. I’m getting a new Chik fil A a block from my place soon and don’t care if they once opened on a Sunday or hate or  love gays or whatever. I just want some chicken sandwiches.

20 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Just saw a video where a Taco Bell drive through employee goes on an anti Muslim rant. Just give me my crappy food and shut up please. I’m getting a new Chik fil A a block from my place soon and don’t care if they once opened on a Sunday or hate or  love gays or whatever. I just want some chicken sandwiches.

She should’ve just lied and told him their tacos contains pork and watched him drive away 

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

She should’ve just lied and told him their tacos contains pork and watched him drive away 

And special middle school made sour cream

3 hours ago, DonS said:

Awesome. Wish there were some Dunkin Donuts out here.  Oh, and fock Burger King (read end of story) 

You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a DD in my neck of the woods

3 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

Just checked. Closest DD for me is a short 12hr drive to a bit north of Sacramento. :(

6 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

or chinese restaurant, or pizza place/sub shop, or gas station, or liqour store

3 hours ago, edjr said:

I bet DD gets 3 times the people through in the same amount of time as SB. You are right, machine is a good way to put it. Factory

and chikfila actually makes DD look bad! chikfila near me the service is unreal. there's chicks with ipads and umbrellas when its raining ushering the drive thru line like a well oiled machine.

fock starbucks. i wait for the day they file for bankruptcy!!!

30 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

and chikfila actually makes DD look bad! chikfila near me the service is unreal. there's chicks with ipads and umbrellas when its raining ushering the drive thru line like a well oiled machine.

fock starbucks. i wait for the day they file for bankruptcy!!!

The Chick-Fil-A staff looks like the local High Schools Honor Society.  

Never gets an order wrong.  Always smiles, says Sir to me and very polite.

So refreshing.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

So refreshing.

Was on vacation November of 2018, was coming back from some city in Florida that I met my buddies for golf. Anyway, I hadn't eaten all day, it was like 2:15 so I stopped the Chic Fil A in Kissimmee, FL. I order my whatever number meal and the obviously gay kid that worked there, maybe 17 or 18, says to me "what would you like to drink: I said "diet coke" he replies to me " was that a diet cack" I went :o and he went :o He says ":OMG I am SO SORRY"  I was like, hah, don't worry about it, no big deal" I should have sued :mad: but he did give good head.

9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

So refreshing.

Agreed. The one near me also has some elderly ladies working there, usually running out orders and stopping by asking if we'd like a refill, etc. 

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Agreed. The one near me also has some elderly ladies working there, usually running out orders and stopping by asking if we'd like a refill, etc. 

I find the food OK but agree on service.  Same with In-n-Out service, but I like the burgers better.